Blondie and the Three Bears

****This is based on a true story. I've changed some names and used some artistic licensing.****

My name is Matt. I'm 25, but my life really started changing when I was 24. I grew up in a small New Hampshire town; the kind where cows outnumber people. I spent high school racing cross country running and nordic skiing. I did well in school but for the sake of cost, I went to the state school almost everyone in my town went to (a girl I graduated with lived directly above me, for perspective). I did well and got degree in Chemistry. I stopped cardio and got more into weight lifting. After that I moved back to my hometown, I didn't have a job yet and rent is always cheap living with your parents. I finally got a job in my field but it didn't pay much more than when I was bartending, so I continued living with them. I also didn't have as much time for the gym, so I'd describe myself as pretty average, definitely some extra padding. But at 6'4 with blonde hair and brown eyes, not to mention a killer smile, I don't have to worry about dates.

In early 2019 I started dating my now ex-boyfriend, Curt. He lived over an hour away in Vermont in a bigger city. This lasted a few months but he was such a jerk my friends finally made me see he was borderline abusive. On paper he was everything I would want: he ran marathons, played rugby, had a giant dick; but I guess all of that didn't compensate for a lack of personality. After the break up, I wasn't in a good place. My friends birthday was coming up, so we went to Ogunquit for the weekend (the Palm Springs of Maine, only with three gay bars instead of thirty). The bar wasn't great the first night, so the second I went back by myself. A guy I had hooked up with in school was bartending so I decided to be friendly. He was cute, my age, very much a blonde twink, but he had a great dick. Turns out saying hi was the right move, because it got me a couple free drinks and some good head in one of the little staff rooms. As I was leaving, I walked by these guys going in. Not really my type but we made eye contact and I didn't think much of it. Until I got an alert on Scruff. I looked at the profile and started responded. He asked if I was done for the night, I said I was but looking back I should have spent more time there, since my friends were already passed out in the room.

His name was Sam. 41, bald, about my height. Definitely a bear with a big belly but a big dick to match. He had a lip piercing, which was interesting to me since I had never been into facial piercings really. At first I wasn't really interested, I had gotten my daddy phase out of my system when I was twenty with a fire fighter from Atlanta who vacationed for a month in Vermont every year. We fucked around all kinds of different ways (to this day I have never had a cock as thick as his, my fingers barely touched when I held it, and he was the one that showed me early on that condoms suck). After that I stuck to guys my age, maybe a year or two older but all within my range. There was something about Sam though that kept me chatting with him. He wasn't like other gays I'd chatted with or my friends (think Mean Girls and Regina George). He was very direct, but also very sweet. Very blue collar, which was also very different for me. We kept talking after that weekend and I learned he lived in New Hampshire as well, only about an hour away from me. We had very different work schedules so it took us a couple months to coordinate meeting up but finally one Saturday in September we were both free, so he said he would drive to see me. Turns out my daddy phase was just getting started.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1

He pulled up to the parking lot in a BMW convertible. An odd choice to me since he was a self-described gay redneck. He even dressed the part. Dirty work boots, ripped jeans, faded t-shirt and camouflage hat. He walked up and gave me a big hug. To this day I have never met someone that hugs as good as he does. I don't know what it is, but when he hugged me I just felt immediately safe and like there were no problems in the world. We spent most of the afternoon together, and as he was leaving, he got this look in his eyes. I just stood there and he leaned in, without breaking eye contact, and started kissing me. This lasted a minute, then he hugged me and drove off. It was after this I realized I had pre-cum leaking through my shorts. When I got home, I had some texts from him. They were all pictures or videos. Wild ones. Guys in slings with masks on, nipple torture, hoods, double penetration, huge groups of guys fucking. I got another text: "Just so you know what you're getting into with us, LOL". He had explained that day too he was in a poly relationship with a few different guys.

After that day, things definitely became more sexual. He was still a good friend, but there was that added spark there. He'd text me all of the things he would do to me, like put my arms and legs in a spreader, give me a gas mask filled with poppers and let random guys come and fuck me. Or tie me down and spend hours just edging me while stretching out my hole. A couple weeks after our first meeting he asked if I would want to have dinner with him at his home. Of course I said yes. I spent the afternoon before driving over making sure everything was trimmed how I like it, and cleaning myself out thoroughly. I wasn't sure if sex would be involved, but like a good former Boy Scout I'm prepared for everything. I was nervous the entire drive over, not for meeting again, but I was starting to contend with the side of me he had awakened: the submissive cum dump that just wanted to please this redneck bear.

