ATTN: bareback bottoms. Do you prefer uncut cock or cut cock?

Teneo

I love it when I get an uncut cock! I love the moistness, and the taste, especially if hadn't bathed in a day. I love the feeling of it sliding in and out of my ass with our spit, and his precum as lube!

All cock feels great once it's inside my hole -- as a cut man, I'm drawn to the novelty of uncut and it also seems that uncut men require less lube -- many of which seem to be able to fuck and breed easily with spit and pre-cum alone.

• Upvote 2

My first cock to experience was a uncut cock I just sucked him. It was good but I never been fucked by a uncut cock.   The first man to take my virginity was an older man in his 50s.  I was 19 and he was cut. Ever since then I have never had any other dick it's always been daddy mike with his cut 8.5 inch.   So I wouldn't know the difference but as far as sucking an uncut.   I'll say its different but juicy

Guest MattDillan

I like taking an uncut raw cock with just spit or pre cum as lube.  What an incredible 

feeling.  However, I’ll take anything in my ass.

Edited by MattDillan

1 hour ago, MattDillan said:

I like taking an uncut raw cock with just spit or pre cum as lube.  What an incredible 

Exactly my sentiments.  A nice Uncut seems to jut feel a little bit better with some spit. 

12 hours ago, MattDillan said:

I agree 100% something about it is perfect.  Love sucking uncut  too.  But like you will take anything in my ass.  🙂