ATTN: bareback bottoms. Do you prefer uncut cock or cut cock?

Teneo

I am always happy to receive cut or uncut in my wet mouth and tight hole... and I always love feeling hot cum seeping from the head into my second ring.

Having said that - I am uncut and I love playing with another uncut guy... tongue and lick and nibble his foreskin, stretch it with my lips and gently with my teeth (there is a fine line between making him gasp in pain vs. pleasure with the stretching).  I love swirling my tongue around the sensitive head and sucking JUST the tip of an uncut cock.  I have found uncut cocks to have more sensitive heads and really enjoy the attention to their skin.  And of course, the right amount of foreskin 'bunches' up around the edge of my hole as he slides into me... a little extra thrill. 

But being a cum junkie, I really enjoy it when my uncut top pulls out and slowly feeds me his very cummy cock straight from my ass.  The foreskin usually has a little extra juice and cum and I find it always tastes amazing.

I travel a lot.  I find lots of uncut sexy men in Europe.  I love that.  And mostly cut guys in "Americas", with an increase in uncut for the French studs from Quebec.  (my unscientific poll) LOL

I echo the comments of others.  I love both... but would likely DIVE onto an uncut cock if I could only pick one. 

Cheers men!

• Like 3

I like both for different reasons but if it comes to giving head my preference is uncut. I love the flavors that burst in my mouth when I suck an uncut dick. Sweet, tangy, cheesy, pissy... all of it just drives me crazy. When it comes to getting laid I don't have a preference as long as it's stroking my hole and making me cream.

Guest ClaudiusBC

I prefer large uncut cock. Love pulling back foreskins and savoring the taste and smell. Tight foreskins don’t do much for me as I like to see it peel right back. When a cock is ploughing my cunt I don’t care if it’s uncut or cut, as long as it’s bare and shoots a big load.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Men half my age, who start to paw at my juicy hole as i start to growl and moan as an alpha daddy should. I am built for raw dicks... Deliciously hard and dripping with just precum is the preferred way tops want to mount me. 

Cut dicks make that initial entry rougher and me sluttier 

Cut dicks have that distinct sensation when they just plug me with their cockheads. 

Though nothing beats an uncut cock with a thick foreskin slippin and slidin in my cum sloppy hole, best fuckin feeling ever and i love being so into his cum being a part of me