I got to the door, and he gave me a very long, forceful kiss. His hand drifted down my back and went down my waist band. Discovering my jock strap, he let out a deep growl of approval. We spent some time chatting, he had beer for us. By the third one I was feeling pretty warm. "Do you want to see the rest of the house?", he asked. I suddenly couldn't speak, and let out a small affirmative. He chuckled and took me through the house. "Finally, my bedroom", he said as we reached the end of the hall. It was very tastefully done and contemporary. He started kissing me, almost violently. There was an aggression to him, but I felt completely safe with him. He ordered me to strip, and moved to a painting. Standing in just my jockstrap, he pulled at the painting and it swung out to reveal a deep recess with lube, poppers, a couple masks, and several toys. "Bend over." I felt him rubbing my hole and suddenly his tongue was there. I gasped loudly. He spent ten minutes giving me the best rim job of my life, before putting a lube applicator in my hole and injecting me. He then put in a large plug. "Here, use these, this is going in you one way or another". I took four deep hits of poppers in each nostril (this was actually my first time using them but new the premise). The plug slid in, and he ordered me to sit on the floor against the wall. He stripped, revealing nothing underneath except a black harness, tattoos, and heavy gauge nipple piercings. His cock was at least 8in, cut, with egg sized balls that were framed in a cock ring.

He walked up to me and ordered me to open my mouth. Resting his big daddy belly on my forehead, he put his cock in my mouth. He started gently but eventually began skull fucking me. I've never been great at blowjobs, I will admit that. He kept triggering my gag reflex, with the wall behind me there was no where I could go except onto his cock more. My arms kept moving so he got some restraints and tied them behind my back, then gave me poppers. We spent thirty minutes with me against that wall. At one point I nearly had bile in my mouth from gagging so much, but he stopped face fucking me and just held is cock in my mouth, making it clear the only place that it was going was back down my throat. My jaw began to ache. Finally he pulled off and threw me on the bed. He untied my hands, only to put them in restraints hidden on the head board and my legs back with my hole exposed. He put a pillow under me, and then a gas mask over my head. I could see him soak a cotton ball with the poppers, and then place it into the tube of the mask. Within seconds I could feel them hit me. "Time to ruin that pussy." He started working the plug in and out of me, getting more and more aggressive until it was basically falling out. "Tell me what you want". "Fuck me, please." "No tell me what you really want. What daddy to do to your cunt?" I could barely form the thought through the poppers haze, and blurted out, "I want you to wreck my pussy. Fill my cunt with your big dick and daddy cum!!"  He removed the plug and slid his cock in, and started fucking me maniacally, his bear belly slapping against me as his balls hit my hole. He bit and pulled at my nipples until they were swollen and red. This went on for about half an hour before I could hear his breathing change, and with sweat pouring off of him, yelled out as he bottomed out and dumped his cum deep within me. That didn't stop him though, he never got soft, and fucked me two more times. He untied me, laid down next to me and stuck his cock back in me while curling me up close to him.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

The next couple of months went by in a blur. It was interesting how quickly I adjusted to a new life. Once a week I would make the trip over to Sams place. This usually involved dinner and some heavy fucking afterwards. Sometimes it was just sex, but often times it was as heavy as the first time we fucked, if not more. He pushed my limits In all kinds of ways: stringing my hands above my head and flogging my body. Forcing me to eat his sweaty ass after he'd been working outside (I almost passed out one time because he likes to put his full weight on me and almost literally smother me). Edging me for hours on end. One time after fucking me the first time, he recovered and fucked me again, only this time after giving me his second load he started pissing in my hole. I quickly learned that he didn't care if I got to cum or not, but he always came in my ass multiple times. I had even told him I'd thought of getting my nipples pierced. And by this point he had tortured them enough and used all sorts of clamps that they had become the size of quarters and constantly tender. One evening, after giving me my first load and thirty minutes with the poppers mask, he went to the bathroom and came back. I didn't pay too much attention to what he was doing (he had put a vibrator in my ass) but I suddenly felt a sharp quick pain at both of my nipples. When I looked at them, they had two brand new piercings. "There, nothing to think about now", he said as he pulled the vibrator out and started fucking me again. But that's how it was with him: he was my dominant bear daddy, and I was his little sub. But everything he said or did made it clear he only wanted the best for me, even when he was paddling my ass and filling me with piss.

