Hi! New member from GR

Guest TallTopBreeder

Guest TallTopBreeder

Hello gentlemen!

Just wanted to greet you all, as I just joined your community! I am  30yo raw top from Athens, GR and after occasionally checking out this site as a visitor, I finally decided to become a member! I will be happy to interact with you guys in all possible ways!

PS: I am not sure if the category where I chose to write my first post is appropriate or relevant, but I wanted it to be a general one, at least...sorry for that haha 🙂

Panos

On 5/2/2020 at 12:34 AM, TallTopBreeder said:

Hello gentlemen!

Just wanted to greet you all, as I just joined your community! I am  30yo raw top from Athens, GR and after occasionally checking out this site as a visitor, I finally decided to become a member! I will be happy to interact with you guys in all possible ways!

PS: I am not sure if the category where I chose to write my first post is appropriate or relevant, but I wanted it to be a general one, at least...sorry for that haha 🙂

Panos

Welcome, TallTopBreeder! 

This is a great place to explore and grow into your nature and desires. Don't be surprised when guys take you up on your offer of interacting "in all possible ways". I've lost count of how many men named Panos I've known, but a couple I still think of fondly. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Welcome !!! 

The guys who contribute to this site are great ! You can find a lot of info on new areas you might want to explore.  Any questions you have, please post them . We all like to share what we know . Once again, welcome !

P.S. - I love your profile pic ! Woof and double woof !!!