ATTN: bareback bottoms. Do you prefer uncut cock or cut cock?

Teneo

I’m  an uncut guy myself but have never turned down a decent circumcised cock because here in the US most guys are circumcised. So basically any European foreigners and Latin and Asian guys are usually circumcise. The rare uncircumcised American dude has crossed my radar.

Latex warped cock is indistinguishable and brutal on the sensitive anal walls. So, do you bareback loving bottoms crave uncut juicy wet cock or dry rough circumcised cock. Obviously there is line to be added to the mix but I’ve noticed that even when an uncut dude is lubed up his cock head is also already super moist soft and throbbing purple ready to breed at any moment. Which is a trade off not all uncircumcised guy cum fast but most do. Uncircumcised guys last slightly longer pressed up against my sensitive prostate. As if uncut cock needs to be soaked first in a cumdump absorbing all his cum into his cock head gland and after hours of fucking is silky smooth. Don’t get me wrong I’ve had some amazing impregnating sessions with large cut American guys that made my nipples and ears tingle. 

All caveats aside the smells and foreplay associated with an uncut cock is sexually Arousing. Especially when their glorious foreskin is super wet and stretchy and knocking at my boipussy’s door. The feeling of the folds of skin stretching open and Trojan Horsing  a super warm, wet and silky moth cock head immediately after unzipping and flopping out his cock, screams ready to fuck. 

my last hookup an extremely large cock head, larger than average scraped the shit out of my ass for the first 30 mins and I was super sensitive the whole fuck. He came buckets but compared to the last Latino Papí at the mall restroom. Oops guilty.  He was leaking and ready to fuck. He slide His large uncut cock inside my tight hole, no, he snuck his large uncut cock inside my hole immediately after presenting my pussy under the stall and pounded his babies deep inside my happy hole. It happened so quick and intensely that I was left craving seconds. 

uncircumcised natural cock is my preference when barebacking. What do you BB bottom sluts prefer?

Edited by Teneo
  • Like 6

I don't have a preference when it comes to getting fucked.   When I'm sucking - I'll suck either.  But an uncut dick gives me more to play with - especially one with a long hood .. love playing with those.    Basically I love dick.  🙂

• Like 1

I do like the way an uncut cock can get nice and ripe with smegma and stale piss, extra flavour for sucking on before it goes inside me 

Sometimes you can feel the foreskin as well...

But, generally, as long as there is a raw cock in my fuckhole, I'm a happy guy

• Like 1

As long as the  cock is hard and knows to fuck an ass and makes me feel good, it doesn't really matter.  But if ur looking for some uncut cocks, some of the older generation still rockin the turtlenecks.

I prefer just using spit for lube, so uncut works better for me, but i don't turn down cut guys.  The fact that I am that rare uncut American and have come to prefer topping without artificial lube could be a factor in my preference.

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I prefer just using spit for lube, so uncut works better for me, but i don't turn down cut guys.  The fact that I am that rare uncut American and have come to prefer topping without artificial lube could be a factor in my preference.

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Love tops who don't use lube. I prefer either cum or spit as lube 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I really don’t mind at all. I’m cut myself, most guys here are uncut. Uncut gives more to play with especially with your tongue and is more sensitive when you’re giving a hand job so you can’t go as hard at it. Since I and a lot of the tops who fuck me are into sex with restrains of one sort or another, I often don’t have access to my hands anyway. Either feels great down my throat and in my hole.