A subs experience during covid-19 lockdown.

A bit of background on me and my situation,
For alittle less than a year now I have been seeing (servicing) a very dom older black man.
Ive become completely submissive to him, and he has used me several days a week since we first met.
He also has me service some of his buddies on a fairly regular basis.
I spend nights at his place sometimes, being used by 5 to 8 other black men throughout the night.
Since the lock down about a month ago, he had to stop doing things with multiple men and weekend parties.
He said to make up for it that me and him would be spending the lockdown together.
I am working from home, on call, but not many hours of the day have to go into my work.
He has been staying at my place almost every night for a month, I have not worn clothes in a month, except for a collar.
I service him all day, while he kicks back, watches tv or plays video games, I will be sucking and licking him.
He has also always been into me drinking his piss, which I have always submitted and done.
But I admit, the first week or so of him staying here was rough, I drink ALL his piss now. It was a bit much to get used to.
At times I think to myself how fucked up that is, but I cant help it also turning me on.
Then theres the thought of how I have swallowed on average at least two of his loads, every single day for a month.

Over the last year I have come to realize his submissive I am, and he has certainly driven that home,
but being nothing but a sex slave and naked for a month now, its a mind trip.
When all this crazy covid stuff is over, he said I should find a job where I can perminately work from home like this, 
and that if I do, he will take all this even further, and make me more of a sub that I ever could imagine.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 5/1/2020 at 7:52 PM, Sub-Cocksucker said:

For alittle less than a year now I have been seeing (servicing) a very dom older black man.
Ive become completely submissive to him, and he has used me several days a week since we first met.
I spend nights at his place sometimes, being used by 5 to 8 other black men throughout the night.
Since the lock down about a month ago, he had to stop doing things with multiple men and weekend parties.
He said to make up for it that me and him would be spending the lockdown together.
I am working from home, on call, but not many hours of the day have to go into my work.
He has been staying at my place almost every night for a month, I have not worn clothes in a month, except for a collar.
I service him all day, while he kicks back, watches tv or plays video games, I will be sucking and licking him.
He has also always been into me drinking his piss, which I have always submitted and done.
But I admit, the first week or so of him staying here was rough, I drink ALL his piss now. It was a bit much to get used to.
At times I think to myself how fucked up that is, but I cant help it also turning me on.
Then theres the thought of how I have swallowed on average at least two of his loads, every single day for a month.

Over the last year I have come to realize his submissive I am, and he has certainly driven that home,
When all this crazy covid stuff is over, he said I should find a job where I can perminately work from home like this, 
and that if I do, he will take all this even further, and make me more of a sub that I ever could imagine.

Does he have your cock 🔒  in Chasity? 

Mark me down as an envious submissive bottom. Several years ago I had a taste being submissive to a truly dominant black guy. Each time I visited, there were new demands and experience, including piss play. His dominant requests kept drawing me back in with me wanting more. It only stopped when he moved away and I really missed his demanding ways.

He has me drink straight from the tap every time.
I lock my lips around the head of his cock, and make sure not to spill a drop, and just swallow.

No, he doesnt have me in chastity, and I dotn touch myself when servicing him.
There are plenty of days Im fucked several times, which makes me leak constantly, 
By the end of the night I can be left with drained balls, but still very horny since I never actually came.

• Like 1

You are living the fantasy many of us have. It’s a major commitment if you decide to go for it permanently. I know that this is something that will only happen part time with me since I am in a relationship. I have several guys I sub for usually for a weekend. It can be quite a mind trip. I have one who likes to take me to a leather bar and use me in public taking care of him and sometimes other Sirs. I am an exhibitionist so it’s a turn on for me. If you care to, it would be nice if you post about your situation not so much what you are doing, but mentally what you are going through and how you deal with it. Sometimes even though it may be only a weekend, it can take me days to process it mentally. Hope everything works out for you. 

Guest Reeo
On 5/1/2020 at 8:52 PM, Sub-Cocksucker said:

Sounds like a dream cum true. Will you take it further, work from permanently?

The most time I've spent as a sex slave is two weeks naked ,collared & leashed in a man's home. Swallowing his cum, piss & spit. Getting fucked several times a day. Left me feeling accomplished as his used & worthless cock sleeve. 

boi- you are obviously living the dream of dozens, if not hundreds of subs and sex-slave wanna-be's on this site! From the vantage point of your Black DOM- there are about a half-dozen subs and bois that I would have loved to have with me in lock-down and social isolation here at my cabin in the woods- it would be fascinating to hear your DOM's perspective- Either way- you need to count your blessings and I for one am grateful that you have shared with us your unique experiences! PLEASE! Keep us updated- you two are probably the only two people on the planet who don't want this C-virus shutdown to end!

Its been a crazy month+ for sure, and a mind fuck in ways also.
I was already very submissive, but this experience has really driven it home.
Its crazy the amount of time i spend a day with his cock, even if hes spent and cant get hard again at the moment, Im sucking, licking, and playing with his cock.

Not to mention the amount of cum and piss I have swallowed in this time.
Ive always LOVED to swallow cum, but its to the point now I am developing a taste for his piss.
Im surprised Ive not got sick from all the piss drinking, but read up on it some, and seems the general opinion is its fine.
I drink ALL his piss.

Still not worn clothes in over a month, just a collar, some cock and ball rings, or nipple clamps.
My nipples are constantly sore and tender now, he has be wear the clamps so often.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I started working back in the office about 2 weeks ago, its been a difficult transition, 
Sat at my desk at work HORNY and wanting his cock, he stopped by a few times during my lunch break,
I went out and devoured his cock in his car. Swallowed down his cum and piss.
Dont think I can with my current job, but would like to find a job I can perminately work from home.

• Like 1