The Insemination

What a great story. It is a deliberate and purposeful insemination with the object of getting toxic semen into a willing host. Wow. I wonder how may others out there like the way this story is proceeding? I know I do--keep it going. 

• Like 2

The Dr stood up and moved to the side of the bench. Mike felt the bench start to lower as the Dr stepped on the pedal. 

”Okay Jason, let’s get ready” the doc said.

”Yes sir” Jason replied. 

Mike heard the rustling of clothing. He looked back and saw the doc with his scrubs pulled down part way. His cock rock hard and still leaking precum. 

”Lube me up please” the doc said to Jason.

Mike saw Jason walk over to the Dr with a tube of lubricant, he squeezed some into his gloved hand and started to apply it to the docs cock. Stroking him from head to the base of his shaft. 

”That should do it” Jason said. 

He moved over towards Mike and looked at him.

”I’m going to apply some more lube to in your rectum Mike. Just relax okay?”

”Okay” Mike replied. 

His head was swimming with thoughts of what was about to happen. The Dr was going to fuck him with that awesome cock and give him his viral load. He was pulled out of his thoughts as he felt Jason’s fingers on his hole. Swirling around and then pressure as he inserted them inside of him. He felt Jason’s gloved fingers sliding in and out and swirling around inside.  And then suddenly his hole was empty as he pulled them out. 

”He’s ready Dr” Jason said. 

Mike looked back again and saw Jason step back and the doc take his place behind him. 

”will you raise the bench a little please Jason?” 

”Sure thing doc” 

Mike felt the bench raising up again. 

”Right there!  That’s perfect” the doc said. 

Mike felt the head of the docs cock brush his hole. He clenched out of instinct. But then relaxed as he truly wanted this and knew that the docs cock would feel amazing.

”Okay Mike. Are you sure you want to go through with this procedure?”

”Yes Dr. I really do”

”Okay then, let’s begin. You’re going to feel the pressure of me entering you. Just relax and take deep breaths. Okay?”

”Okay”

Mike felt the docs hand on his ass and then felt the pressure of the head of his cock as he started to push into him. Under normal circumstances, Mike would have opened like a flower and pushed back on his cock. But he was a bundle of nerves knowing what was happening and what the outcome would most likely be. The Dr sensed his nerves and started rubbing his lower back telling to relax and to breathe. The whole time he still kept the pressure on his cock penetrating Mikes hole.  Mike finally got his breathing under control and felt his body relaxing with his deep breaths. As he did, he felt the docs cock start to enter him more. At this point the sensation took over and Mike felt moan escape his lips. The Dr’s cock kept slowly entering him and before Mike knew it, he felt the docs waist resting on his ass. 

”There we go Mike!  You’ve got it all in you now. I’ll give you a few seconds to adjust. Then I’ll start thrusting.”

”Okay” Mike said. 

Mike was loving the feeling of his cock inside of him. He felt the doc grab his hips and telling him that he was going to start. Mike felt his cock start to withdraw from his hole, it felt like he was going to pull completely out, but he stopped just before and then held it for a second. He then pushed back into him until his waist smacked against Mikes ass. The doc held himself there for a couple of seconds and then withdrew again, holding for a second and then pushing back in. Mikes body was singing with pleasure as the Dr worked his hole. He knew that this was a “Procedure” but the Doc definitely knew how to work a hole with his cock. Mike was counting the thrusts in his head in anticipation of the viral load he was going to have in him. 5, out and then back in. 6 out and back in. 7, mike felt his anticipation growing as he felt the docs cock massaging his prostate with each thrust. 10, out and then back in. 11, Mike felt the Dr’s hands gripping him tighter, he also heard the subtle change in his breathing. 12, out then in. Mikes own cock was throbbing in the condom he still had on. 13,14. Mike heard the docs breathing become more labored. His hands gripping him tighter. 15, mike felt him start to slowly pull out. 

”Its time Mike. Are you sure you wish to follow through with this procedure?”

”Yes please!” 

The doc thrust back in, held himself for a couple seconds then pulled out one last time and buried himself completely inside of Mike gripping his hips and pulling him as close as possible. Mike could hear the docs breathing through his nose and then he felt the base of his cock throb on his outer  ring and then a wetness inside of him right in front of the head of the docs cock. He felt another throb and then more wetness. The Dr let out an involuntary groan and Mike felt a bigger throb and he felt a large gush of wetness. He felt at least 7 throbs on his outer ring and more wetness inside of him.  The Dr’s breathing started to become more controlled and his grip loosened on Mikes hips. 

”Whew! Okay Mike. You have been inseminated. I’ll stay inside of you for a minute here to make sure you get all my semen.”

”Okay Doc!”

”How do you feel Mike?”

”Ummm” Mike felt waves of emotions flowing through him.  He was truly happy and he felt extremely emotional. He felt tears in his eyes as he tried to answer. 

