Sam & Roger - Part 3

Roger withdrew his flaccid penis from me and hopped up on the bed, crooking his finger to beckon me to join him in a cuddle, and we spooned on the bed for a few moments, him gently running his fingers over my skin. His orgasm having hit seemed to draw out a more affectionate side, and I must admit it was nice having some gentle moments after the roughness he had dished out earlier.

He wrapped his arms around me tight, and played with my cock with one of his hands, wrapping his other hand gently around my neck, and kissing behind my ear. I got goosebumps, and sighed in pleasure.

We must have stayed like that for about 10-15 minutes, and then he spoke up...

"It's time I got you laying on your back again, I think...."

Letting go, I moved over and laid on my back, like I was asked to. He got up and moved over to his stash of toys and grabbed a couple of bundles of rope. He lifted my legs up, and asked me to hold them up, ankles together, which he then wrapped the rope around, binding them together. Then he did the same with my wrists, and pulled me towards the edge of the bed. He then bound my wrists and ankles together using the rope he had previously used for the jock strap gag, leaving me in a position which had me on my back and my arms and legs in mid air, leaving my hole and butt cheeks exposed.

"Perfect....."

He then grabbed the flogger, and gently stroked it across my ass cheeks, then tapping slightly. Very gentle. About 4 or 5 taps.... then.... WHACK! "Aaaah!" He smacked my ass with it a hell of a lot harder. WHACK! It stung like a bastard, but.....

WHACK!!

He was making sure I knew my place. I mean, even if I hated this, I couldn't do much about it right now anyway....

He ran his free hand across my reddening ass, caressing it and the tenderized flesh went into overdrive. WHACK! "Aaaaargh!" WHACK! "Owww"

"Does that hurt?!" He asked, in a facetious manner.

Sadistic bastard.

"Yes", I replied, breathing out heavily.

"Aww, I'm sorry, baby."

He put the flogger aside, and kneeled down, so his face was directly in front of my ass, and blew all over it, the sensation making me jolt and squirm around a bit. He smacked my ass with his hand, but he didn't take it away, rather holding it there, against my reddened and sore cheek, squeezing it and digging his nails in. Then he leaned in, and ran his tongue over my hole.

I gasped in pleasure, it was such an amazing feeling and made me so horny. It was a total polar opposite to the pain in my buttocks, and the two sensations blending together, I was beginning to struggle differentiating the pain and the pleasure. It was all just sensation now.
I couldn't help but moan, as he used his tongue over and in and around my hole, lapping and sucking at the juicy mess he had made, spitting it back on me, and grunting and growling and snorting like a real beast. He pulled my outer ring open, pulling on the sides as hard as he could, and shoved his tongue inside, fucking my hole with that beautiful piece of warm, wet muscle, flicking it up and down and pushing it in. I pushed back with my hole as best I could, trying to get my aching hole to relax and open enough to get as much as possible of my top's masterful appendage inside me.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah, push it out.... keep going...." he said, starting to massage his growing member. He stepped away slightly, and stood up, then grabbed my ankles and began to lick my feet. I felt kind of ticklish, and let a giggle out. He just growled, and began to run his tongue in between my toes and suck on them. Fuck, it started to feel really good, and I noticed just how hard I was getting. My cock was jutting out from between my legs, threatening to erupt like a geyser.

Then, while still clutching my ankles, he guided his now fully engorged cock towards my hole, and spit on his head and my tender opening. Then he shoved it in, nice and slow, making sure I felt every inch penetrating me, twisting his hips in a swaying motion, hitting the walls of my ass, which felt amazing, especially when his cock brushed past my prostate. He then pulled all the way out, and shoved in to the hilt, as hard as he could, and then went back to the slow fuck.

We were both in seventh heaven by this point, just enjoying each other's flesh, and after a little while, he picked up the pace and got a little more forceful. I think I may have been getting a bit numb in my ass from all the punishment it was getting, but my cock was still rock hard, and Roger definitely began to notice it twitching. He grabbed my shaft with a free hand, and began stroking me at the same time as he was fucking me, and then after a little while, started really picking up the pace, and getting harder and faster, never letting my cock go. My brain was now in pure animalistic lust, and I was breathing hard, at least between every moan.... and crying out "Harder..... please, harder..... fuck me!"

Then..... it happened.

My balls started buzzing like crazy, Roger was hitting my prostate and my ass was gripping his cock, and then next thing.... "Aaaaah... aaaah...Oooooh...AAAAAAAAH!"
My cock shot like a fuckin fire hose, blasting my cum all over my chest and tummy, spurt after spurt, my body heaving with the intensity.... I didn't know if I'd even stop cumming....