One weekend around the holidays he invited me to one of his boyfriends house. Now I had never met the one he lived with; that one just let him fuck around but wasn't about it. And that night I was going to meet his other one. There would be a mix or straight and gay guys, so naturally I said yes. I got there a little early, but he was excited to see me, and introduced me to his other significant other, Nolan. He looked to be about early 40's, same as Sam, but with less of a belly. He was about my height and definitely had the rugged look as well. Same came up and whispered "he has a big gift for you when everyone leaves". The evening wore on, and I got increasingly more buzzed (I get nervous around crowds and with people I don't know well). Eventually I started looking for Sam. I asked one of his friends if he had seen him. "No, but I like what I see in front of me", he replied with a wink. He leaned in and started kissing me. I realized this was probably not a good idea, as I was a guest and didn't want to do anything embarrassing, so I excused myself for the bathroom. 

When I came out, more people had left but the guy was waiting outside the door. "Come on, it will be fun", he said trying to force himself on me. Now I had no problem being a sub with a guy, but after getting roofied and messed up pretty bad by a guy in college, when I said no I meant it. I moved around him, and suddenly ran into Sam. "Hey what's wrong?" I told him and he said he'd have a chat with the guy. By this point there were just the gays left: Sam, his pushy friend, Nolan, myself, their friend John, and Will. John and Will were both about mid-thirties, bear types but cute and very friendly. They came over and we went outside to pass a joint. They got a little handsy but were very respectful, John going just far enough to kiss me on the cheek before making out with Will. "Come on, we want to show you something". We went back inside, by this point everyone had left, except I noticed a door was open. John took my hand and led me to it. It went to the basement, and I definitely wasn't prepared for what I saw.

The music was loud and the light strung along the walls kept changing color. There was a bed with couple pillows and rubber sheets against one wall. In another corner was a huge sex swing. Hoods and toys lined a couple shelves, and some drawers where I could see poppers and some types of lube. On a metal chair Sam had stripped and with just a harness on was getting a blow job from his creepy friend. "That looks pretty good, you want some?" said Will. I nodded yes and he started kissing me as John undid my pants. He sucked me for a few minutes before moving off. Will ordered me to strip and put a spare red harness over me with a leather red jock. He stripped to reveal his own harness and jock. Instead of pulling out his meat, he turned around and forced my head into his hole. I spent a couple minutes lapping at it, when I felt a finger at my hole. I turned around and there was the creepy dude. He leaned in and started whispering all kinds of obscenities, like how I would pay for shutting him down earlier. At this point Jake had returned wearing a singlet with no ass, and could see I was starting to feel really uncomfortable. "Come on, we need a talk", he said pulling the guy up and going up the stairs with him. "Sorry, he always gets like this with new guys. He's actually pretty cool but comes off way too strong." He pulled me towards the mattress, making out as we went. He laid down on it and pulled me on top, forcing my mouth on his 8in cock and eating my ass. A couple minutes later I was feeling much more relaxed, when I heard a voice. "Get him in the sling, we want some fun". I looked up and felt my mouth watering. Sam had changed into boots with a leather jockstrap, harness, gloves, and hat. Nolan stood there in a red latex suite. Black boots went almost all the way up his calves, and he wore red and black gloves that went up his forearms. "I want to see this cunt I've been missing out on", Nolan growled.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

John and Sam pulled me up off the mattress and put me in the sling. Restraints went around my feet and ankles. Nolan moved a stool in front of my ass, and pulled the drawers closer to him, while Sam put a gas mask over my head. Nolan had applied some lube to his gloves and began working his meaty fingers into my hole. I could see John and Will on the bed; John tied down with a ball gag while Will lightly paddled him. I started feeling Nolan hitting deeper in my guts with his fingers, and precum leaking out of my rock hard dick. Sam attached something to the gas mask, but it wasn't a tube. It was a bag. i realized this was another version of breath control that Sam loved. i started getting light headed as Sam stood by my head, tweaking his and mine nipples. Suddenly Nolans fingers were gone, and replaced by a medium sized dildo. He began aggressively working it into my hole. "Fuck, I thought Sam was exaggerating when he told me about this pussy, but he was right". My hole gripped the dildo as he maneuvered it in and out, my precum soaking the jockstrap. Occasionally Sam would release a little valve on the bag allowing fresh air into the mask; and I could hear John moaning as Will had put a vibrator in his cunt and was edging his cock with a vibrator.