”I..... I’m happy.” 

”Are you really okay?”

”Yes.  I really am, I’m sorry I just got overwhelmed with emotions. I really am happy though”

”Thats great Mike. This is a clinical setting, but it is also a very emotional experience. I feel it too, knowing my DNA will continue on. Okay, I’m going to slowly withdraw from your rectum, then Jason will clean you up”

Mike felt the Dr’s cock slowly pulling out and then he felt the cold office air on his open hole.  It was replaced by a warm wash cloth as Jason cleaned the lube from his ass. 

”Don’t forget to put in the plug” Mike heard the Dr say. 

”Got it right here” Jason replied.

”Okay Mike, I’m going to insert a butt plug inside you. We want to keep all the semen inside of you so you’ll need to keep this in for at least 12 hours. If you can sleep with it i tonight even better okay”. 

”Okay” Mike replied. 

He felt the coolness of the tapered plug being pushed into him and then his ring snapping around the base. He then felt Jason grab his still throbbing cock and pull it down a little. 

”Well no semen sample yet” Jason said with a little giggle.

”Help him out” Mike heard the Dr reply. 

Mike felt Jason wrap his hand around his cock and start to stroke it. He let out a loud groan as his shaft was milked by Jason’s expert hand. 

”I don’t think this will take long” Jason remarked as he kept a slow steady stroke going. 

Mike let out another groan and then yelled 

“Oh God!” 

As he felt his own orgasm overtake him. He filled to condom with his own cum as Jason milked it from him. Massaging his balls to help the process along. 

”There we go Mike! That’s a very nice sample.  Could also be your very last HIV negative ejaculation.”  

Jason started to roll the condom down his shaft and slip it from his now spent cock. He then washed it with the warm wash cloth to clean him up.

”Okay Mike, you can get up and get dressed now. We’ll give you some privacy and then come back in a bit to go over your after care instructions. 

• Like 18
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, GeorgiaBoy said:

What a great story. It is a deliberate and purposeful insemination with the object of getting toxic semen into a willing host. Wow. I wonder how may others out there like the way this story is proceeding? I know I do--keep it going. 

I feel the Same way what a wonderful story 

this is the type of fertility clinic all chasers should go to 

all natural 

Edited by Toxload
Spelling
  • Like 4

This is such a great story. Just shows how it can be such an intimate experience it can be when you know it is happening. I was so hard reading this. I`m sure when I read the whole story again I`ll have to cum at least once.

Mike continued to lay on the bench as the Dr. and Jason left the room. His mind was racing with thoughts about what just happened. He had just taken an HIV positive load of cum inside of him. He felt a moment of anxiety wash over him as he realized what this truly meant. As these thoughts washed over him, he started to realize his destiny was in his hands and he chose this, he took control and made it happen, he felt at peace now. 

Mike pushed himself up and started to stand, as he did, he could feel the Dr’s cum inside of him. He loved that feeling! His knees were a little wobbly after kneeling for so long. He started to get dressed, relishing the feeling of the cum inside of him and the plug in his hole. He wondered what the Dr meant by aftercare? He finished dressing and sat in one of the chairs to tie his shoes, the plug pushing in deeper as he sat. 

The Dr and Jason came back into the room just as Mike finished up with his shoes. 

”How are you feeling Mike?” The Doc asked. 

”I’m feeling good. I honestly feel as peace and I’m happy to have done the procedure “

”That’s great! I’m so happy to hear that, we’ve had a couple guys freak out after the procedure is done. So I’m very happy to hear that you are comfortable. So as Jason told you, we would like you to keep the plug in you until you go to bed at least, and if you can sleep with it in, even better. We want to make sure all of my semen stays inside of you for the best chance of conversion. Like I told you earlier, I can’t guarantee it, but we have a very good conversion rate.  So here’s what you can expect. It could take up to six weeks, if it goes past that then you most likely will not convert, at that point we can make another appointment to try again. Most of the time we have seen the sero conversion happen within a couple of weeks. It just depends on your immune system. Jason will be staying in touch with you to see how you’re doing.  If you start to feel flu like symptoms, please call Jason to let him know so we can schedule an appointment for you. Jason will also stop by to make sure you’re doing okay and to help you in anyway he can. Okay?”

“Sounds good doc.” 

”We do ask that you refrain from sex until you’ve converted. You can masturbate, but no sexual contact with anyone else okay?”

”Okay Doc.”

”Do you have any questions for me?” 

”Not at the moment.”

”Okay, if you think of anything, please let me or Jason know. We’re happy to answer them. Also please don’t think you’re alone now, we’re still here for this process. We’ll help in any way that we can.”

”Thank you, I really appreciate it” 

“Okay then, Jason will take you home now. Remember, please keep the plug inside of you until you go to bed. We want a successful conversion” 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1