Virginity Lost

Virginity Lost

Given that I received a mostly favorable reaction to my first posting, I thought I might post again only this time starting at my beginning.

Since a younger age I had a curiosity in regard to being with a male, but other than some superficial touching, I had never really done anything in depth and most of my activity had been confined to females, though I wasn't overly active there either.

After graduating high school, I decided to join the military where after my basic training and rate-specific training, I ended up at my first unit in New Jersey and not too far from New York City.

With not a lot to do during my off duty time, I would often find myself cruising around in my car, mostly just looking though my attention was occasionally drawn to a girl about my age that I had seen several times in a local hang-out spot.  Given my shyness though, I never made a move to initiate contact.

Over time, it was common to come across other folk doing the same and during my drives I would begin to recognize some of the regulars.  As this occurred over a somewhat regular basis, there was a particular larger dark car that began to catch my attention.  It was driven by a male that was somewhat older than myself and I noticed he would often look somewhat intently in my direction when passing by.  At first I didn't pay a lot of attention but after this went on for multiple different nights, I found myself glancing back and sometimes making momentary eye contact.

This was in the days when CB radios were popular and a vehicle antenna often made it evident who had one in their car.  I always had mine on and with most people hanging out on Channel 19, it was often easy to contact others there.

One night while cruising, the dark car and I passed each other a couple times and after the third pass, he gave a call on the radio.  I didn't answer though, not because I was completely uninterested, but more out of my overall shyness - though as far as he would know, my radio might not have even been on.

This went on over the course of a few weeks and also included occasions where he would spend some of his time following behind me as I drove around, nothing overly bold but I would see him there for a while.  He began to capture my interest and curiosity, particularly with nothing ever happening with my primarily heterosexual interests.

It was about midnight after one of my typical Friday night 'strike out' cruising sessions when I saw the dark car and driver coming down the street.  We were going opposite directions and as we passed, he gave a look in my direction and I gave a look back.

I had a particularly high degree of unfulfilled horniness built up and with a mindset of maybe just letting fate play its role, I decided that if he would happen to call me that night that I might just answer him.  Several minutes later our paths crossed again where we exchanged solid eye contact and when I heard his voice come across the radio, I answered.

We talked a couple seconds and took our conversation to a less popular channel where we chatted for a few minutes.  By this time I noticed that he was now behind me and with the lack of privacy on an open radio, he suggested that we stop somewhere.  I pulled into a nearby empty lot and he pulled alongside where each of our windows went down.

While I had seen him several times, I never had the opportunity to really see him good and my first impression was quite favorable.  He was maybe in his 40's, a nice solid build and was dressed in casual clothes.  We chatted for a couple minutes and just had just barely broken the ice when he said that the police in town don't really like people hanging around in lots at night and suggested we head somewhere safer out of town.

It sounded reasonable and as he pulled out, I followed with a variety of thoughts starting to scurry through my mind.  I had never done anything like this before (though honestly I didn't know exactly what 'this' would actually be) but with the hormones my younger years active and my curiosity toward the male gender, I found myself wanting to find out.

We had driven several miles with the road becoming progressively more unrefined before he took a right turn on a hard, rough sandy lane to a very secluded and dark spot overlooking the water and with a good view of the roads in all directions.

I pulled alongside and he suggested that I get in his car which I did.  I don't remember what type of car he had, but know that it was much larger than most cars on the road today with a split bench seat with a folded down console divider seat in the middle and from what I could from see during the short time the dome light was on, a very spacious and open back seat.

He might have had an idea before we met but I am sure it was quite evident after just a few minutes of our conversation that I was totally inexperienced, and he seemed to focus his best on making me feel comfortable through his words.  I felt relatively safe overall and in his car we were separated by a good amount of distance with the folded-down console seat between us acting like a kind of protective barrier.

As our talk became more sexual, I noticed that he had released the front of his pants and that he had taken his cock out but in the darkness it was difficult to really see much at all.  The atmosphere was admittedly making me feel aroused though and I slowly let my hand move to the center of the console where it stopped and came to rest.  Knowing that I could see him exposed and sensing my shyness, his fingertips reached out to softly graze the top of my hand and he asked if I would like to touch it.  I didn't reply verbally but as my hand slowly moved and took it's place on his warm bare flesh, he knew the answer.

The electricity was shooting through me and evidently he could feel the charge too because it didn't take long for his cock begin growing into a fairly nice erection within the grasp of my palm.