This went on for about 15 minutes, before Will called out "Hey you guys want to switch for a bit?". Nolan left the dildo in my hole, as him and Sam moved to the bed where Jake was. "I prefer something with a bit more girth", he smirked at me. He pulled the dildo out and it was replaced by a large plug. It sat fairly comfortably in me, but then Will started working his fingers inside along it, stretching my pussy out. I started moaning more and more, he could tell it was becoming painful, I had never been stretched that much before. He took the bag off, fiddled with something on the bench, then replaced it. Only this time there was a swab soaked with poppers in the bag. I inhaled and after a couple minutes rebreathing the poppers, my pussy was as loose as ever. "Fuck", will groaned as he slid the plug out and looked at my gaping hole. i could feel air rushing in as it opened and closed. "Hey, I gotta piss", Sam called out. "Yea me too", said Will. "Lets give John a break". They untied him from the bed, and all stood around for a couple minutes, drinking water and some beer while I just hung in the sling. "Hey, lets cut the new kid some slack, I'm sure he's thirsty too", Nolan said. Will moved over to me and removed the mask from my head, I gasped at the fresh air. "You need something to drink little cub?" "Yes", I gasped. "Ok open up". Suddenly I had Will's cock in my mouth. Other than the time Sam had pissed in me I'd never done water sports. He started pissing in my mouth, and I'm proud to say that I drank it all and didn't spill a drop. Jake moved over and repeated the process. 

"Look who I found wandering upstairs", Nolan joked. I didn't realize he had gone upstairs, but there was someone else with him and I almost vomited up all the piss. There in the basement, naked with me in the sling and five bears, was my ex, Curt. "Holy shit Matt!?", he exclaimed gawking at me in the sling. "Whoa, wait you two know each other?" Nolan asked in mixed disbelief and amusement. "Yea, we dated for like five months. I didn't know this was the boy you were having when I mentioned I would be passing through town." At this point Sam looked visibly concerned, he knew my history with my ex but clearly had no idea he would be the other guy Nolan invited. And Nolan seemed genuinely shocked at the scenario. "We were never this wild though, looks like you've done a good job breaking him in". Nolan replied with "Well your welcome to stay, he doesn't say much and just takes it like a good little cub if you wanna stay", Nolan said. "Fuck yea, I miss those holes. Some of the best I've had". Sam leaned down and whispered "Are you ok with this?" visibly concerned (again, dominant but always wants whats best for me). I decided not to think about it too hard and nodded. He may have been borderline sociopathic, but I'd had some of the best sex of my life with Curt. Plus, I knew that Sam would never let anything happen. "Well he's been super thirsty, so we've been helping him hydrate", Will said. "Perfect, cause I have to piss bad". Kurt stuck his 8.5in cock in my mouth, and I swallowed every last drop. By this point I thought I was going to explode. "Don't want to have him getting sick, I'll just go in the other one", Sam said as he removed the cod piece from his jock and stuck it in my cunt. He stood there for a minute releasing a forceful stream into my pussy. "Ok, my turn then back to business," said Nolan as he removed his own rubber piece, and out sprang a gorgeous 9in uncut cock. 

