ATTN: bareback bottoms. Do you prefer uncut cock or cut cock?

Teneo

I prefer an uncut cock to suck on and clean out the foreskin when it comes out of my hole, but really it makes no difference to me, I prefer both cut and uncut deep in my sloppy poz fuckhole!  I will suck either clean as a whistle when they're done in my PIG hole.  OINK

I prefer uncut for a numer of reasons. From a mental perspective I love the thought of the foreskin peeling back inside me with each thrust exposing that wet thick cockhead deep. From a physical perspective I love the feel of uncut as it moves back and forth inside as the top thrusts deep but I can't always feel it. Here in the UK the majority of guys are uncut so I think it's also partly due to familiarity. Also, I love thinking that the cock is essentially an internal organ that is being opened up deep inside my guts

• Like 3

Uncut guys are not as common as cut guys in my age group and locale.  I get really turned on when I find an uncut guy, especially with a long hood.  Orally pleasuring an uncut guy is my preference.  Taking cut or uncut guys anally, there is really no difference in sensation; however, mentally uncut guys turn me on more.

• Like 1

I love the look of uncut cock it makes me super horny but if my ass is about to get fucked and take a few loads I don’t care either way

I love to get high it relaxes my man pussy so I can take a lineup of hard raw cock

and drool over having my hole DP,d  

When you get a nice thick uncut cock that uses just spit for lube, you can feel it flipflip flipflip as he fucks you, as the foreskin peels back and re-covers the head.  There was this nice skinny  Cuban guy with a huge uncut cock who that happened with and I fuckin loved it.

• Like 1

Makes no difference at all as far as I’m concerned, particularly from the point of view of getting fucked.  I live in Europe- uncut is the norm.  But I lived in the US for a time and my partner was American and cut, so I’m used to both.