His reassuring words soon had me gently massaging his cock while slowly working his foreskin back and forth over the head, feeling both warm and firm to the touch.  With his outstretched arm, he reached over and began massaging my shoulder in tune with my movement.  Several minutes later, the lead seemed to switch as as his massaging hand on my shoulder began getting stronger, I felt myself fondling his cock in a more pronounced way and in tune with the increased movement of his of his hand that was on me.

"Would you like to suck it?" he said while looking directly in my direction.  I looked back toward his eyes and while in the darkness he couldn't really see my expression, he took my lack of verbal response as a 'yes' and with his free hand, raised the console to make a wide open bench seat, then with the hand on my neck began pulling me downward toward his crotch.  I couldn't really see anything to begin with so closing my eyes was more an act of a melting into the moment than an act of not looking and I soon noticed what with my sense of sight fully gone, my other senses became more enhanced, particularly in regard to the scent that I was now inhaling.

I am not sure if he had not taken a bath for a while or if it was from his increased arousal, but either way, his man-scent was quite intense and ventured deeply inside my lungs as I began breathing more deeply to take him all in.  Then as if unable to fully get my full breath, my lips parted to bring in more air and in the process his hand pulled me further down where the head of his cock entered my open lips.

I didn't resist and instead went down on him first shyly and then more wantonly with his almost rancid taste awakening a primal feeling inside my body.  His audible gasp told me that he was enjoying it too and when my instinct to blow him began to develop further, he rose and moved his pants down to his knees, giving me much more length to work with.

As the fellatio continued, the hand on my head moved downward and onto my covered crotch where he began to touch and to squeeze, increasing my arousal even more particularly each time his grasp would grip relatively strongly.  He then fumbled with the fastening at the top of my jeans and released it, pulled my zipper part of the way down, but in somewhat of a surprise he didn't go for my cock, but instead reached around behind me and dipped his hand deep into my pants.

I let out an audible gasp but with his cock well inside my mouth, the sound that came forth sounded more like a wanton moan instead of a signal of being shocked, and thinking that I liked it, his finger dived deep inside my ass.

I rose up and let out a loud squeal as pain erupted inside my asshole from his dry finger and sharp edged fingernail and I wanted to get away.  "Wait baby" he said as his free hand came over to keep me bent down, "Let your ass take it, it will feel good, I promise."

I didn't move but I didn't say anything either and I simply just stayed there in an almost suspended state.  The actual pain of the intrusion didn't last real long but the soreness was still there and sensing that, he didn't go any deeper - but he didn't take his finger out either, letting it remain inside my body.

As I adjusted to my anal intruder, his scented crotch reached out to me even more and I leaned down to continue my slow sucking of his bare manhood.  This time it was different though and I was met with the surprise taste of pre-cum that was coming from his tip and it began flowing across my tongue and into my mouth.

I melted into him a little bit and sensing my relaxing, his finger began moving inside my ass, not with in and out action, but at the same depth and in a more wobbling motion so as to not further abrade my partially torn hole.

My soft moaning might have been a signal that I could be ready for more and he asked if he could put some lubricant in my ass and it would feel much better.  I didn't give an answer because my mind was filling with a multitude of thoughts of what was happening to the point that I was starting to overload. I wasn't sure what I was getting into, or what I really wanted to get into, I just didn't know, but after a few more minutes of the finger massage inside my anus and with his cock still inside my mouth, I let out a muffled and apprehensive "ok" to give in to his request. 

With that, he gently pulled his finger from my ass, causing me to wince in the process, then opened his door and said "lets get in the back where we have more room."  My hand slowly went to the handle on the door and as I pulled it, my mind went to thoughts of just going to my car and leaving because I was getting scared.  As I stood up beneath the open skies and with the distinct smell of seaside air, I felt drawn back to the more primal setting of the car and before giving it a serious second thought, I found myself in the back seat and beside him.

The reality of the situation hit starkly as he maneuvered around and started ridding himself of his pants, telling me to do the same.  'Oh Gawd', I thought as my fingers pulled my zipper the rest of the way down, 'What am I doing?'

It immediately became clear what I was doing because moments later my pants and briefs were completely gone and we were both exposed with our sexual areas bare in the back seat of his car... The question now was: What was going to come next?

Reaching forward, he folded the console seat back down to the lowered position and told me to lean over it, directing me where he wanted me to go.  There was now a lot of space between the backside of the seat and the ceiling of the car which made it easy for me to assume my spot.  In retrospect, the seat feature was likely the reason he had the car to begin with and it created a lot of room for a lot of possibilities including what would come next.

The next thing I knew, he was rose up and his chest was immediately leaning over and atop my back.  I quickly grew afraid but didn't know what to do because I hadn't gone out that night to be with a guy, let alone be fucked by one and there were so many conflicted emotions going through me.