Then...

"Ah, fuck..... I'm gonna cuuuuuum!" Roger bellowed, and mashed his crotch into mine, blasting rope after rope of hot cum deep in my guts...

After he pulled out, he went and grabbed his butt plug, and shoved it in my ass. "Let's make sure that load soaks in, shall we?" He said, winking at me. Then he collapsed, exhausted next to me on the bed. I was glowing warm from the orgasm, and was near passing out. Roger got back up and untied me, and let me roll over on the bed. We spooned again for a short while, then both passed out for what would have probably been 20 minutes or so.

I just remember waking up, and he was putting his gear back in his bag, he leaned over to me and gave me a kiss. "Hope you enjoy the gift. You can keep the plug, leave it inside you as long as you can stand it. We can swap numbers at the lockers, if you like. I really enjoyed this, and would be keen to play with you again. I'm going to grab a shower now, and I'll be off soon, but hope we can see each other sometime soon."

"Sure, that sounds great", I replied.

"What's your name, kid?" He asked.

"Sam." I replied.

"Nice to meet you, Sam".

And with that, he gave me one more kiss, and turned and walked out the door.

I was all alone all of a sudden, but I couldn't help but smile. Man.... that had to be the best fuck of my life so far.....

I would definitely have to get another turn with this man again.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 4

51 minutes ago, MartyBB said:

Simply - wow!  Very well written and definitely got my cock and ass twitching  😉

Thanks for writing this and i hope you have more to 'cum' 🙂

100% brightened up a boring lockdown day!

Thanks! 

Not going to give away any spoilers, but yes, I have many more ideas and more plot developments and twists to come. 

Will be writing again in maybe a day or two. 

• Like 1

Chapter six - Shenanigans and Revelations, Part One

It had been about 7 days since Daniel had seen Sam, and he was feeling really pent up. Lately, he could usually count on Sam to visit a couple of times a week, and there would be some sexual release at some point, sooner or later during their romantic (mis)adventures. He was falling pretty hard for Sam, but the guy had to go on a work related trip for a couple of weeks, so the two were experiencing a bit of distance for the first time since they started hooking up, and then officially dating.

Funny how you get used to a situation, sometimes quickly, and when it changes back, you get uncomfortable, right? Even if the change is back to what you were familiar with before.

There was only one thing for it. I mean, Sam wasn't around, and it was still a pretty familiar behaviour for Daniel, so...

... the temptation was palpable. To go cruising the local hang outs again. He had done it once or twice in between days when hanging out with Sam, too, after all... early days and no guarantees and all that.... even though, he usually felt a tad guilty about it when he thought about Sam afterwards. He would rationalise it though, as "it's not like they were married or anything, and lots of people have open relationships etc., right?"

Besides, it felt good at the time.

So be it.

Daniel went to his favourite toilet block after work, the one that was particularly popular with gay guys looking for a quickie, and convinced himself he'd just make out with guys, swap blow jobs and that sort of thing.

The block was pretty standard, a couple of cubicles, one large and one small, and a long urinal against the back wall. Upon entry, Daniel noticed a guy standing at the urinal, so approached and unzipped his fly, looking over as discreetly as he could, to see if the other guy was looking, and the guy noticed and flashed him a little smile, and winked, then started playing with his cock, rolling his foreskin back and forth over his glans, and Daniel wrapped his hand over his own tool and started stroking slowly, smiling back at the stranger.

The door to the larger cubicle opened behind them, then Daniel heard the usual sounds of footsteps and the water flowing in the sink, and the hand dryer starting. Then, looking over his shoulder and making sure the coast was clear, he motioned to the other guy with a tilt of his head and a nod in the direction of the now unoccupied cubicle. Daniel put his cock back in his pants and zipped up, then headed in, and the other guy followed him in, his cock still in his hand.

As soon as the door was closed, Daniel dropped to his knees, in front of the man, and started licking up his shaft, and slobbering all over his balls, spitting and licking and sucking them gently, totally in lust and worshipping this guy's manhood, taking him down his throat and the man put his hand on Daniel's head and started to throat fuck the lad, making him gag slightly and come up for breath. Daniel kept doing his best to be a deserving fuck hole for this man and his impressive slab of fuckmeat, alternating between exploring every inch with his lips and tongue, and taking it as far down his throat as he could manage.