Sam had put the poppers hood back on me, which was good cause I needed all the help I could get. Nolan slowly inched into me, and when I felt his pubes on my ass, released his stream. Something about his throbbing cock triggered something inside me, and before I could control it my own cock was leaking piss everywhere. "Fuck we must be doing a good job", Will exclaimed. He had blindfolded John and put his hand in some ceiling restraints and was edging him. It was Sams turn to use my battered hole while Nolan and Curt sucked each other. After about an hour, Will exclaimed "Ok, I gotta bust a load in that pussy". Sam moved to stand at my head, as Will sunk his cock right into me: aided by the copious lube and piss that was leaking out. He started with long deep strokes, and made sure to just barely pull out before plunging back in. After fifteen minutes his breathing changed and exclaimed "Fuck, I'm going to cum". He leaned in as I felt my first load of the night. "Fuck, I'm going to look forward to more of that when I can". He moved away and was replaced by Jake; who although had been a bottom clearly wanted to breed me. He jack hammered away and must have been very close before because it didn't take long before he yelled and gave me my second load. "You're gonna make a great addition to our friend group." Now it was Kurt's turn. He slammed into me with no warning, and I groaned into the mask. "Fuck I don't know why I ever let you break up with me. If I had known you would turn into this little pig I'd have tried a lot harder". At this point I was moaning in ecstasy. "Yea, we're gonna have to rethink our arrangement", Kurt said as sweat poured off him and he added his load. Now it was Nolan's turn. He was more forgiving but still forceful as he entered me. As he started fucking me I became aware of another sensation in my hole though, and could tell he was trying to get as deep as possible. Suddenly I felt something give in my body and the strangest sensation of my life, and he had smiled. That was the first time I had a guy breach my second sphincter. "Fuck I'm gonna have you around all the time now", he said and then bellowed as he came deeper in me than anyone before. Finally Sam took his place, he fucked me forcefully but held me gently, dumping his load in me after ten minutes. "i love you boy", he whispered as he used his rock hard cock to massage everyone's cum into me. They spent the next couple hours dumping loads and more piss in me, until finally exhausted they all went upstairs. Sam and Nolan took me down from the sling, I was exhausted and couldn't stand. They got me into a shower and cleaned me  inside and out, before putting me into a yellow and blue jock strap. They helped me into bed and shut the lights off, then got into bed with me. Nolan kissed my neck as Sam slid his meaty paw into my cheeks, and I fell asleep squeezed between two of my bears.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

A couple weeks later I was at work and my phone pinged with a message from Nolan. He said him and Sam had rented a hotel in Boston for New Years Eve and gotten tickets to an event at one of the gay bars in Boston; asking if I wanted to tag along. I smiled and replied I'd love to. "Great!! Btw our other friend is going to tag along. He's from NH too but couldn't make it to the party the other night. Don't worry I already showed him your pic, he doesn't know you LOL." I responded that I was looking forward to it and chuckled. I hadn't heard from Curt since that night in the basement, but not surprising. I was sure it wasn't the last I'd see him but for now the closure was good enough. The next couple weeks went by quickly but with no sex; everyone was busy with the holidays. Finally NYE rolled around. I got to Sams house and he loaded a small and large black duffel into my car. "We always pack a lot when we travel", he said with a wink. He also had a gift for me: my own gas mask, some poppers, and a cock cage "We'll get you into that later", he said with a long kiss. We picked up Nolan who also had two bags. The two hour drive to the city gave us time to catch up. We checked into the hotel around 4. When we were in the room, they each took a small bottle out of their bags and tossed one to me. "What is it?", I asked. "Generic liquid Viagra. Don't worry, you'll be able to control your boner, it just makes them wild when you do get one for a day or two". I downed it, gagging a little at the foul taste. We spent the next hour just chilling naked, enjoying each others company, when there was a knock at the door. Nolan answered it and their friend entered, giving him and Sam two big kisses. "You must be Matt, right? I'm Connor", he said surprising me with a hug. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but Connor surprised me. He must have only been a few years older than me, blonde hair and green eyes. He wasn't quite a cub but clearly worked out. He was offered one of the bottles we had each had and downed it. We chatted for awhile before going to the bar downstairs for dinner. Turns out he had graduated from the same university as me the year I was a freshmen. "Yea, I was one of those basic frat gays. Headless Grindr torso and everything. Then I moved to Boston for awhile but back to NH about a year ago. We all met two years ago when I still lived in the city at an event". 

