ATTN: bareback bottoms. Do you prefer uncut cock or cut cock?

Teneo

Guest bluecollarotter
On 7/7/2020 at 7:41 PM, ClaudiusBC said:

I prefer large uncut cock. Love pulling back foreskins and savoring the taste and smell. Tight foreskins don’t do much for me as I like to see it peel right back. When a cock is ploughing my cunt I don’t care if it’s uncut or cut, as long as it’s bare and shoots a big load.

uncut cocks have so much more to play with and enjoy: nibbling on the 4skin, tugging on it with your lips/teeth; docking.

Uncut myself.  Love to slip my tongue under a hood to find any treasures there......love the taste and smell...............

I'm uncut and think it probably feels better to be a top when uncut as the skin slides back and forth but as a bottom, I love feeling a cut top's dickhead sliding in and out and knowing that head is hitting all the sweet spots on my ass, especially on the out thrusts. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe guys like what is most uncommon in their area? I see a lot of men from the US, where most men are cut, who say they prefer uncut guys. And guys from places where most men are uncut say they like cut cocks.

I like both but coming from a country where most guys are uncut a cut cock is a treat. 

big cut cock.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1