The guy was now moaning in total pleasure, and had both hands in Daniel's hair, running his fingers through it. He took out a bottle of poppers from his pocket, and handed it to Daniel, and unfastened his belt and took his pants off. Daniel stayed, kneeling on the floor, taking hits of the poppers, while the other guy stripped. Once fully nude, the man pulled D up by his underarms, and said "Bend over, baby."

Daniel obliged, bending over and grabbing his asscheeks, spreading them with his hands, presenting his sweet little pink hole to him. "Fuuuuuck.... what a pretty hole." Said the man, in total awe, he then knelt down behind Daniel and began rimming the lad, diving straight in between the young lad's spread cheeks and eating the puckered hole like a starving animal, licking and teasing with his tongue, spitting on it while he massaged his own throbbing member, and with a free hand, fingering in the spit, then going back to applying pressure with his tongue, attempting to push it inside as much as he could, flicking the tip up and down, doing his best to massage and coax Daniel's special spot to relax and open for him.

Next thing, He stood up, and Daniel could feel the man pressing down on his back, keeping him bent over, the stranger's large hand spreading over his upper back, between the shoulder blades. Then, he moaned as he felt the familiar pressure against his hole as the man began pushing his cock into him. Taking a long, slow breath, and pushing back gently, Daniel then felt himself relax more, and his sphincter began to relax and dilate, allowing entry to his insides to the invading cock, his tunnel blissfully still tight, and being unlubed, still hugging the man's cock as it began sliding inside him, Daniel feeling every inch, making his toes curl and a tingling sensation like that of goosebumps all over, then the air was knocked out of him when the man started thrusting as hard as he could. Daniel moaned, his mind in a lustful haze and asked for the poppers, when he regained his breath.

After a few deep breaths, Daniel could feel his hole relax even more, and as the man began thrusting hard, his cock was becoming nicely coated in a viscous layer of Daniel's ass mucous and the guy's precum, making it slick. Sometimes, the best lubes are all natural.
A few minutes passing of this rather athletic fucking and the man began breathing heavier, and thrusting faster and even harder than before "Fuck, I'm getting close....
Gonna breed your slutty cumdump hole...." he panted.
"Mmmm yeah, Daddy.... please cum in me....give me your load...." Daniel replied, in between gasps and moans of pleasure.
The man then roared and bucked his hips into Daniel, nearly making the lad lose his balance, while the guy clenched onto his hips with his big, meaty hands, digging his fingers in like claws, and shook as his orgasm rocked them both, jets of fresh and warm cum pulsed out of the man's rock hard cock, coating the lad's colon with seed.

Catching his breath, the man stood up, and got dressed again, spanking Daniel on the butt and saying "Thanks, mate."
He then opened the door, and walked out, and left the door open, which revealed the nude lad to the rest of the place, and before he could reach the door, another, older gentleman walked in, smiling.

"Heard you from the other booth. Mind if I come in?" He said.
Daniel figured, why not, and he said "Ok, no problemo." After all, he could do with some more cock and cum. This other man was quite a bit older, possibly early 60s was Daniel's guess, but he wasn't unattractive, if anything, quite handsome. He approached Daniel, and placing his hands on his head, pulled him in for a passionate kiss, then they sank into one another, pressing their bodies together, still locking lips and wrestling their tongues together, Daniel moaning gently as the man began playing with his nipples, pinching and twisting them, and Daniel began unbuttoning the man's shirt, and then unfastening his belt.

"Pretty little slut, ain't ya?" The man said. He stepped out of his pants, and pulled down his underwear, his now hard cock bouncing out as the fabric was pushed away, 7 inches and cut, a droplet of precum glistened on the tip of the glans.
The man grabbed Daniel's hair, around the back of his head and roughly pulled him down to make eye level with his crotch, and demanded "Suck it!"

Daniel loved it, though, and cupping the man's scrotum with a free hand, and bracing himself on his knee with the other, he opened his mouth and took the engorged cock before him in his mouth, savoring the taste and sucking in earnest. He began to deep throat this man's penis and he felt the pressure on the back of his head, fingers gripping his hair tightly, and the man got really rough, bucking his hips and giving Daniel a really brutal face fuck. All the young lad could do was keep his jaw open and breathe when he could, in between thrusts, as drool was coating the tool now ramming his throat like a piston, and globs of thick, mucousy saliva was flowing freely.

"Guurrrrglll gurrrlll gugggll grrrrlllglll"....

"Mmmm... fuck yeah.... making your face my pussy hole.... like that dontcha, bitch?"

The man slapped Daniel's ass...

"Gurrrll gurrggle.... mmm hmmm"

"Good boy. Keep sucking that cock. It's what faggot boys like you were born for."