After dinner we went back upstairs and changed into bathing suits to use the hot tub and pool. We were all a little buzzed and the warm water didn't help. We behaved ourselves since there were other people there but Sam kept massaging my thigh. Both Nolan and Connor were very preoccupied with their phones. Eventually we made our way back to the room and got cleaned up before going out. Nolan and Sam were in black boots, jeans and harnesses with ball caps. Connor had opted for a belly shirt that showed off his muscles and booty shorts. I split the difference with a harness under a tank top and shorts. We drank a little bit before ordering the cab. When we got to the club, it was already packed with guys. By the looks of it, it was mostly geared towards daddy's and leather types, with a lot of guys my age. I found myself dancing with all three of them and even some random guys I had never met, but Connor seemed to know. At one point in the tiny bathroom, two guys exited a stall and Nolan pulled me in, giving me a quick blowjob. Once midnight hit, we all made out with each other, and I had some of the guys I was dancing with kiss me too. We didn't stay much after that, we had other things to tend to at the hotel. We got into the room, still sweaty from the dancing and the people. Nolan looked at me and began kissing me. We spent a few minutes groping each other, exploring our bodies while Sam and Connor did the same on the bed. "We gotta get ready", Nolan said slipping into the bathroom and pulling me with him. "Tonight, you're gonna get fucked in this". It was a red and black latex body suite, something I had never worn before. He oiled me up and helped me into it. It covered everything up to my wrist and ankles and neck. Next he put me in red knee high socks, and black boots with red harness. He told me to lay on the bed and wait for him. When I got out of the bathroom, Sam and Connor had changed too. Sam was wearing black leather boots and pants with a harness and hat. I assumed Connor was going to be another bottom, because he just wore a harness with latex briefs. Nolan exited the bathroom, wearing something similar to me, only his suit didn't cover everything. "Get on your knees", he growled at me. I knelt down, and the three of them stood around me and pulled their cocks out.

As always I was amazed by Nolans meaty uncut dick, and Sams. But Connor's was a surprise: it was about 7in cut, and very thick. Not as thick as my Atlanta daddy but probably close. The real surprise though was the PA through the head, and the four piercings under his shaft forming a ladder. I began sweating profusely in the suit: the combination of the stimulant, alcohol, and the thought of that monster going in me were starting to combine. I began sucking on all three of them. Connor's was the strangest, the taste of metal in combination to the thickness and PA hitting the back of my throat was a whole new experience. Eventually Sam lifted me up, put restraints on my wrists and put me against the wall for fifteen minutes of his favorite past time: skull fucking me with nowhere to go except more onto his dick; coating it with throat slime. This was while Nolan rimmed Connor, who was giving him a blowjob. Finally Sam pulled me up and released my wrists. "On the bed little cub", he growled. I got on all fours but he flipped me onto my back. Nolan and Connor had just finished assembling a long black bar with rivets. They put my wrists and ankles in the spreader so that my ass was exposed on the bed, and looped rope from the end rivets to the bed posts so I wasn't going anywhere. Sam put a hood over me, but this one was new: it had blinders on it with the bag and an inflatable pump. After it was zipped over my head, I heard pumping and rubber going into my mouth: a hood with a gag. "Now we can have some real fun", Nolan whispered as someone unzipped the ass part of the suit. I felt a lube applicator going in, followed by a large dildo. I could hear the other two around me but not see, so I had no idea who was at my hole. The poppers filled the mask and before long I was in heaven and my hole kept getting looser. Finally the dildo was traded for a large plug, but at this point my cunt was so loose from all the use the past couple of weeks I barely felt it.

After however long, the plug was removed, and a cock filled its space. It was huge and no metal. "Nolan", I thought. He didn't fuck me for very long before retreating, and a new one went in. "Sam", recognizing the length. He withdrew without cumming and I started sweating more. Sure enough, I felt Connor's cold PA at my hole. "Get ready, I'm gonna mess that pussy up". I was shocked at how aggressive he turned out to be. As his thick cock made its entry, my ass stretched but wasn't prepared for the extra pieces. He entered slowly, each piercing sliding in with a plop until I felt his trimmed pubes on my ass. "That could have been worse", I thought to myself. The real adventure though was him pulling back out. I felt like I was being unzipped as each piercing dragged across my hole. I bit into the gag and gave a muffled yell. "Don't worry, I'll go easy on ya, for now", he said. He picked up a pace lightly fucking me, letting me get used to his thick metal monster. After 10 minutes he exited and Sam's went back in. By this point the poppers and tingling from my hole had me lost in lust. I stopped paying attention to who's dick was inside me, I was just enjoying being filled and used. Suddenly there was light. Blinded for a minute, I realized the blinders had been removed. I tilted my head up to see who was fucking me. Except I didn't know. A complete stranger had their dick in me, with Sam, Nolan, and Connor grinning at his sides.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

