Eight Years... Thanks RT & BZ

DarkroomTaker

April 29th, I will have been a member on this site for 8 years.

I have learned so much, grown with my sexuality and had some great times on here with posts, messages, meets.

Made some good contacts and pals too.

Thanks RT and drScorpio for managing the site and thank you the community for all Tips, Pics, stories, PMs and for getting me off, moreso now I am a Monk through Covid.

8 years have flown by, all the cocks that have entered me during this time lol.

Take care All.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

I have learned so much, grown with my sexuality and had some great times on here with posts, messages, meets.

Thanks RT and drScorpio for managing the site and thank you the community for all Tips, Pics, stories, PMs and for getting me off, moreso now I am a Monk through Covid.

Take care All.

Happy BZversary!

I have my 3rd anniversary here on the 31st May and like you have learned so much as well as been in contact with some great guys such as yourself.

Edited by RawUK
added to post
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, RawUK said:

Happy BZversary!

I have my 3rd anniversary here on the 31st May and like you have learned so much as well as been in contact with some great guys such as yourself.

Cheers bud, back at you,  I enjoy our chats. Bet those 3 years have flown by too.

I thought I knew so much before I joined this site, seriously, this site and contributors is like a Sexencyclopedia.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Take care All.

Awesome DarkroomTaker. i'm just a few days behind you, it will be 8 years for me on May 4, but was a lurker for a few years before that.

This site is by far the best gay site i am, or have ever been, a member of.  There is always a core group of guys here that i have come to truly love and respect.  i've never been a drinker, so never went to the bars. Have tried connecting with other gay guys socially, but living in a small town, just not much available. BZ has been my community.  i love this forum and feel free and safe to be myself like i have never been before anywhere else. Even with some of the differences between guys here, i have never felt in conflict or on the outside here.  i never would have expected it, but this place has been a sort of family for me, very cool, one i'd happily practice incest with lol. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Cheers bud, back at you,  I enjoy our chats. Bet those 3 years have flown by too.

I thought I knew so much before I joined this site, seriously, this site and contributors is like a Sexencyclopedia.

They certainly have and yep what a resource this site can be! I started barebacking on a regular basis about a year before I discovered this site as the thought had entered my head that I needed to know what it felt like and once that thought was there it wasn't going away until I did something about it!

Never looking back I looked for more and then discovered this site. Racing forward 3 years I am now so relaxed about barebacking and breeding due in part to this site helping me sort out any issues I had in my head about it I would now NEVER go back to using condoms and have even turned down guys that want to use one!

• Like 1

Hit 8 years myself in February and yes, absolutely, time has flown by.  Thanks to the creators of the site and moderators for keeping the site going and the members for keeping the content fresh. Let’s keep it going another 8. 

• Upvote 1