Where would you travel to get loads?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2020 at 7:55 AM, ballerva said:

Berlin, Cologne and Munich are great for piggy sex. I’ve also had some fun times at the saunas in London. Montreal is great for uncut Québécois cock. So many choices!

3 trips to London and I have never been to a Bathhouse.  XXL was all the fun I needed.  But gotta get to a bathhouse on my next visit. 

• 1 month later...

Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide since its closer to home. Before Corona, i’d travel to these places twice a year to get seeded. Looking to do it again hopefully, by the end of the year or next year. 

5 hours ago, mlybtm4older said:

Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide since its closer to home. Before Corona, i’d travel to these places twice a year to get seeded. Looking to do it again hopefully, by the end of the year or next year. 

I'd love to dump a load in that sweet hole, especially after it's been bred by a few others.

4 hours ago, xxbjn2 said:

I'd love to dump a load in that sweet hole, especially after it's been bred by a few others.

Oh yes the more the merrier hopefully we’ll work something out ! 

I’m lucky that I need to travel for my job (before Covid-19). Before the pandemic I traveled a lot (mainly North America) with some international travel. I was CumDumping all over the world. Some of my favorite places were Mexico City and Bogota, Columbia. In Bahrain in the Middle East. But my favorite, most interesting place was Mumbai, India!!!! The men breeding me were amazing and interesting!!

• Upvote 1

Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Amsterdam, New Orleans, Chicago, Palm Springs, Washington DC (during MAL), Rio de Janeiro -- all places I've traveled to specifically to collect loads.  Honorable mentions go to Hamburg, Atlanta, San Francisco and Ft Lauderdale.  Heard good things about Toronto as well, but haven't made it yet.

• Upvote 1

On 2/15/2021 at 2:56 PM, phukhole said:

Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Amsterdam, New Orleans, Chicago, Palm Springs, Washington DC (during MAL), Rio de Janeiro -- all places I've traveled to specifically to collect loads.  Honorable mentions go to Hamburg, Atlanta, San Francisco and Ft Lauderdale.  Heard good things about Toronto as well, but haven't made it yet.

Rio was amazing, especially during Carnaval. 

Did you get to Festa Do Vale Tudo?  Mmmmmmm. 

Guest Goodbye

I would love to travel to Germany, Brazil, Netherlands and the majority of the African continent. 🤤

Has anyone ever had issues traveling as a HIV positive holiday maker?