He looked to be about 50. Salt and pepper hair with a beard. Wasn't quite a bear, he had the look of a guy that used to be big into working out but stopped. Both arms were covered in tattoos. "Fuck this is a nice hole. Thanks for the invite Connor." "No problem, I figured you wouldn't want to pass up helping to break in a cub in training". I was able to move my head a bit and saw that in addition to Sam, Connor, and Nolan; there were four or five other guys in the room, including the one currently fucking me. "Here boys, I don't want to cum yet, someone else have a turn", the man said. He stepped away and his spot was filled by a college-type jock I had danced with at the club. "Fuck when Connor told me what they had planned for you, I knew I had to get in on it", he said. His dick was average but also pierced. Fortunately I had enough lube and poppers in my system at this point that he slid right in. I moaned as I felt his piercing probe my prostate. "Fuck, I need to get in there. Hold on". Sam maneuvered me so that Connor could slide in underneath. With some pressure and patience, he got his own pierced cock inside me next to the jocks. I saw stars from how much they had stretched me. He just left his cock in there while the jock steadily fucked me. After awhile his breath quickened and I could feel him shoot his load. "Fuck man that was great, haven't DP someone in awhile". He slid out but Connor stayed in. I saw Sam above me, and he closed the blinders back over my eyes again. "More exciting not knowing who's in there isn't it?"

Someone forced their cock in me. I groaned and bit the gag, this has to have been Nolan from the size. At this point it felt like I was being split in two. He fucked me for a bit but didn't cum. After awhile, several cocks, and 5 more loads, Connor withdrew his cock (I was amazed that having all those guys rubbing up against his dick inside me didn't make him cum). Suddenly the blinders were removed again. When I looked around, I could see twice as many men as before, none of them the same as the original ones. Suddenly Nolan was at my hole, eating the cum that was leaking out. "Fuck, I love eating a cummy hole". Him and Sam took turns eating me out. "You're going to get to watch this next round", Connor whispered. First up was a college twink that couldn't have been more than 20. His dick was thin and curved, but you could tell he was inexperienced because he came in about 2 minutes. Next was a leather daddy I had seen at the bar and made out with a bit dancing. "Fuck, I could tell at the bar what a little cum dump you are." He fucked me for a solid ten minutes before giving me his load. After that I lost track of who was fucking me. It ranged from college twink to muscle daddy to obese bear and chubby grandpa. All in all I would say I took at least 20 loads.

After the group left, the three of them had one final event: Connor slid under me again and into my hole. Sam pushed his big daddy cock in next to him. Together they fucked me until Sam came. He slid out, and in went Nolan, also adding his load and a few seconds later Connor broke through my second sphincter and came deep in me, flooding my ass deeper with all the loads of the night. He got up, and was replaced with Nolan and Sam, who wanted to cum in me together as well. I stayed like that for a few minutes, pinned between them with their cocks in me and all that cum plugged up. Finally they moved off and replaced their cocks with a massive plug, that somehow fit comfortably. They untied me and lowered me down, my legs and arms weak and stiff. "Now it's time for one last thing". Connor took off the latex cod piece, and my own cock sprang out, slick from the cum I had been leaking. "I love fucking a guy, but I was told yours is amazing to see and wanted to try myself", he said as he scooped up some cum that had leaked down my legs, slathering it on his hole and then impaling himself on my cock. "Oh fuck", he said in ecstasy. I'm of average length but pretty thick, he sank to the base in one motion. I could feel other loads in there, and realized that in between topping me, he himself had been getting fucked. He rode me nonstop for ten minutes, but finally I couldn't take it and exploded deep in him. He collapsed on me, panting as I felt those loads coating my insides, and also my cock still in him. I was still hard, so I rolled him over and torturing his nipples I started fucking him. "Fuck yes, give me that load. Been getting them all night, lets see if you give as good as", he exclaimed. I shot another load deep in him, and we collapsed on the bed a sweaty, cummy mess.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1