just got fucked by my gay friend and loved it

josh567

so im bi-curious and only bottomed once and loved it.

that was a few weeks ago and i overhead one of my gay friends say i had a nice ass,  I've known this guy for a few years since he was friends with my ex gf.  we were at a party at his house and everyone left.  he asked if i needed a taxi to go home.  i was really direct and said but i did hear you think i have a nice ass.  he was tipsy too and said "what can i say, im a gay guy but would never try to pull anything on you."  i said "well i've only bottomed once before and loved it."  he said "bro you gotta be kidding me i had no idea lol."  and i got kinda too aggressive and pulled my pants down saying "what if i wanted you to stick your dick up my ass?"  he was so shocked and said "omg yes lets get you cleaned out and get you ready.  you're gonna love this."  he was still so surprised and said "fuck i cant believe this is happening."  i got ready and then took him to a bedroom, slid down my pants and said "this is where you dick is going.  and i want it bare too."  i bent over the bed for him and said im ready.  then i felt his rock hard dick trying to slide in me.  i said "babe its almost in, you got this!"  and then i felt it......his bare dick went all the way up my ass and i got such an adrenaline/dopamine rush from it.  having my good gay friend's dick up my ass was sensational.  he told me my ass felt amazing which turned me on so much.  honestly i felt kinda closer to him because he was so nice and gentle with me.  but what really got me excited as fuck was when he said he was about to cum inside me.  i was like "holy fuck babe cum in my ass i want it so bad" and then i felt his dick throbbing and swelling inside me.  it actually opened my ass up a little wider and all i could say to myself was "fuck yes my gay friend is cumming in my ass and i fucking love it."  

he said hes down to do it again next week and i asked him "are you sure i didn't make things weird for us" and he said "fuck no are you kidding?  that was awesome.  i never could've imagined you'd be into this.  your ass is so nice and tight i can't wait to stick it inside you again,"

is it rare the a guy like me could love the feeling so much when it's only his second time?  i mean it barely hurt at all and made me feel so hot to be doing it.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

Have fun and keep taking the dick, baby. We have all been there before. The more you take it, the more you will want to take it. 

oh man im actually a little scared how much i loved it.  the fact that he's my friend and i felt his hard penis going all the way up my ass was heaven.  i thought it was the hottest thing i had ever done.  i also felt the head of his dick rubbing against my prostate and ive never felt anything like that in my life.  it was so intense but it got me so turned on.  i don't regret one second of what i did.  next time i want him to bend me over in the shower and stick his nice dick up my ass all night.  and feel him cum in me.  i felt so comfortable with him.  he;s out of his mind excited about this which makes me glad.  i love getting fucked so much now omg 🙂

Edited by josh567
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I certainly enjoyed it my very first time (and he was hung!). I think it makes a big difference if you are actively desiring it and enthusiastic about it. Also, if you trust the person you're doing it with, that helps a lot, too. It's if you tighten up in fear that it sucks.

And, as I have said for years... straight and gay are just labels, don't get hung up on them! If it floats your boat, go for it!

Guest Reeo
On 5/1/2020 at 11:31 PM, josh567 said:

oh man im actually a little scared how much i loved it.  the fact that he's my friend and i felt his hard penis going all the way up my ass was heaven.  i thought it was the hottest thing i had ever done.  i also felt the head of his dick rubbing against my prostate and ive never felt anything like that in my life.  it was so intense but it got me so turned on.  i don't regret one second of what i did.  next time i want him to bend me over in the shower and stick his nice dick up my ass all night.  and feel him cum in me.  i felt so comfortable with him.  he;s out of his mind excited about this which makes me glad.  i love getting fucked so much now omg 🙂

Welcome to the joys of bottoming! Man on man sex is amazing! I got hooked my first time at 21yrs old with patient and gentle 55yr old top. He made my first time good and memorable. No regrets. I cannot stress the importance of taking time to open up a virgin/inexperienced bottom. Have fun with your friend. 

Edited by Reeo

Guest Reeo
On 5/1/2020 at 11:31 PM, josh567 said:

Extended comment...

Welcome to the joys of bottoming! Man on man sex is amazing!

I too got hooked my first time, at 21yrs old with patient and gentle 55yr old top. He made my first time good and memorable...I remember like it was yesterday as daddy gradually slid his greased rock hard cock into my hungry tight virgin asshole. He spent time prior teaching me how to douche, fingering me with lube and using toys in my ass to open me up.

My top stopped several times to allow my ass to accommodate his thick manhood. Daddy finally got balls deep and stayed there, letting my hole relax. He kissed & nibbled my neck, stretched my nipples, made me feel so wanted. Once he felt me rock my hips and begin slide up and down his shaft, he shoved a brown bottle...i would later find out they're called poppers...under my nostrils and told me to breathe deep. The pulsing head spinning euphoria set in, my body went limp, began to plow away. My prostate gave me wave after wave of indescribable bliss as he stroked my hole.

No regrets ❤

I cannot stress the importance of taking time to open up a virgin/inexperienced bottom.  Have fun with your friend. 

On 5/6/2020 at 2:47 PM, Mocha said:

Welcome to the joys of bottoming! Man on man sex is amazing! I got hooked my first time at 21yrs old with patient and gentle 55yr old top. He made my first time good and memorable. No regrets. I cannot stress the importance of taking time to open up a virgin/inexperienced bottom. Have fun with your friend. 

omg man you have no idea how much fun i am having right now.  he just told me he wants to make this a regular thing because he thinks my ass is hot and it feels incredible when he's cumming insdie me.  i get chills just thinking about it and i've never been so excited in my life.  

first of all bareback sex is the best feeling i've ever felt and it's not even close.  feeling the skin of his rock hard dick just made him glide inside my clean shaved asshole and it felt amazing going in,  seriously i can't believe it didn't hurt.  his penis felt so nice going in my ass probably because i prepared so much which was well worth it,   i was lying down on my stomach which is my favorite position.  i really like to feel his weight on top of me.  but when he wraps his arms sound me tight and slides his dick all the up my ass in absolutely heaven,  im just so disppointed i didn't try this soon.  because honetsly it's the most intense feeling i think i'll ever have,  

• Like 2

Guest CuriousDallas

Keep doing it man..getting fucked is the greatest feeling and I cannot get enough of it. That’s cool you can be so honest and upfront with him and with us. And getting it bare is so hot...the feeling when a guy cums inside you is like nothing else. I only get fucked bare and glad you know why that’s the case for both of us.