The man then licked his middle finger, and began probing Daniel's distended pucker, rubbing against the lad's inner walls, drawing out more moans of pleasure from Daniel. Some cum and ass juices coated the man's finger when he withdrew it from his ass, and he stuck it in Daniel's mouth, telling him to clean it. He then sat on the toilet bowl, leaning back slightly, and said "Here, boy, come sit on my cock...."
Daniel didn't hesitate at all, and facing away from the guy, lowered his butt on to the prong sticking out from the man's lap, feeling it push through his tender hole, sighing "Aaaaahhhh..."

He rode that man's cock in a total state of blissful sluttiness, bouncing up and down, milking a load out of yet another random stranger's cock. It didn't take long for the guy who's cock he was impaled on started spanking up his ass, mixing with the cum and ass juices already making him sloppy as a well used up whore.

When Daniel unmounted, the man bent him over and pulled his hips back to meet his face, felching the gooey mess from the freshly fucked hole, grunting and growling while he did it. Daniel could feel some amazing sensations on his ass as the man slurped and sucked, determined to retrieve what seemed like every drop of cum that was up there.
"Stand up, turn around and kiss me...."
The man commended, and Daniel did exactly as he was told.

After a few minutes of passionate snogging, and sharing the tastes of cum and ass, they broke the kiss they were sharing, and Daniel was the first one to begin putting his clothes back on. He was feeling pretty tired, still horny, but felt like heading home. He wanked himself to orgasm after he had got home and had a shower, eating his cum after he shot it all over his belly.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Chapter Seven - Shenanigans and Revelations, Part Two

Another week had just passed, and with that, brought about Sam's return home from his trip. He got in touch with Daniel as soon as he could, and they arranged to meet up for dinner on that Friday evening. It was a pretty standard meal at an Italian restaurant but Sam was just happy to be back in Daniel's company, and vice versa. They went back to Sam's place afterwards, and had a couple of glasses of Rum & Coke, and a couple of cones.

"Listen, babe...." Sam said, in a sort of tentative manner. "I really need to tell you something, but...." he sighed, and bit his bottom lip, and looked down at his hands, struggling to look Daniel in the eyes. Daniel reached out and put his hand over Sam's. "It's OK, you can tell me anything.... what's up?" Daniel asked.

"I'm a bit scared of what it could mean....

... I like you a lot, and I don't want to lose you. I don't want to cause you any harm, either, but.... While I really enjoy sex with you, I don't really like using condoms."
Sam replied. "They just feel like a barrier between myself and you, and it's like.... I'm not really connecting with you in a physical way."

"It's OK, I know what you mean. I have to be honest also..." Daniel said. "I have also been thinking about ditching the condoms, and the only real reason I have been asking you to use them is because I like you and care about you, too. I'm falling for you big time, baby, but...

I have had the odd hookup with other guys, cruising around and stuff, in the early days, when this was just a bit.... new and uncertain....."

They both paused for a moment, Sam was looking in Daniel's eyes at this point, not judging Daniel, but rather.... paying full attention to the not-so-innocent lad and what he was saying.

"I see. Well, I'm not upset or anything about that, I kind of know a lot of guys aren't perfectly monogamous..... I certainly have played around a lot, and well...."

Sighing again, his eyes closed, and a single tear leaving one of his eyes and rolling down his cheek, Sam let it out.

"I'm HIV positive. I was pozzed by a dom top guy in a sauna about 6 months ago."

Daniel placed his hand gently on Sam's face, caressing him by his jaw line, and replied "It's OK, babe. I'm not afraid of it or anything..... These days, it's not exactly a death sentence like it used to be, especially with the....."

"Meds? I'm not taking any, yet...." Sam interrupted.

Daniel was shocked for a brief moment. He didn't know what to say. He contemplated what he could possibly be putting himself through if he let Sam have sex with him unprotected now. He liked.... no.... he was pretty damn sure now, and had been for a little while, that he loved this guy, and wanted to feel his cock and cum inside him. Truly connected in flesh and lust, and sharing the seed of this man. Real sex. Not that condomed sex was terrible, but it wasn't that much different in feeling to sitting on a dildo, and Daniel didn't want that. He didn't really want to get sick, but.... Sam seemed in pretty good shape. Curiosity peaking a little, Daniel got up the courage to ask.

"What's it like? Did you get sick, or do you feel anything like that?"

"Well, I got pretty sick at first, like a bad flu, that lasted a couple of weeks, but... started feeling better and feeling horny afterwards. Really horny." Sam replied.

"Wow..... but, are you going to go on meds if you get sick, or what?" Daniel asked.

