Daddy in training...

Pablobull

I’m seeing if anyone wants to help/push/encourage this Top Pig Daddy to become a massive bull Daddy?  Not looking for handouts, looking for a bttm that wants a muscled out Dad that’ll make ever fag around jealous!   Help me get big and strong, and you’ll reap the rewards and get as much cock and muscle you’ll ever want.

• Like 2

Hi there Pablobull,

Would be eager to see if we got along as I am myself looking for a encouraged Top Daddy who would like to introduce me to properly being bred and kept as a sub boy. Message me if you are interested =). I am 35 5'9" 160 and have a nice perky bubble butt.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2020 at 6:09 PM, tightpussyboy said:

Hi would be willing to meet up im tightpussyboy on barebackrt, please ignore my rep, there is nothing i can do about that if people vote down old posts of mine, but i am anxiously looking for a dom top

You are fake. 

Edited by Collar4chemboys
The person is harassing me using various fake makes in Bbrt and other platforms