Favorite sex toy?

gorgio70

On 4/28/2020 at 9:50 AM, CCbttm said:

I love all sorts of toys and they're a bit of a fetish of mine. My current arsenal is pretty slim, but I have gone through quite a lot. I love a good plug (like my little candy heart one that says 'spank me') that's comfortable to wear while going about daily activities, vibrators and great for some intense orgasms, and nothing beats a classic lifelike dildo for riding lol. For me I've noticed the material is the most important part of a toy. Cheap hard plastics just make things feel unenjoyable to me, some toys are great as glass but others not so much with how hard it is. Thus far Bad Dragon makes the best material I've ever felt, and I love my Rex and Chance from them. And my go-to toy is my standard 7" suction cup dildo, the material feels great and it's just the right size to give a good stretch but not be a project to take.

I've recently ordered a fucking machine to try, my first one. [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.jessky.com/videos-female-masturbation-sex-machine-gun-with-two-big-dildo-for-women-black-p0123.html and it shows up next monday. I'm very excited for my first day off after I get it, going to see how long I can have a go at it. And cant wait to figure out what kind if toys I can order to attach to it, would love a knotted toy like my Rex.

IMAG0422.jpg

20181102_160603.jpg

677_1517097776320.jpeg

You’ll have to keep us posted on that fucking machine when it arrives. I’ve really been interested in buying one.

• Upvote 1

On 7/25/2020 at 12:07 PM, Willing said:

God id bend over and let someone fit that inside me😵🍆

I'd love to be getting laced up by a top in these shoes and anticipation of being put on my knees for that monster 😵🍆

On 7/31/2020 at 10:06 AM, 11bi11guy said:

You’ll have to keep us posted on that fucking machine when it arrives. I’ve really been interested in buying one.

I'd love to be led into a bedroom with all that layed out for it to be used on me😵🍆

Don't have any sex toys but DO have a sweet memory of one!Only used it a couple times it was owned by a friend.We played for a couple months in the mid 1990's.It was a thick clear silicone rubber tube openat both ends.You and your partner inserted from opposite ends.Squeeze all air out and fuck in it.was a lot of fun!He may have made it as I have never seen another.

• 1 month later...
On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 AM, PG1961Canada said:

I have built a collection over the years.  Being vers, I like to play with the toys in either the giving or receiving positions.  Two of the bigger (girth) toys were given to me as presents from a fellow ass-pig who is introducing me to fisting.  They are for practice solo sessions.  I started out small and started working my way up the size chart.  I have had every one of these toys in my ass to the root!  (Some took a LOT longer than others - grin).

DSCN1490 - Copy.JPG

Toys04.JPG

DSCN1491 - Copy.JPG

Damn what a nice collection! Since you have already worked your way up in size you might enjoy these huge dildos ([think before following links] https://sexualalpha.com/big-huge-dildo/). Not sure if you've played around with Mr. Hankey toys but that's what they recommend in the guide, enjoy! 😉

P.S. Haven't personally gotten there yet, only been starting out with butt plugs and hope to get on your level as well.lol

Edited by martygraham

Guest JackEdJIZZ

I have an electric fuck machine.  I like doing demos with it.   Sharing time with other fems and bottoms.    I have at least 7 friends who now have one.   PICKY TOPS...go away.  TINA DICK...no issue.  Cum too soon....not gonna happen.    An POZ daddy could hardly let go.   He gets all the ass and dick he can stand, but the machine was really fun for him.  My chaser buddy has it borrowed right now, keeping his anal options OPEN should something cum up

I have a couple of c/ds that play here.   I take the machine dick and suck the sissy cock under the cute clothes. Really fun.

On 10/1/2020 at 2:57 PM, martygraham said:

Wow.. those are some pretty amazing toys.  NOT for beginners... lol. 

I bookmarked it.  Shipments to Canada appear to be quite expensive, but they have 'some' of their stock with a Canadian firm (Montreal) called Priape.  I've bought toys from Priape before and they are easy to deal with.  I need to start looking for a new toy for winter 2020... grin.

Thanks for the tip!! Cheers

Call me nostalgic. Back when I first started my journey the first toy I bought was an 8" dildo. I've played with other toys over time, but that is still my favorite. I may put my mechanical and electrical skills to work and build some kind of BDSM-stepped up fucking machine! Any ideas to incorporate into it, message me!