Women

BlackDude

Guest tristian

There's a double standard for guys fucking around than for woman.  A guy fucking around on the side or fucking around is [banned word] and shamed.  When woman do it its kept quiet and everyone pretends like it never happened. My friend plays lacrosse, and all his laxer buddies are from the part of town with the mini mansions, a BMW and Mercedes in the driveway, Some private pool or country club membership. Every once in awhile you hear about someones dad banging the nanny, and they make him out to be like a rapist.   Meanwhile a bunch of these MILFy trophy housewives spend their day chasing side piece, gym trainer, pool boy. etc.. all the stereo type stuff.  A much of the lax milfs chase after the lax boys, they're banging thier sons friends when the dads away at work.  The milf will hire one of his laxer buddies to mow he lawn for $100, he shows up the day after the landscaper did it and mows the lawn for 10 minutes with no shirt on. Then she calls him inside to help with something and thanks him with a couple beers. That or they'll say its too hot and invite them to skinny dip in the pool.  A couple guys on my old swim team get paid to clean a pool, they get extra tips if they do it in their speedo "in case they need to jump in".  I know at least 3 laxers with older brothers in college and a little brother under the age of 4.  My buddy has come home to find one of his teammates in the house "waiting for him" 4 times. When his older brother played, his friends used to stop by all the time when his brother wasn't home. Lol he also has a lil 4 year old brother that came when his brother was a senior in HS. No one shames the milfs, they help each other keep it quiet.

Guest tristian
10 minutes ago, BlackDude said:

They believe they gotten old, fat, no longer as desirable, etc. I have had plenty of guys in their late 50s hitting me up who I tried to hook up with 10 or so years ago with no success. Now that you believe your options are limited don’t talk to me now. Not that I have a problem with older man because I will hook up with them. But these Guys have the same mentality a woman has. 

Got it, don't know that many openly gay guys.  But I believe it. I'm still a young piece of ass with a 6-pac lol.  I've fucked a few daddies in thier 40's They were pretty good lay, and honestly took their time making me feel good too sucking or rimming me before trying to fuck me or jump on my cock. /hairy daddy pecs are hot 

Guest FinalDL2021
23 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

For me it’s complicated. I’m sexually attracted to women, have had GFs, and have had sex with them, more on the bi scale here. That said, so many are demanding and high maintenance. They want commitments, are jealous, suspicious, controlling, and manipulative. Navigating relationships with women is like tap dancing in a minefield...you’re gonna set something off. You do something you think they’ll like and instead it sets them off. They want you to devote every waking moment of your life to them and it’s fucking exhausting. And the sex is usually just meh and the source of more complaints. It’s just easier with guys, no expectations, no demands, the sex...quite honestly...is way hotter and not so many expectations. It’s just easier with guys. 

Now that I’m back at my parents place I’ve had some girls, including ex-GFs want to get together and I’ve pretty much begged off as I’m just not interested. I’m sure some just wanna get their hooks in me in hopes of something more but I’m just looking for play and nothing more. So for now I’m sticking with guys as it’s just WAY easier.

You hit the nail right on the head. I love that tap dancing through a mine field. I must admit. It's good in the beginning through the Honey moon phase of getting to know you, and your pussy, that is the trap.Yet shortly after you make a commitment i.e., marriage, relationship, moving in together. Life goes to hell pretty quickly.

1 hour ago, BisexualBttm68 said:

You hit the nail right on the head. I love that tap dancing through a mine field. I must admit. It's good in the beginning through the Honey moon phase of getting to know you, and your pussy, that is the trap.Yet shortly after you make a commitment i.e., marriage, relationship, moving in together. Life goes to hell pretty quickly.

I don’t think it’s always like that. I’m a woman and so not typical. My personality is more like a guy. All the men I’ve talked to in any capacity pretty much all say the same thing ‘you’re not like most women’.  And I pride myself in that lol. It’s mind blowing how crazy some women are. I don’t get it honestly. Not saying I don’t ever get moody, because even guys can.....but I’m pretty damn easy going and down to earth. I’ve learned a lot about relationships and communication. I have been single quite a bit because I won’t settle like I have in the past. It can be just as hard for women to find guys into the same thing, that are attractive, not crazy (there are some as my ex turned out to be!) and have their shit together. Some women have a lot of baggage and arent worth the time or headache. But I promise you, we aren’t all like that! Lol 

Edited by BB1977

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2020 at 7:25 AM, Sharp-edge said:

I think women are equally evil as  men 

More! In general, there are more perverted men out there than women. Agreed. While men often carry their heart on their tongue, as far as sex is concerned, women are wired differently. It takes a man to get them to open up. They are almost always quiet about their sexual fantasies, often forever. Hence, people assume that women are just not as extreme, evil, perverted etc. as men. But this is not the case, IMO. When it comes to the very extremes of human sexuality, the twilight zone where erotic slowly transitions into insanity, that lofty area is almost exclusively the domain of women. I've been around straight men a lot in my life, mainly for work, travel, etc. so I know the dynamics with them, and what they consider "kinky".  I also think I possess the distinct ability to have good conversations about sex with women, and some of them tell me shit after 15 minutes that they've never told their own partners in 20 years. It is absolutely mind boggling what can be enshrined in a female brain. It takes a lot to shock me, but there were several occasions, just in the past two years, where I talked to seemingly normal chicks, and they rendered me literally speechless. There were occasions where I simply had to fold, where the "absolutely no limits" badge in my forum profile just didn't cover it any more.  Here is an example:

I chatted with a woman who lives not too far away, here in FL, and the conversation went from being sub, to spanking, to rape, to S&M, to snuff, and extremly far out shit. She sounded very interesting, so I eventually met her at a Starbucks on the East Coast. Seemingly normal gal, mid 40s, meat on her bones, normal job, came in a Toyota. After our chat, I expected something a little bit more interesting, goth perhaps? OK, I was somewhat disappointed, but heck, I still went for it. We sat there for about 1 1/2 hours and had a great conversation. Then she said, "You know what I always wanted to do, and I am wondering if you could help me?" 