"I guess so?" Sam hadn't even thought that much about it. Part of him had been wanting to go on meds already, as he had heard a lot about how taking meds early can reduce his viral load, but... there was a part of him that kind of wanted to ride this out. Maybe even share the virus with someone else. It was a twisted thought, but.... it just made him uncontrollably horny thinking about it. He'd jack off when he and Daniel weren't together and fantasize about pozzing him, so they could both share the strain together.

"Sam......" Daniel began, and Sam looked up at him, and they shared a brief pause, staring at each other's eyes now. "I love you, man. I think.....I want...."

Before he could finish the sentence, Sam leapt at Daniel, like a wild animal, and began kissing him passionately. Daniel kissed back, the two in a tangled embrace, locked in each other's arms. "You want me to fuck you? To put my raw cock inside you, and pump your ass full of my dirty load, baby?" Sam asked.

"Fuck yeah, daddy.... please fuck me with your raw cock.... I want to feel you blast your cum inside me.... please" Daniel replied, getting hornier and hornier with Sam's talented lips and hands, feeling him caress and kiss all over, kissing and sucking at the nape of his neck, which drove him wild.

"You want me to infect you? To share this special virus with me? Take my DNA and let it grow inside you and become a part of you?"

"Yes, babe..... make us part of each other.... forever....."

The two rolled on the floor, stripping as they went, still stealing kisses and fondling each other in a rampant, animalistic lust, their minds now capable of thinking only of each other's bodies, and soon enough they were both naked, save for maybe a sock or two....

Daniel spun around, lying on top of Sam, and grabbing his hard cock, directed his mouth straight onto it, sucking it down like his life depended on it, while Sam gripped his ass cheeks and spread them apart so he could gain access to Daniel's sweet hole, spitting on it and rimming him, drawing garbled moans of pleasure from the lad, who was now driving his head up and down Sam's shaft, fucking his own throat in quick and long, full, strokes with Sam's engorged penis.

Alternating between rimming and fingering Daniel's hole, stretching it open as he did so, Sam then told Daniel to get in position, on his back, holding his legs in the air. Once he was ready, Sam positioned himself in between his legs, holding his throbbing cock in one hand, guiding it towards Daniel's blinking pucker. Looking him in the eye, and leaning forward so their heads were inches away from each other, just before penetrating him, Sam said "I love you, baby...."

"I love you too. Please fuck me" Daniel replied. He then felt Sam pressing the head of his cock against his hole, and Sam leaned in for a kiss, thrusting his raging member inside his lover's tunnel. As his hole was being forcefully stretched open, Daniel cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure, his hole burning slightly as Sam's massive cock ripped into his guts.

"Tell me about the other guys you fucked. Did you let them fuck you?"

Sam asked, almost teasing Daniel....

"Yes"

"Did they fuck you with a condom? Like we used to?"

"No...... I.... they...... didn't ask.... or didn't seem to have one...."

Sam slapped Daniel across the face. Hard. "Slut". Then, holding his jam firmly, kissed him again, then spat in his open mouth.

"Keep going..... I want to know just how much of a dirty whore you really are....you let them cum inside you, didn't you? It felt good, didn't it? Being used by those random men? Letting them breed you like a slut? Being a free use, trashy fuck hole.... You love it, don't you?"

Sam spat in his face again, and slapped him. "Look at you now, taking my raw, unmedicated poz cock inside you. I'm gonna fucking poz your hole, make you my whore. Maybe tie you up and let a bunch of sleazy men have their way with you."

All the filthy, dirty talk had Daniel in heat. Being degraded and used turned him on more than he could rationalize, and he grabbed his own cock and began pumping it in his gripping fist, and moaning in pure ecstasy. Sam's raw cock felt amazing inside him, he could feel every inch, every vein, every bump, feel him throb inside his silky fuck tunnel. Harder..... faster.... sliding in and out.... it was even more special that it was Sam's.  He loved no one else more, and was his special slut. Sam kept a good steady rhythm, but after a while, it just became too much for Daniel, and pushed him over the edge.... it just felt too damn good......."Fuuuuuck, I'm coming.... fuck me harder, baby!..... Uhhhhh....aaaah!" Daniel cried out, spraying cum all over his belly, and breathing heavily.

"Fuck.... I'm gonna cum too, soon.... gonna poz your slutty cumdump hole.... aaaah... fuuuuuck yeah! Take my fuckin dirty load, bitch....." Sam howled, grunting and panting, as he trusted his spewing cock, planting his corrupted seed deep within his lover's ass.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 4
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...