Obituaries

I just found out that a fuck bud whom I used to swap loads with in Dallas during the early years of AIDS has died. I don't know what the cause was, but it reminded me of a story I wrote about another fuck bud who died of AIDS-related pneumonia some years ago. I'm reposting here, with apologies to anyone who has already read it or a plagiarized version on other bb sites.

"Obituaries"

DAMN! My dick gets rock hard whenever I see a fuck bud’s face staring back at me in the obituary pages! Although I know for a fact that hundreds of pigs I’ve fucked or who fucked me over the past two decades are long gone, some have been prominent enough to merit an obit in the local paper. I always pay my respects by shooting off at least a couple of loads as I recall how hot they were.

The most recent was last week. The obit said “Joe” died of pneumonia at age 51, but everyone who knew him knew that he had AIDS. He’d been full-blown for at least five years, although he managed to hang on because he had been a bodybuilder and always took great care of himself. He was a successful salesman at the company where I worked, and he retired during a period when the bug hit him really hard and he couldn’t work.

Although we knew each other at work, we didn’t fuck until a couple of years ago. I’d never been interested in Joe before because breeding overly muscled guys is sometimes like trying to fuck a brick wall. But knowing Joe had AIDS flowing through his veins and muscles made him irresistible to me, and I jumped when we connected in a chat room one night and he invited me over.

I was shocked to see how sunken his eyes and cheeks had become, but that only made me want to breed him more. His body still looked good (great, actually; more normal and less freakish like most bodybuilders), and I couldn’t wait to inject my death strains into his guts and boost the disease eating away at him.

Like most bodybuilders I’ve fucked, he was such a hungry bottom. I’m also in great shape from regular workouts, and I easily pinned him like a slab of beef to the bed. I fucked him first on his back like a whore, ripping his muscle cunt with my fat cock and calling him my bitch while I planted my toxic loads in his decaying guts. I shoved my tongue down his throat in a deep passionate kiss, simulating the loss of breath he would feel as death finally came to take him. After a while I flipped him on to his hands and knees and fucked him like a dog, pumping my death stick past the raw, swollen lips of his rosebud and breeding him with demon seed. The bedroom was warm on a typical summer night, and the air was filled with the stench of our ripe pits as our sweat drenched his expensive satin sheets.

By the time we were done, I dumped six loads of toxic juice deep inside his guts. Joe got off on being manhandled, and I got off on adding my toxic DNA to his system and feeding the AIDS that eventually would take him to the afterlife. Some of my seed began dribbling out of his ripped cunt, which I bathed and soothed with my tongue while slurping the virus infected juice to feed down his throat. His shrunken balls shot a couple of loads of his own AIDS bugs all over the bed, which I also quickly scooped up with my tongue and swallowed, savoring his diseased DNA as I added it to my own.

I straddled his chest and fed my cock into his mouth, and he slobbered and licked the mixture of my hot sperm and his bloody ass juices liked the condemned man he was. To the surprise of both of us, I finally let go with a load of hot piss down his throat. At first he tried to pull away but he was hopelessly pinned like a drowning animal, and he chugged down the toxic stream until he began gagging as it leaked from his sloppy mouth. I offered my own version of last rites and baptized Joe in my evil piss from head to toe, knowing I probably would not see him again until we have both descended into the abyss of scorching lust and eternal depravity that awaits unrepentant poz pigs like us. Finally, I hugged him tightly, kissed my AIDS lover deeply and wrapped us both in the sex-soaked sheets like a shroud as we drifted off to sleep.

I never saw Joe again but chatted with him online a couple of months later. He told me he’d taken another turn for the worse a little over a week after we fucked but he was feeling much better. He had more ups and downs after that, finally surrendering to the inevitability of AIDS last week.

My only regret is that I wasn’t there to pump a final load into his guts as he took his last breath. I can only hope an AIDS bro will do the same for me when it’s my turn to go.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

• 6 years later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 2/13/2011 at 6:58 PM, RawPozLust said:

But knowing Joe had AIDS flowing through his veins and muscles made him irresistible to me, and I jumped when we connected in a chat room one night and he invited me over.

Where is this poster now?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have attended two hiv funerals.

Apart from the feeling of great loss and sorrow as both had hard sickness deaths.

I was so bloody horny. 

I felt evil having these feelings. But i know one day that will be in the box from a hiv sickness. And hope there is the odd hard dick there thinking of me.

• Upvote 4

• 1 year later...
Guest Footprints
On 12/29/2019 at 10:17 AM, bocini said:

I have attended two hiv funerals.

Apart from the feeling of great loss and sorrow as both had hard sickness deaths.

I was so bloody horny. 

I felt evil having these feelings. But i know one day that will be in the box from a hiv sickness. And hope there is the odd hard dick there thinking of me.

That's hot man, you bet my dick will be hard for you if I were there

Guest Footprints

For any regular people died of AIDS, I would feel sorry for them. But for chasers and pigs on this forum, my dick will be hard to know that the virus take them with their ultimate desire. And hope they enjoyed their life with the great companionship with the virus!

This is the hottest story I have ever rea on this site. 

Truly strikes a chord for men like me who feel that AIDS is the sexiest and greatest thing that ever happened to the gay community.  

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Dad4poz

Very good story.  As I work through my desire to become infected and go full blown and become one with the virus, I read this and feel I’m in the right path.  I hope I find more people to encourage me.   Thank you for the story

• 2 years later...
5 hours ago, ChainedBoy said:

Wildly erotic!

Thanks, dude! I posted that story years ago under a profile name I used at that time. Still gets me off thinking about it.

your stories have and always will be some of the hottest and kinkiest stories on this site. 
Its a shame that, mostly due to the recent rule changes for what's acceptable.. that such stories involving talk about Death Fucks and AIDS couldn't be posted anymore