Douche

Cuteguy69

14 hours ago, perverthomoslave said:

Technically, if you consume plenty of water and fiber, you don't even need to douche since everything will be perfectly clean. That's my case, I haven't had to douche often for the last few years and have had absolutely no problems (I barely even need to wipe). However, it's still good practice if you're not willing to change your diet or if your top is very picky when it comes to this.

Technically, that is not how the human body works. Everything isn't perfectly clean. Your body will continue to do its thing for several hours after a bowel movement (THATS when you clean out). You will have remaining mucus and fiber, and your rectum is not going to evacuate every piece and parcel of a bowel movement.

Either you live in a fantasy world or you don't bottom often or for anyone larger than 2".

Please fellow bottoms, if you're trying to be a good bottom,  clean out.

Guest perverthomoslave
2 hours ago, Brittain02 said:

Legitimately, there are a bunch of bottoms on this site alone that think bc they take some metamucil/pure and ate a salad that they don't need to clean up. That unlike the rest of the human population, a simple bowel movement makes them clean as whistle. And it's BS.

They're literally and figuratively shitty bottoms.

Take the 15-30min to clean up for fucks sake. No wonder you guys can't find tops.

Never had an issue finding tops, ever, first of all. Nobody is claiming we're 100% clean, and nobody can be no matter how much a person douches. You're putting your cock in a fucking rectum, for devil's sake. I douche when I'm planning for a long session, or fisting, or anything that asks a lot from my body. I'm just saying that changing your diet and consuming more fiber and water will leave you ready in case a situation comes where you have a spontaneous hookup or when you don't have douching as an option. Ever tried to douche in a public bathroom? Hell.

Guest perverthomoslave
2 hours ago, Brittain02 said:

Either you live in a fantasy world or you don't bottom often or for anyone larger than 2".

Before quarantine I was exclusively bottoming at least once a week, and never had any complaints, just so you know.

Guest Reeo

High fiber diet & drinking lots of water makes my douching process easier.  I'm not into scat on purpose or by accident!

There are some lucky bottoms out there, I have to fast for a day before, and fiber and water two days before and douche for an hour and  had tiny accidents here and there, I don't know what is wrong.  While my best friend also who is a bottom can little eat Taco Bell every day and go bottom without incident. How do these bottoms do it? Some guys I know I hear get fucked in the bathroom or got cruised and fucked without a plan and I know they didn't go douche earlier because they weren't really planning on getting fucked. 

Edited by pozguyseeker

Guest perverthomoslave
7 hours ago, pozguyseeker said:

There are some lucky bottoms out there, I have to fast for a day before, and fiber and water two days before and douche for an hour and  had tiny accidents here and there, I don't know what is wrong.  While my best friend also who is a bottom can little eat Taco Bell every day and go bottom without incident. How do these bottoms do it? Some guys I know I hear get fucked in the bathroom or got cruised and fucked without a plan and I know they didn't go douche earlier because they weren't really planning on getting fucked. 

Probably just genetics, maybe?

On 5/5/2020 at 2:41 PM, perverthomoslave said:

Technically, if you consume plenty of water and fiber, you don't even need to douche since everything will be perfectly clean. That's my case, I haven't had to douche often for the last few years and have had absolutely no problems (I barely even need to wipe). However, it's still good practice if you're not willing to change your diet or if your top is very picky when it comes to this.

Do you use any fiber supplements? 

Guest perverthomoslave
12 hours ago, Rubberbanned said:

Do you use any fiber supplements? 

I do use Pure because it has other things other than fiber. Not necessary to use supplements, but it's always great to be sure it's enough for the effect to work

6 hours ago, perverthomoslave said:

I do use Pure because it has other things other than fiber. Not necessary to use supplements, but it's always great to be sure it's enough for the effect to work

I'm becoming more and more convinced to use this despite the hefty price tag.