I: "Sure, anything, what is it?"

She: "I always wanted to get into a morgue and have some fun."

I: "Ah, you wanna fuck some stiffies, LOL."

She: "No, I want to eat human flesh."

I: "Ugh, but how would you cook it in there?"

She: "I don't want to cook it, I want to eat it raw."

Edited by Barebackbiker
  • Haha 1

On 5/10/2020 at 7:06 AM, BB1977 said:

I don’t think it’s always like that. I’m a woman and so not typical. My personality is more like a guy. All the men I’ve talked to in any capacity pretty much all say the same thing ‘you’re not like most women’.  And I pride myself in that lol. It’s mind blowing how crazy some women are. I don’t get it honestly. Not saying I don’t ever get moody, because even guys can.....but I’m pretty damn easy going and down to earth. I’ve learned a lot about relationships and communication. I have been single quite a bit because I won’t settle like I have in the past. It can be just as hard for women to find guys into the same thing, that are attractive, not crazy (there are some as my ex turned out to be!) and have their shit together. Some women have a lot of baggage and arent worth the time or headache. But I promise you, we aren’t all like that! Lol 

Thank you for weighing in. i have extensive sexual experience, but only with one woman, so i question my sexual knowledge of women. Being the gay friend of a woman gets me information by conversation, but not experience.  

i wish that we had more understanding of what attracts us to each other.  There's a sub group on this site, from both sides-Top and bottom, about a bottom "just being a hole to breed."  i wonder if those Tops espousing that notion would just as readily fuck a woman? And i am not talking about guys who are wired and identify as bi.  To me, it's apparently not 'just about the (physical) sex' for any of us. i think there is a whole psychological side to sex that few seem interested in, and fewer still seem to acknowledge, yet we are all subject to and moved by. my biggest draw for a ltr is meeting someone who is as interested in the psychological side of sex as i am, someone to explore with in depth rather than the occasional glimpse one might get with a hook up, but that requires a desire and effort on both parts and i find many men seem to want someone to pull that out of them rather than pull it out of their self and offer it.

I'm fully bi, and luv fucking/breeding women. Best scenario is a bi couple, breeding her pussy and ass, him breeding me, maybe another bi female in attendance to breed, lotsa cum shared between holes. Just something about tits, pussy, and ass that just gets me super hard. But tits, cock and hole in a gorgeous shemale does it for me as well.

• Like 1

This is part of why I always identify as non-binary. I personally don't wanna be grouped with most of the rest of the vagina owning populous. Guys are just... easier. In pretty much every sense of the word. If I had a dime for every time I was told "you aren't like women" or "It's so weird you just say what you want, and it's not complicated" or other shit like that... I'd be sitting pretty. I'm sure there are others like me out there somewhere, but fuck if I've actually met any of them. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2020 at 6:31 AM, CuriousDallas said:

For me it’s complicated. I’m sexually attracted to women, have had GFs, and have had sex with them, more on the bi scale here. That said, so many are demanding and high maintenance. They want commitments, are jealous, suspicious, controlling, and manipulative. Navigating relationships with women is like tap dancing in a minefield...you’re gonna set something off. You do something you think they’ll like and instead it sets them off. They want you to devote every waking moment of your life to them and it’s fucking exhausting. And the sex is usually just meh and the source of more complaints. It’s just easier with guys, no expectations, no demands, the sex...quite honestly...is way hotter and not so many expectations. It’s just easier with guys. 

Now that I’m back at my parents place I’ve had some girls, including ex-GFs want to get together and I’ve pretty much begged off as I’m just not interested. I’m sure some just wanna get their hooks in me in hopes of something more but I’m just looking for play and nothing more. So for now I’m sticking with guys as it’s just WAY easier.

You speak the truth.

• Upvote 1

On 5/9/2020 at 9:31 AM, CuriousDallas said:

This.

This is the way.

On 5/9/2020 at 9:31 AM, CuriousDallas said:

I have heard this same story from so many men over the years whether the men were married or unmarried. 

On 5/4/2020 at 5:52 AM, BlackDude said:

So I am just curios in what’s some guys opinion is in here on women overall. Now I have been called a “woman hater” simple because I talk about my experiences of how some can be and I have little interest  in most. As a gay man, is this extreme? 

honestly i go through the same thing when people notice my opinions of women or that i really dont have a female bestie as so many gay guys do - they seem to act like its extreme but i dont think so, i dont 'hate' them i just really dont see them as totally necessary for a gay man.

On 5/8/2020 at 3:46 PM, Barebackbottomm said:

Years ago, I tried to convince my self I was straight and almost got married to a woman. I loved her to death, she was my best friend damn near. But it couldn't get deeper than that.  We had a great connection, but like with most women sex never really felt that good. It was alright but it wasn't mind blowingg like how it is with men...I like women, the female form, everything. Almost all of my friends are women, I feel more of a connection with women but I love men... sexually and emotionally men do it for me. I love laying with men, touching a man, the smell and taste of a man, his strong hands rubbing on me, men do something for men that women can't. So I don't have any hatred for women...I'm just gay as hell lol

I was straight then became gay then had to go back to straight for work. Got married but fucked around with guys on the side. I missed being gay while I was married. I work mainly with women. I’m just gay as hell now. 

• Like 1