Where would you travel to get loads?

On 5/10/2020 at 10:54 PM, kumnmyhole said:

After a couple of encounters with guys from Haiti and the Dominican Republic - decided to visit Santo Domingo and Port-au-Prince - in both cities a nice tip to a front desk clerk/ hotel bellhop and finders fee had these guys working 24/7 to keep my cunt filled with DL horse hung rough trade cock...Rio is the only other place I know of that rough trade horse cock comes so cheap and plentiful...

How does that conversation go?  I can fund the tip but no idea what I'd say. 

On 5/11/2020 at 1:02 AM, BlackDude said:

Seeing as how I love middle eastern men, mine would be Turkey and Jordan. Not sure how safe that would be tho. I also find the Romanian Gypsy types hot

I've been to Jordan and  Saudi.  Very simple.  Don't go.   I had to go for work and I hated spending a single corporate dollar there.   The way women are treated is deplorable and I can't even imagine what they'd do to a gay that caught they eye of the security services.   American or not.    Terrible terrible places.   Most of the population is poor and disadvantage in service of the royals.   

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

tomorrow, I am going from Burlingame to Salines California, to meet with a Co-worker, for an evening that could potentially lead to something sexual.

Guest ff-whole

Berlin is definitely on my bucket list...
Maybe I should consider Bangkok.

Amsterdam was great every time I was there... wanted to try more clubs but felt the most comfortable in NZ Sauna so always ended up going there... took many loads bareback, no problem.

Madrid was not so exciting - I only went to one small place called The Cage. It's very small and not so clean, but very sleazy and exhibitionists will love it. Did get some loads. Didn't try any other places there.

Barcelona was a miss for me... haven't tried Sitges.

• 3 months later...
On 5/3/2020 at 6:47 PM, bareback-flipflop said:

I was in the center of gay area. Gay guys were outed there, but basically everywhere in the city. I had sex with 40-50 guys in two days, but hardly met guys using condome. 

Sounds like heaven to me! 
As an asian bottom bareback slut that’s into white guys... that’s the dream place! 

Berlin, Cologne and Munich are great for piggy sex. I’ve also had some fun times at the saunas in London. Montreal is great for uncut Québécois cock. So many choices!

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2020 at 11:17 AM, irishlongpig said:

everywhere around the world 

You get me if I get a free holyday on your place 

Seen that way a lot of countries the cheap way

This year I would go for Canada but is imposible at the moment

You can’t beat Berlin. Love Berlin boys - they are tall, fit, hung and rough... exactly how an asian cumdump boy like me loves. A night at Lab is a life changing experience. I always lost count of how many cocks I had after the first night,. I remember one time I met a super hung top at Lab who had a - conservatively - 10” big cock. Few boys could take his cock and I took it balls deep. Every horny bottom tried to shove me away and have a try (who would blame them) but the guy grabbed me by my hand and took me upstairs and put me on a sling and fucked me for what felt like an hour... my hole was so used and prostrate so inflamed that for the rest of my trip in Berlin, any big cocks sliding past my prostrate would make me squirm and moan like a little girl (no acting lol) it was a sensation that I cannot explain.. fun times. Can’t wait to be back

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

You can't beat Berlin, Hamburg and Munich in Germany, Amsterdam + London  + Manchester are probably the best for uninhibited full on fucking. Other enjoyable cities - 2nd tier

Brighton (England), Copenhagen (Denmark) Antwerp (Belgium). Have also had some good times in the US - Key West, Ft Lauderdale and Orlando but nothing compared to Europe..locally Melbourne (not sure now that club80 has gone), Sydney has it's moments and Brisbane less so.  It will be very interesting to see how things pan out after the effects of the chinese virus wash out. 

• Like 1

Folsom Berlin was on my schedule until corona struck. Was there eleven years ago and have always intended to get back. Domestically, I do Palm Springs five or six times a year for business and pleasure. Again, corona has caused me to cancel those trips. Every trip anywhere, in fact.