More than just fireworks this July

It was close to the 4th of July and I really had no plans for the weekend so I decided to call up the local gay camp ground and made reservations for the weekend and booked a camping spot. Once the reservations were made I went around packing up my camping gear as well as plenty of lube poppers and my gear and some toys to take with me in hopes of having some fun. Once everything was packed up I got into my Jeep and started the drive to hopefully a fun weekend.

A little about me. My new is Jonas I'm 19 and a freshman in college. I was on the highschool weight lifting team and it gave my 6 foot body a very strong definition of muscle. I have long black hair that fell to my back that I kept tied when training and competing and deep brown eyes. In the locker room I always got whistles from the other guys on the team because they all were jealous at my muscles ass and 8 inch cock swinging as I walked by.

Many of my teammates didn't know unless they told each other but I have been fucked and fucked every member of the team all through highschool and they were all nervous it might get out. I always assured them I wouldn't say a word and it always calmed them.

Now in college I have made it a point to have as much bare sex as I could because I wanted to start my new life with a new change. I wanted to be HIV+. I know that is a weird for a young man to want but I have wanted it for so long now. I have read many stories on how it has changed so many lives and how happier those who willing get pozzed to be free of wanting to not use condoms and love the natural feeling of bareback sex and I want to be as free.

I got to the campground and paid for my site and started to set up my tent and get everything ready for the weekend. I went on Grindr adam4adam and a few more of the sites and aps I'm on letting as many guys as I could that I was there and accepting any and all loads they have no questions asked and bareback only. U got a few responses quickly from guys who were already there and those who said they will be there for the weekend. I responded to all of the and let them know my campsite number and told them I am ready for anything just let me know.

I took out my sluttiest pair of underwear with the back removed so anyone could have access to my ass if wanted and walked around the grounds. I got a lot of looks by anyone passing me and a few walked up to me and probbed my all and felt my cock in the pouch. I was loving the attention from everyone. I started to make out with the closest guy to me and was trying to get my tounge as far as I could down his throat I didn't notice the cock probbing my hole until it forced its way to the root in my ass.

I moaned loudly into the mouth of the guy I was kissing and it felt awesome. I stood there in such a glow feeling my tounge getting massaged by one guy and my ass being plowed by another. I came up for breath from his mouth and bent down to suck his cock and give the top who was pounding my ass by now a better angle. I didn't want this to end but I felt the familiar feeling of both cocks getting harder and I knew I was about to get wahat I wanted. Both guys grunted and shoved in hard and came at the same time. I slurped as much cum as I could from the guys cock and squeezed my ass hard to milk out the load in my ass.

Once both guys were soft they pulled out my my holes making a popping sound from my ass and an empty feeling that needed to be fixed. I looked at both of my first fucks and saw they were guys I knew from the college weight lifting team. I looked like a deer in headlights to them and they said don't worry we both thought you were hot when we saw you after practice and when we saw that you posted you were here on Grindr we made sure that we would find you.

I smiled at both of them and kissed both of them deeply before going our separate ways for now. I reached back at my ass and felt the stream of cum coming out of it and made sure to get every drop from my ass to my mouth.
I looked at the direction my new teammates took and saw they were walking towards a uv light that was set up for the party for tonight and was shocked to see bright red uv tattoos on their asses of biohazard symbols and I was excited to know that I was going to get more than fireworks this weekend.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 3

I walked around the campground more and got fucked a few more times before I walked over by the pool area and saw a group of guys getting ready for a game of naked volleyball. I intended on just watching but one of the guys said they needed another bottom player to make even teams and asked me if I was a bottom and wanted to play.i agreed and he said great and said it's tops vs bottoms and we were all planning on an orgy after the game was over. I got excited by that and we got ready to play. The guy who asked me to play went and turned on a foam machine and a black light and it was then before the foam got to big that I saw all the tops had the same uv biohazard tattoos that I saw on the two guys from my school.

I got really turned on and during the whole game I played with a raging hardon as well as the rest of the players. There was allot of grinding and touching as the foam got thicker and I couldn't focus on the game as much as the fingers playing with my balls and ass. After about an hour of the game the bottoms won 10 to 4 and we all had to catch our breaths. We all stayed within the foam and the orgy started there.

