Fantasy gangbang came true

rawTOP

• Administrators

I have had a fantasy, and in it I am tied to a rack face down, with my ass pointed at the sky. There is a line of guys all waiting to have at my hairy round bubble butt. Each one steps up and slaps my ass a few times and then crams their dick into my ass.

Well I would never lose control and allow myself to be tied up but I have to tell you, I just got in from a party that has fulfilled my fantasy. The party started at a club where I go usually to pick up a little action, however, this time I was invited to join some people at a private residence to have group sex. We followed an older gentleman to a quite residential neighborhood. He pulled into the driveway of a nice home that was dark. Several other cars and I parked in the street and walked up to the house. The gentleman invited us all to step out to the party room. In this party room were a ton of sex toys. This guy had every gizmo, gadget and toy of a sexual nature that I ever seen.

He opened a bar at the end of the room and invited everyone to have a drink and get naked. We all sort of stood around for a minute waiting for someone else to take the initiative. Well I have never been shy so I went to the bar and got a cold beer and the found a corner. I began taking off my clothes and folding them and placing them in the corner. I guess that broke the ice because everyone else started drinking and getting undressed. Our host put a great suck and fuck video on the big screen TV at the end of the room. Guys started watching and getting hard-ons and playing with their dicks. Not one to waste an opportunity to suck a cock I reached out and took hold of this 20 something bear next to me and began to play with his significant cock. He lay down on a pile of pillows that were thrown about the room and so I just followed him. I was on my hands and knees between his legs and lapping up precum from the tip of his dick.

Then next thing I know there is a guy that is on his knees and he is rimming my asshole with a tongue that feels like a beer can. I am getting into the rhythm of suck and being rimmed. My cock is thrumming and twitching. By bearish friend is getting ready to unload and I swallow him down to this pubs. He is humping my mouth and I can feel his cock swell. He groans and begins humping and squirting a huge load of cum into my throat. My backdoor friend picks this very moment to using his tongue and replaces it with his very hard hot cock. He placed the tip against my asshole and I was so ready to get fucked that I just leaned backwards and took him all the way in. He must have been very close to coming because he set a fast humping rhythm and grunted out that he was coming. I clamped my ass muscles around his dick and felt the load of hot jizz squirting into my very core.

My bear guy got up and walked over to the bar for another drink and my backdoor buddy was sitting between my legs slurping up the come that was dripping out of my ass when our host came over and took his place at my ass. He placed the head of a fairly large string of butt pearls in my ass and jerked on my cock for a few strokes. I had never had anything fill my ass like those balls. There were six of them about the size of golf balls. He had me roll onto my back a pick my legs up over my head so that everyone could get a good look. I was laying there on the floor and there were 9 other guys standing around in different states of dress and erection. As the host began to pull the balls out one by one I was massaging my cock gently trying to keep from coming to soon.

As the last ball was pulled back through my ass muscle our host replaced it with his very hard cock. The man was hot. He humped and fucked my ass like a pro. He would start out slow and work up to the very edge of losing his load and then back off, and then work up a crescendo again. Finally though I was about to come and I was beating off rather furiously when he lunged deep inside and came. His come squirted out around his cock and ran down the crack of my ass and onto the pillow that I was propped up on.

The host sat back on his haunches and when he did one of the guys that had been watching stepped in and placed his long prick into my ass. It was not as big around ass my previous fucker but it was at least 2 inches longer. It felt as though I could feel him humping the bottom of my stomach. He was really close and reached down and pinched my nipples really hard, so hard that I cried out. When that happened he did again and I slapped at his hands. He must have liked the rough stuff because he grabbed again and pinched really hard and I slugged him in the chest. He came a ton. He pulled his cock out and squirted come all up and down my chest and face.

My bear friend from earlier reached in and grabbed the guy and pushed him away and slid his cock into my ass. This kid was ready again. He was talking dirty to me calling my a cum pig and cock slut and I told him that he was just jealous because he hadn't gotten as much cock as I had. He grabbed me by the hips and rolled me over face down with out taking his cock out of my ass. By this time I was so well lubed that I literally spun around. He shoved another pillow under me and began fucking me and calling me names and when I told him he was a dirty ass fucker he smiled really huge and came. He come splashed up inside and felt like lava it was so hot. He relaxed himself and lay down on top of me and kissed and chewed on my ear for a few minutes before he finally had the strength to roll away.

I was really in need of a cold drink and I asked someone to get me a fresh beer. I really cute looking guy that I had hit on early in the evening at the club, handed me a fresh cold beer. He sat down next to me and talked while I drank my beer. Cum was running out of my ass and puddling up on the floor, he sat and played with the puddle and fondled my cock and balls with his other hand. I asked if he wanted a run at my ass and he shook his head no. He wanted to eat my cum and the come that was dripping out of my ass. So I thought "to each his own". I lay back against the pile of pillows and he got down between my legs and began scooping the cum dripping from my ass with his tongue. He looked up and smiled that cute little boy smile like he was eating candy. After he had sucked as much come from my sore butt hole, he began sucking on my cock. He was a real pro, of this I am sure. He had me going in short order and before I knew what was happening I was dumping a humongus load of cum down his throat. He cleaned up any drops that he missed and then got up and walked away.

I was really done in. I needed to get out of here and make my way home. I spoke with the host and was invited back. I told him that I would love to come back. Several of the guys were kind of disappointed that I leaving because they didn't get a turn so I promised that I would definitely be back for more on another night.