Where would you travel to get loads?

Before this whole Corona Virus thing, I had taken all of May off and was planning on traveling to every city/club I could.  Well obviously that isn't going to happen.  Not only did my employer cancel all leave until at least the end of May, but even if I was to go somewhere there wouldn't be much happening.

The reason for this is that I was supposed to be on a plane to Berlin for a week this morning.

So If you could head out for a month, were would you travel to get as many loads as possible.

• Upvote 1

everywhere around the world 

You get me if I get a free holyday on your place 

Seen that way a lot of countries the cheap way

This year I would go for Canada but is imposible at the moment

Edited by irishlongpig

Guest CuriousDallas

I don’t know enough of various sex clubs and things to know where to go. I like Latino guys so I’d probably go to Miami to get a nice cross section of Latino guys. Had a lot of fun in Cancun before and would probably go back ago. I hear Puerto Vallarta is really nice and gay friendly...would go there. Hell...or go to Mexico City as it’s like 10 million people there...probably lots of hot guys and lots of sex clubs and bathhouses.

4 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

Berlin is a perfect choice. I was there two months ago and then I decided to go back. This covid issue cancelled this plan, but I surely will return. For me it was the Gay bareback heaven. 

I was still in the closet and people where still playing lip service to condoms.

6 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

Berlin is a perfect choice. I was there two months ago and then I decided to go back. This covid issue cancelled this plan, but I surely will return. For me it was the Gay bareback heaven. 

If you want a gay bareback haven in Asia, visit Bangkok. I never get tired of going back.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Oldercumslut said:

I was still in the closet and people where still playing lip service to condoms.

I was in the center of gay area. Gay guys were outed there, but basically everywhere in the city. I had sex with 40-50 guys in two days, but hardly met guys using condome. 

• Like 1

Canada, without any doubt, and as soon as the virus allows. I’ve never been, which is ridiculous given that it’s next door... and besides, there are Canucks on this site that I would so love the opportunity to service... 🙂

I wouldn’t mind giving Berlin a try, and I love London for all sorts of reasons. Paris - merci, non. And Greece. I was on Mykonos in the early 80s before I was aware of myself, and I have always wanted to go back for the island itself; now that I know something else about it, it’s a must-do.

The OP asked how far we would travel for loads - I can tell you this: My very first same-sex experience was with a guy who traveled to meet me in Nashville. From the Yukon Territory. In case you’re wondering, that’s at least 3,350 miles, 23 hours of flight time, or 55 hours on the road. He had no other reason to come.

I was in the middle of a conference. For his trouble and expense, he got to suck me off twice. He then followed me home to Kentucky, took a room at the hotel close to where I worked, and visited me at work. He was upset when I declined to go with him back to the Great White North.

He was nuts, by the way.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 1

I was planning a slutty trip to California in October but that won't happen now. Hopefully once it eases in Australia I'll head down to Melbourne and make up for the loads I've missed

If I had a month I would do the following tour:

Madrid - never been but been told they have some good clubs

Barcelona - Club Berlin and Club Dicks (latter just a night club but the music sounds awesome - on IG)

Paris - some hot sleazy bars / clubs 

Amsterdam - the original bad boy of sex clubs 

Hamburg - a night in SLUT club 🙂

Berlin - a weekend at Lab, with 900+ other horny fuckers

travelling by train ... since I’m a geek 

and if my ass wasn’t a dripping, cummy mess by the end of it all I’d be disappointed 

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Scotbtm said:

If I had a month I would do the following tour:

Madrid - never been but been told they have some good clubs

Barcelona - Club Berlin and Club Dicks (latter just a night club but the music sounds awesome - on IG)

Paris - some hot sleazy bars / clubs 

Amsterdam - the original bad boy of sex clubs 

Hamburg - a night in SLUT club 🙂

Berlin - a weekend at Lab, with 900+ other horny fuckers

travelling by train ... since I’m a geek 

and if my ass wasn’t a dripping, cummy mess by the end of it all I’d be disappointed 

By train would be the only way to do it. 🤪

After a couple of encounters with guys from Haiti and the Dominican Republic - decided to visit Santo Domingo and Port-au-Prince - in both cities a nice tip to a front desk clerk/ hotel bellhop and finders fee had these guys working 24/7 to keep my cunt filled with DL horse hung rough trade cock...Rio is the only other place I know of that rough trade horse cock comes so cheap and plentiful...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1