Adult movie theaters

AndyOboy

Anyone from the DC area remember the Follies and the "O" club?  I had so much fun there.  I miss those two places.  They knocked them down when they built Nats Stadium.

I am afraid that all the bath houses and such will be gone from DC.  Crew Club sold and Glorious has been closed for months.  Will either one come back?  Only one good ABS left in Maryland.  I need a good glory hole.

Edited by bihairy
missed word
  • Like 1

Growing up in SoCal I would hit the local pussycat theater.  I remember Tom Byron was my fave. He was young and hung.  Loved servicing all those cocks.  Also loved the Star theater in LaPuente.  Gets me hard thinking about all those loads of cum

My "formative years" (LOL) were spent going into Manhattan.  They had the Adonis, which was the temple for us.  Then smaller ones like the Kings and the David.  Damn those were to good olde daze!

• Thanks 1

I love adult video arcades and have been going since I turned 18. as a good whore-in-waiting, II looked more naïve than I was, and the old guy giving me tokens said, "You let me know if anyone bothers you." Every time I came in, he'd give me extra tokens. I didn't know that a young guy being there helped his business. I still love those places, wearing in shorts and  t-shirts that come off easily, and love to get fucked with the door unlocked or out in the hallway. What I've managed to miss are the true adult theatre and on my bucket list is to travel to a city with at least one nasty adult theatre where I can get naked and pumped full of cum.

• Thanks 1

Sadly I missed the heyday off the NYC adult theatre days by time I started taking loads there was only 3 left and now only 2. I’m looking forward to The Fair opening up because I really need to be filled with dick

• Upvote 1

I never thought that they let a teen into the theater to attract all those horny married guys.  But that was prob the case. They never asked for ID and I was there all the time.  I would wear grey sweatpants.  Easy to access my ass. I had to sneak into my house so mom would not see all the cum stains on them.  

• Like 1

Guest RawCunt

The ones in my area have been dying a slow and drawn out death for years now.

I think this will be the end of many

I've been going to them since I was 18. Nothing like taking anon loads. They are really hit and miss now. I had a favorite in CA, the guy on the night shift looked out for me and made sure I never left empty. Not sure if they're going to survive this COVID thing, not the theaters anyway.