Pissing On A Faggot W/No Warning IN HIS BED

watersports in the shower or bathtub are at this point no big deal.

but soiling a faggot, his comforter, linens and mattress - without warning.

that sends a message. as does pissing around a faggot's bedroom or living room.

ever done it?  had it happen?

What "message" do you want it to "send" ? 

To read some of the posts here, there are guys who would get into this on both sides: i.e. from a 'Dom' side and from a 'sub' side.  i confess there is something hot about it for me as well, but there is a line for me. i am not aroused by bullies or simply mean guys.  

i don't loathe myself and don't get into guys who loathe me and i don't relate to either side of those who are turned on or touched in some way by that.  But there is a different place that is hard to explain, yet i have seen guys on both ends, giving and receiving, who obviously get it and are into it. So i know i am not unique in this.  There is an affectionate humiliation that can be arousing to both the giver and receiver.  i see piss as a powerful tool for a Dom or Top to exercise His lust and power to arouse through a sort of dominance and humiliation.  i don't completely understand it, but how a Top pisses on a bottom can be a very powerful mind fuck. To me, just being mean isn't much of a mind fuck. It takes insight, power? for a Top to use His piss in a way that marks a bottom.  To me the question becomes, how does the Top want to mark the bottom, or what kind of mark does He want to leave on/in the bottom?  To me, the most powerful 'mark' is one that leaves a bottom bonded to the Top, and i see harm as the opposite of that. 

When a Top is fucking me and subtley pissing in me the whole time, that sends a very powerful message to me, and it also collars me. A Top who does permanent damage to something material doesn't really connect with me, i don't see much difference between that and him kicking a hole in  the wall of my house. idk, it is different, but i am not bonded or possessed by someone who wants to harm or destroy.

The power of a Mans piss for me is when He finds ways to use what He made with His body to effect me, or my body in a way that connects to my psychology.  It's a hard one, attitude does play a huge role for me.  And i can see where a Top might piss on my bed in a way that could have symbolic power... but i think there are other ways that are not destructive to make the same impact. Ways that would assert ownership, but not be, idk, petty?

i'm doing a lot of 'thinking outloud.'  i don't presume to have this all figured out. i will be interested to reads others thoughts and feelings.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1

Thank you!  That was a better answer than I could have imagined.

The headline was a riff on a previous post:  "Pissing On A Faggot Without Warning."

I simply added - "IN HIS BED."

But really, I think I'd rather say on "a sub" than a faggot, at least as a headline.  If I were to do it again, I'd change the headline.  Faggot's fine in role play.  But I think it taps into a gay self loathing that is very real.

There's an important difference between humiliation that is creatively erotic versus destructively self loathing.

You mentioned a Top subtly pissing on you.  Had that happen, I was seated, he was standing, looking in my eyes, talking quietly, and it was a while before I even noticed the thick warm stream hitting my cold little dick.  It felt so good.  

For what it's worth - the one time a guy pulled out and pissed on me without warning in bed - it was HIS bed.  Which was so cool.  He wasn't soiling my home without permission (a bully, unless it's been established that that is the scene).  He was pissing on his OWN bed, which balanced it out.

Was super hot.

39 minutes ago, CoolKink said:

Thank you!  That was a better answer than I could have imagined.

You mentioned a Top subtly pissing on you.  Had that happen, I was seated, he was standing, looking in my eyes, talking quietly, and it was a while before I even noticed the thick warm stream hitting my cold little dick.  It felt so good.  

For what it's worth - the one time a guy pulled out and pissed on me without warning in bed - it was HIS bed.  Which was so cool.  He wasn't soiling my home without permission (a bully, unless it's been established that that is the scene).  He was pissing on his OWN bed, which balanced it out.

Was super hot.

i love the discussions we have on this site, my pleasure to participate.

These to me are great examples of ways a Dom or Top would end up collaring something psychological in me. For me, there is nothing more powerful than a Guy who gets. In my head vs using something like force, where it’s like He has found a place in me to collar and attach a leash. 

The example of Him talking quietly while looking in your eyes has a hypnotic feel to it that pulls me in completely.  Being taken captive subtly is such a fucking show of confidence and power to me.

pissing on me in His own bed has a balance in my mind too, but it even more sends a message to me that He is melding me with His territory, as if His pissing on me in His bed is uniting me with His territory, making me a part of it.