He reached forward to open the glove compartment, he said he needed to get the lube out, so I guess that his leaning over me was kind of necessary.  He wasn't in any hurry though and he lingered on top of my back where I could feel his rock solid cock wedged between my bare cheeks.  With my eyes going closed in disbelief and with my breathing quite pronounced, I felt the intense quandary of a growing sexual stimulation and genuine fear of the unknown.  I think he sensed my trepidation and with my lack of doing anything to stop him, he quickly took the lead.

"It feels good, doesn't it sweetheart" he spoke, with his left palm caressing my face and with his right lube-holding hand coming to rest on top of my right hand to keep me in place.  I didn't say anything but instead slowly twisted my head to the left where he let his hand wander fully across my face, pulling my lower lip down and placing several fingers inside to take control of my mouth, causing me to moan wetly with saliva dripping from inside.

With his fingers lodged in my mouth, his body pulled back and he flipped the top of the lube tube free and gave a firm squeeze causing a cold and wet sensation atop my exposed nether region.  With an audible snap, the lube container then closed and dropped away and his fingers began working the slippery gel between my bare cheeks.

I didn't know what to say or what to do and the atmosphere was just so conflicting.  At the same time and in the moment though, I don't think I could say or do anything, I was simply in awe and in many ways I was like a deer in a car's headlights, unable to move and waiting for his finger to go back inside my ass.

My mind started racing in a million directions with my heart and breathing at depths never before reached when instead of the finger that I was expecting, it was his cock moving in and before I had time to react, his head had breached the ring around my ass and his cock was halfway inside.  I gave a startled "No" and tried to move away but in the confines of the cradling seats and with his body on top of me, there was nowhere for me to go.  It hurt even more than his earlier finger stab inside my rectum and the sudden act brought no pleasure at all.

I tried to say something more, but the words were not able to come because the fingers inside my mouth were effectively gagging me to where I couldn't say a thing at all.  I did however manage to expel a muffled but sharp cry of pain though as he shoved forward a second determined time and his raw cock breached even further inside leaving my unprotected ass filled with his cock fully inside.  

I don't think I could have gotten up if I wanted to and with my slight and young stature and his prominently more muscular body, distinct weight advantage and his will to make it happen, I was essentially bound helpless beneath him - I was his for the taking.  At this point though, he didn't force things any further and simply rested there, allowing my body the chance to stretch and adapt for what was inevitably yet to come.

'What was yet to come' was the scary part and to step back to the time when this was happening, New York was a hotbed for AIDS and the city was just a few short miles away (in fact the sky was illuminated with the city lights just to our north).  Additionally there were no treatments to effectively help mitigate it's effects - you can easily and legitimately classify me as being very afraid.

At the same time though there was also a certain allure to where I was, alone with him in his car; to the atmosphere, with our bodies practically bare; to what was happening, his cock inside my ass; and to the act that was occurring, having sex with a stranger in the night.  I was enthralled.

With his cock lodged inside my rectum, he began giving words of encouragement which brought me a certain aspect of ease, telling me how special the moment was and how beautiful the night was to finally be together, and that he had been attracted to me and wanted a moment alone with me for a very long time.  I must admit that he was having an effect and his words were not only relaxing my mind, but they were also relaxing my body.  It is not an embellishment to say that his cock had grown quite large and there was a definite pain in my ass, not only from the initial probe from his sharp & rough fingernail, but it was now being exasperated many-fold more with my tight little ass stretched many times beyond where it had ever been before.  Even with the liberal lube that he had used, the physical stretching was more than my body could take and I know that he had torn me in more than one place around his girthy impaled cock.

His encouraging words continued as I lay beneath him with my mind entering an almost trance-like state.  The feelings of pain were also being dissipated and replaced with the sensation of love and an inner passion, particularly when his cock started to slide out and then back in, slowly moving again, and again, and again...  I was being fucked.

The fingers inside my mouth pulled my head gently and further to the side where he then removed his digits and his lips pressed against mine.  His almost harsh bearded stubble scratching my soft and tender cheek, an interesting contrast to the warmth of the words he was speaking, his kissing and mouthing of words of love and support began to cause me to have a much more receptive body.  I also found myself now wanting it to happen and interestingly I think I wanted it happen just as much to please him - someone that was loving me - than for my own personal satisfaction.

At the same time, I didn't really know all that much about the actual risks involved - I had only glanced at the occasional AIDS headline, never taking the time to read through the full articles - but I knew enough to be aware that what was happening was potentially dangerously deadly.

With a tear appearing and being held in the corner of my eye, I gave a sheepishly meek request and asked: "Can you use a condom?"  The tear slid down across my cheek.

His cock continued to slowly work inside my body, out the majority of the way and then back in until his bush and balls were firmly nestled against my flesh and his mouth came alongside my ear, "I don't have any, sweetheart", and with that he held me tighter with his actions becoming slightly more pronounced.

"Can we do it another time?  When we have some? Please?" I asked, his fucking growing noticeably faster and more full.

"But we're together now, sweetheart" (admittedly the sweetheart word was beginning to make me melt every time I heard it and I felt like I was 'his' and that I was no longer an independent 'self').  "Your body is telling me that you want it, baby.  You don't want me to stop now, do you?" and with that his fucking became even more aggressive.

"Please." I almost pleaded.  "We can do it tonight, but can we get a condom first?"  "Please."  This time I was clearly begging.

Without saying a word and without even acknowledging what I said, he pinned me downward affirming his position of being in control and continued fucking me - fucking me for a very long time - pounding noisily inside, pounding me hard, pounding me bare, his breathing becoming faster and his sweat making me wet beneath him, my body becoming continually more sore - but I didn't do anything, I didn't try to do anything, I just found myself taking it

My ass was getting more wet too and I don't know if it was from his pre-cum or something from inside me, but it felt like my loins were much more wet than from the lube alone.

As if to confirm and reinforce the wetness I was feeling, he gave a hard downward plunge, his loins tight against my ass, his cock full and deep inside my hole, his arms wrapping me inescapably tight, my body bound between his chest and the seat, his body shaking almost violently and convulsing and he yells right inside my ear.  "Oh fucking God I'm cumming. Oh. Fuck. God.  Take it.  It's fucking yours." His cock buries inside me.

I couldn't do anything, nothing at all.  I couldn't stop it, at least not now - it already happened.  I began to look around, staring blankly in every direction, not seeing anything, but then also seeing something, the sky glowing above NYC, the things I had read - or rather the things that I should have read.  The thought of AIDS was going through my mind - was it now going throughout my body?  I truly didn't know about the risk involved, I didn't really know anything at all, just bits and pieces at the very most.  I was scared.

He stayed inside me and didn't move - I didn't move. We stayed like that for what seemed like a very long time and I don't think he wanted it to end because he never left, then when he started pulling back, it was only to reposition and move forward once again, slowly starting to fuck me once more.

I was so conflicted, so confused, so worried, and yet at the same time, in a strange way, I felt so loved.  He was no longer fucking me hard and rough like he was before he came inside me, but was fucking me soft and gentle like he really loved me and cared for me.

I began to sob softly to myself but not hard enough that I thought he would notice, unless he could see my tears which should have been invisible in the darkness of the night.  I didn't know why I was crying and whether it was because of the fear and finality in what had just happened, or if it was for a love that I felt envelop me and thinking that me must be truly loving me, loving being with me.

It was then that he held me once again, his warm arms tight and cradling, his loins gyrating into my ass, and his cum definitely squirting inside my ass - again.  "I love you" he whispered.  "I love you" I said softly back, realizing my sobbing was likely apparent as I spoke.

Perhaps not sure about my reaction or the reason for my sob, he was quiet for several minutes before finally asking. "Were you a virgin?"

"Yes" I answered.  It was my first time with a man and the first time I was ever fucked.  He kissed my cheek.

As we got dressed, I knew that I had a distant drive to get back and that I would be carrying him for a long time along the way - much too long to have any chance of expelling him and the possible danger that I was carrying inside my body.  I thought of asking him before I left if he had AIDS or anything but to be honest, I was afraid to know.  I knew that there wasn't any real treatment and that there were people dying from it and I didn't want to leave knowing that it was going to happen to me if he would have said he had it, so I just left.  Perhaps it would take more than being fucked once (actually being cummed in twice) to become infected, at least I hoped.

I spent the many days ahead paying much more attention to articles and reports about AIDS with the hope of finding some type of assurance that I wouldn't have it - but I never found anything that made me feel safe.  I had what I had, if I had anything.  I also probably had whatever he had, but only time was going to tell.

The only thing I knew was that I didn't have was my virginity.  I left it in a car that night.  I left it with him when he filled me with his cum.  Virginity lost.  

• Like 14
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 3

Great writing buddy and so many memories.  Aah, the days of CB radios, long before cellphones, internet, etc.  Used to use mine regularly to find hookups.  Like you, would start on Ch 19 with the handle "Italian Stallion", even though I'm not Italian - I liked the sound!  From there when someone would pick up on the meaning of the handle and talk, we'd also move to another channel.  Thanks for this!