So had a hot 23 yo come over for some oral, he asked me to not see him, complained it was to bright so, I suggested a face mask, we did but then got into a 69 and he fucked my mouth. It was hard, which I’m not adverse to so roughness, but I then started to taste the recognisable taste of blood. I didn’t know what had happened, I didn’t stop him, he blow cleaned the left. I went to the bathroom and saw that the frenulum, little bit of joining skin, under my tongue, had split and was bleeding; I didn’t see a doctor, but put an ice cube under my tongue to stop the swelling. My tongue has incredible reach and movement now, a very strange feeling. Has this happened to anyone else? I took a pic, but won’t show you..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

This happened to me a few years back. All kinds of blood. It was kind of awkward, but fortunately the top was actually a good FB and not just some stranger, so I assured him that it was not painful (it wasn't) and probably would be OK.

If I remember right I looked it up and there was no particular treatment to be done, so I left it alone and it healed up fine. It grew back in time, about a month or two if I remember right. And yes, before it did, my tongue mobility was amazing - quite noticeable during voice lessons, which I was taking at the time.

Edited by viking8x6
clarify that it grew back