ATTN: bareback bottoms. Do you prefer uncut cock or cut cock?

Teneo

each has benefits to be honest.

an uncut cock can be extra thick and still effortlessly pound a tight hole. 

also, uncut usually offers more flavor to savor when i'm sucking before and after breeding. ripe = heaven.

cut guys you get to see everything and usually there are no surprises. 

either way, i'm not picky. cut or uncut, they both pump cum!

• Like 1

Guest CuriousDallas

Totally prefer uncut dick. Its so much hotter to suck and I find usually uncut guys build up more precum when they get aroused and its trapped in the foreskin and more readily available to use to lube up my ass or get me excited about sucking them off. Uncut's OK but really prefer uncut of any size. I'd hooked up earlier today with a so-so looking guy, a fairly average uncut dick but he was super horny and had a huge amount of precum going. He loved that I wanted it bare and was all too eager to slide his slimy uncut dick in me raw...wound up busting two loads in me. Of course I may be biased because I'm uncut too.

5 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Totally prefer uncut dick. Its so much hotter to suck and I find usually uncut guys build up more precum when they get aroused and its trapped in the foreskin and more readily available to use to lube up my ass or get me excited about sucking them off. Uncut's OK but really prefer uncut of any size. I'd hooked up earlier today with a so-so looking guy, a fairly average uncut dick but he was super horny and had a huge amount of precum going. He loved that I wanted it bare and was all too eager to slide his slimy uncut dick in me raw...wound up busting two loads in me. Of course I may be biased because I'm uncut too.

yep, uncut here.  just about every guy i've been with is turned on by how much precum my dick produces.  it can be kind of annoying when i'm just out and about running errands or whatever on any given day and my dick is just leaking....it can get a little messy and sticky down there lol, but it does make for hot sex.  i pretty much don't need to pack lube cause my dick makes plenty on it's own.

Edited by iamwhatiam84
  • Upvote 1

Guest Gonegurl

There’s a lot of things I think about when facing a dick. Length, girth, curve, veins, etc. all play apart in making or breaking a dick’s beauty. But as for cut or uncut, it honestly doesn’t matter to me. Both feel good in my ass. 

While I won’t turn down ANY hard cock pumping a load in my pussy, if I was choosing between one or the other simply as a preference, it would be zero hesitation: give me the uncut cock! 😋😋😋

Uncut cock almost always tastes better, and I think it actually feels a little better inside me.  That said, I’m cut and would really prefer I wasn’t mutilated that way.  My cock is nice, but it would be fucking gorgeous as an uncut cock. 

Again, I’m not gonna turn down any hard cock that wants a go at breeding me, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say I do in fact have a preference. 

• Like 1

Am uncut on this end, so may have some innate bias, but I prefer other uncut guys. The reason being, many cut guys don’t know how to play with uncut cock since it’s completely different from how they would play with their dick. Definitely had great fucks with both, love loads from both, enjoy sucking both, but if I’m wanting to get off without using my hand to do it, uncut makes that happen most often.

• Like 1