ATTN: bareback bottoms. Do you prefer uncut cock or cut cock?

Teneo

I've sucked tiny cocks, monster cocks, black, white, Asian... Guys who can't get hard anymore but love to cum... Guys so hard it feels like being fucked by a pipe... I think all men deserve a month or ass to cum in, and I was born to be that girl sissy faggot

No preference. 

Feel like having one would imply the other to be less interesting. I aspire to slowly become just a free-to-use set of holes, with no say in the matter at all. 

Feels a bit sad to realize I still have to reach that stage, since on some other matters I still feel to have a preference. 

I mean no disrespect, some of these planet saving questions are amazing.

It’s as if men and their outer muscle injector members must now be sized up and to have proclaimed...

Cocks in group B you are more preferred than Cocks in group A. Group A you are the weakest member. Good Bye.

“Preferred” the nice way of saying Your Opinion.

Your Opinion, like millions of others opinions being presented without the questions of Why or What helped you form this opinion ,along with the answers, means the opinion is worthless and could be considered by some as self destructive. 

“Preference” an process of elimination workflow that allows humans to put in writing or verbalize who they prefer to have sex with and who they do not want to have sex.  By placing their “preference” out there they breath a sigh of relief because they have now stopped unsolicited outreach to them for items they did not want to deal with or respond.

Example of many: My preference is...

- Guys who are hot 

- Guys who have a job

- Guys who have huge cocks

- Guys like me

<end>

Preference summary: Guys who are narcissist, not poor, have mutated cocks that are larger than average are needed because my ass is thick/fat, and if we have a sex party you will have to write your name on your forehead with a Sharpie, just like a red Solo Cup, so we know who is who.

My opinion answer to this cut/uncut dilemma is I have no preference. They are equally amazing, hot, and useful.

As an American, I have taken a lot of cut dicks.  It's all good, but nothing gets me harder than discovering my hookup is uncut.  I love the gliding feel.  It's just a smoother ride in my opinion.

Years ago in those AOL chatrooms, I would ask "cut or uncut" but I decided that in the grand scheme of things, dick is dick.  I started asking "safe or raw" instead.  A hard, bare cock on a hot guy is all I need, but I'll drop my standards a little if it means a can get bred by a nice uncut dick.

I can’t really tell once they are in my ass. All I care about at that point is getting loaded. As long as they breed me rather than shooting on my ass then I am happy

• 1 year later...

If there's a build up to being fucked, I love feeling the end of a fleshy foreskin teasing my hole. It drives me wild. 

If it's a more basic sleazy situation, I generally can't tell the difference. I CAN tell if the cock isn't bare and THAT I normally can't stand, unless it's a really hot cock.  

The first cock I sucked when I was younger when I was 15 was uncut and it tasted pretty smooth and pretty good the head was real smooth and slippery but then whenever I sucked a cut cock from a 50-year-old man I fell in love with it now it's mainly cut that I suck

• 7 months later...