ATTN: bareback bottoms. Do you prefer uncut cock or cut cock?

Teneo

Guest beardedbastard
On 8/28/2020 at 1:46 AM, BreedMyAssPHL said:

I'll take any cock up my ass, but uncut seems to need less lube. I had a buddy with a 9x6" uncut who didn't take no for an answer (my favorite). That foreskin made it slide in more easily.

That’s how I like to fuck as well. Never take no. “It hurts”, good! 

Guest beardedbastard
2 hours ago, BreedMyAssPHL said:

There's nothing more cock softening than a top who asks permission. I didn't invite him over for tea and biscuits. If I'm naked, I'm ready for whatever.

Lol. Like your attitude. 

• 3 months later...
Guest faggotbitchboi

No preference here. A cock is a cock and will do what is says on the tin...fuck me and dump a load or loads in my ass or down my throat. 

I’d like to say that it didn’t matter, that I’d take any cock, but I’ve never in my whole life experienced an uncut cock. So the honest truth is that I find cut cocks much more sexy. I love seeing a man’s cock head and playing with the head in my mouth. Of course my husband’s cut, and I love his cock.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

as a cocksucking faggot I have preferred cut cocks since jr high but as a bareback cumdumpster it doesn't even matter. most guys cocks end up getting shoved straight in my ass so they can fuck their loads into me so I don't even know if most of the guys who fuck me are cut or not

I'm uncut

Learn to love it