I got grabbed by one of the hottest tops there and he wasted no time in living his cock and my ass and went to town fucking me. He had a really thick cock and long one too that went in real deeply touching all the right buttons inside me. Another top walked over with a similar sized cock and a nice set of swinging balls. I saw another uv tattoo on his hip and dove down to the root of his cock in one shot. I just stood there taking these two Poz cocks at each end and I couldn't be any happier or so I thought.

The guy fucking me pulled out for a moment and laid down on the ground and was pulling me down to ride his cock facing me. The guy I was sucking knew what was happening and joind us on the ground as he lubbed up his cock and started to slide it next to the one already buried into my whole. The feeling was intense and a bit painful but I was loving every moment of it and shortly the pain of being split by these two subsided and I really started to enjoy being stuffed.

The two guys stuffing my hole started to pick up the pace and from the grunting and the feeling of their cocks getting harder I knew they were both about to blast my hole with some more Poz seed and I was ready to be filled with more Poz cum. With one final slam I could feel my hole being flooded with both of their Poz cum being shot into my guts and I was in heaven. The top behind me fell on my back panting after such an intense orgasam and the guy I was riding was as well so I stayed still relishing in the glow of such a hot fuck.

Once they regained their composure and their cocks started to soften they started to slide out of my hole and each kissed me deeply thanking me for such a great fuck. I thanked them both for their deposits in my ass and we started to move more around the action around us. After an hour of this intense orgy I had been fucked at least by six other guys and decided to take a break and head to the bar for a nice drink. I sat on the barstool and while enjoying my drink I started to finger my hole and see how much cum I had collected so far that night.

My fingers were coated in the sweet sweet Poz nector I even swirled some around the rim of my glass and mixed some into my drink. The bartender wearing nothing but a bowtie smiled at me when he saw what I was doing and gulped my drink. He and asked me if I wanted a fresh drink with some more cream and make it golden. I figured he was asking if I wanted to drink his piss and I was excited at that so I accepted but said I preferred it from the tap and winked at him.

He called over one of the other bartenders and asked him to cover for a bit while he took a break. He led me into one of the bathrooms and took me into the ajoining showers from the locker room and we started to make out. He rubbed me all over and fingered my puffy hole pulling out some of the cum inside and shared it with me. I licked his fingers clean and made my way down his body till I was greeted with a very large thick cock that reached full hardness. He was easily 12 inches and as thick as a beer can and I wasn't sure I could deep throat but I love a challenge.

I gagged a bit but was able to get his cock down my throat after the 4th I was able to get his whole cock down my throat. I earned a big moan from the bartender so I know he was enjoying it and he slowly started to fuck my throat. He fucked my throat in long slow pumps and quickly picked up the pace. Soon after I could feel his balls starting to get tighter and he slammed into my throat gushing an enormous amount of cum down my throat and I didn't miss a bit of it. He was breathing hard but didn't leave my throat at all. I started to feel his cock go soft and he said just to wait for the next part. He pulled out so just the tip was left in my mouth and started to let loose the stream of piss that I gulped and gulped so I didn't miss a drop.

Once he was finished I stood up and he pulled me in for a strong kiss pushing his tounge in my mouth to taste his piss in me. Once finished we walked back to the bar and in a flash from one of the rotating black light another uv biohazard tattoo showed up. He poured me another drink saying it was on the house and I accepted it and sat to watch the drag show going on. After one of her songs the drag queen said " alright boys it's Time to pull the drawing for tonight's star bottom of the evening before we do the fire works tonight, so if you're a bottom and would like to be the star bottom of the evening just put your first name and last inatial on the paper passing around and come up and put it in the hat and we will pull the winner before the show."

I put my name on a sheet and walked on stage getting allot of whistles and cat calls put it in the hat and walked back to my chair. Once all the bottoms there put in their entry the drag queen shook the hat and pulled one out. "Ok boys here it is and the lucky winner is Daniel F." Everyone looked around trying to see the winner and I was a little in shock that I won. I stood up and walked on stage and everyone started to applaud me. "Ok boys here is our star bottom so once the fireworks are over everyone here at the campground will get a chance to fuck and bed our star bottom boy." Allot of cheers went out and even I jumped for joy

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

Oh Damn HOT !  more - more - Please !  In Cincinnati , