Douche

Cuteguy69

i always douche. honestly, i pretty much do a full on clean out, here's a pic of my shower...notice the cleanout nozzle on the hand sprayer, pretty much on there all the time lol. i honestly don't mind if my Top doesn't mind, for spontaneity sake. That's my primary regret about clean out, it ruins spontanaiely. When a Top wants to breed, i want to be able to bend over any time, any place, i love going with the heat of the moment, never been a fuck planner. 😉 douche.JPG.d0eefeaae61b3ddc80cc8a3ff880e67d.JPG

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

As a bottom I won’t let anyone fuck unless I have clean hole. After I get a load I make sure to clean that dick off so it’s a win win. The Top fucks a clean hole and I get to clean a dick with just Cum on it. 

• Like 1

Guest perverthomoslave

Technically, if you consume plenty of water and fiber, you don't even need to douche since everything will be perfectly clean. That's my case, I haven't had to douche often for the last few years and have had absolutely no problems (I barely even need to wipe). However, it's still good practice if you're not willing to change your diet or if your top is very picky when it comes to this.

Normally douched - but tbh I’ve sometimes fucked guys undouched when crusing , if the guy is hot I’ll fuck anyway - often my best fucks are opportunistic.

It quite a turn on to get a bottom who just wants oral to get fucked , once I’ve got a couple of fingers in him he normally changes his mind 😈😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I won’t get bred if I haven’t douched. If your diet is good it takes little to no time to make sure you are clean. I always travel with a douche. It makes me feel better when I have a random hook up at the park or bookstore. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Bttm2go said:

I have a shower shot hook up but it is connected to the toilet. Makes cleaning out nice and easy. And yes I like to be nice and clean.

1CB42546-7573-4CA8-A90B-08F1F82FD4A6.jpeg

This is very popular in Asia. Quite efficient.

7 hours ago, Bttm2go said:

I have a shower shot hook up but it is connected to the toilet. Makes cleaning out nice and easy. And yes I like to be nice and clean.

1CB42546-7573-4CA8-A90B-08F1F82FD4A6.jpeg

Does that have a hot and cold water hookup to get a safe and comfortable temperature?

13 hours ago, perverthomoslave said:

Technically, if you consume plenty of water and fiber, you don't even need to douche since everything will be perfectly clean. That's my case, I haven't had to douche often for the last few years and have had absolutely no problems (I barely even need to wipe). However, it's still good practice if you're not willing to change your diet or if your top is very picky when it comes to this.

This. I've been fucking for a decade and was always fine, or I could tell I wasn't/might not be and so didn't fuck. Full disclosure, I think I've had two 'accidents' in that decade. I never learnt how to douche safely so learnt to use fiet and recognise myself. 

The last year I've started playing it safe if I'm going to a sex party and making sure I'm empty and cleaned out beforehand.

Legitimately, there are a bunch of bottoms on this site alone that think bc they take some metamucil/pure and ate a salad that they don't need to clean up. That unlike the rest of the human population, a simple bowel movement makes them clean as whistle. And it's BS.

They're literally and figuratively shitty bottoms.

Take the 15-30min to clean up for fucks sake. No wonder you guys can't find tops.