2 a day

Guest tristian

Guest tristian

This quarantine has me going a little stir crazy. I've been checking out the apps. I found a local guy who is back from school early and visiting some local family. His gf is back in middle america some where and he hasn't see her since break. We chatted about wrestling a bunch, he was wrestling college, and I'm looking at programs. This weekend was super nice so I decided to go for a run. I put on my super short track split shorts and tucked my cock in the little brief liner.  It was like 80 and sunny so I was going shirtless to get some sun and show off whats left of my abs. He comments on my shorts sends and back a pic of him in sole super short army shorts, silkies he called them. I couldn't figure out how he got his fat cock to stay in them  We decided to meet up on our run. I put a little Vaseline in my hole just in case.  I'm no sooner out of the house than im boning in my shorts from his pic, by the end of the block I've poped out of the liner and is poking out at the leg.  I quickly tuck it back in , and this process repeats every few blocks.  We met up and he could see the bulge in my shorts. We both have our little covid masks on. He had a massive package in his I couldn't figure out how such thin, short loose shorts held it in until he lifted his tank top up to show me his abs and i saw the waist band of his jock strap.  After a couple of minutes of running and my re tucking my junk. we stopped outside one of the parks in our town which are closed and empty. 

We hopped over the fence and went in the little baseball dugout. As soon as were behind the wall, he runs his hands up my shorts, caressing my package and grabbing my ass.  he lets my cock out through the leg opening in my shorts. I reach under his and rub his massive jock strap bulge.  he lets me rub his ass but clenches he glutes and wont let me any where near his hole.  I pull down his shorts n move his jock strap pouch aside and start stroking him. He grabs my head n pushes my down on to my knees and onto his cock. He tries to hold back but cant help it and cums a bit soon after hes in my mouth. my covid mask is hanging on my chin n catches what drips out of my mouth.  He grabs the back of my head n thrust his cock down my throat , even as I gag.Its thick, meaty and uncut.  i'm slobbering all over it.  He then pulls me back up, and has me put the mask back of, which smells like his cum.

I get on all 4s on the bench n the little dugout. He slides his cock up the back of my track splits and pulls the brief aside and pushes the fat had against my hole. he hole surprised tenses and resists. he goes into str8 boy fuck mode with his cock lined up on the bullseye , hes not going to let the hole get away, he grabs me by both hips, and pulls me back onto his cock. putting his massive biceps and shoulders to work. It burns, it hurts but he doesn't care he just keeps going, his cock needs hole. he puts his hand over my mouth. between the covid mask and his hand it muffles the sound of my moaning but also makes me a little light headed. He buries he shaft and waits a minute for my ass to relax before gently pumping my hole until he cums. He doesnt pull out but picks up the pace n starts pounding me until he cums again.  I cum all over the inside of my shorts. After he cums the second time, he pull s out . Says thats it hes str8, has a gf thats all he wants to do. he tucks his cock back into his jock n pulls his shorts up. He takes a quick look outside and then takes off. 

My walk back from the baseball field is a little slower , My cock sliding around in my cum, soaking the liner of my shorts and showing wet and shiny on the front.  The brief in the back is all wet n soggy from his. Soon the cum is dripping down my leg. On the way home, Jrs dad passes me in his SUV and sees I'm kinda limping. he stops to ask if I pulled something an need a lift. I saw sure, thats it. As i get closer, he sees my wet shorts and smells the cum and sweat. He has me jump in the back seat. And tells me to dig around in the trunk to see if one of his sons left a fair of  shorts in the back.  I find an old pair with a rip in them and a t shirt.  They still smell of sweat from when they were used, probably over a month ago. I put the shirt on, but before i can change the shorts, jrs dad pulls into one of the closed mall parking lots.  My shorts are on the floor, and he climbs into the back seat. He soon has my legs over his shoulders and his shirts unzipped and around his knees. Hes got me folded over in half with my ankles over my head pounding away at my as, telling my how loose my pussy is, calling me a slut, and making me beg for him to cum. I say "fuck me daddy"n he busta huge nut inside me, then has me lick his cock clean. But before he stopped he gave me a fast n furious bj. I came so hard in his mouth. I put on the mesh gym shorts as he drives me hole. by time i walk up my driveway and get up stairs ive leaked enough cum to make a wet spot on the second pair of shorts.

52 minutes ago, barebackrnb said:

What a hot story! Wish this would have happened to me when I was home from college! Thanks for sharing your encounters...😘

Nice Tat !!!, thinking of  putting #BBBH on mine, Yours looks really good!!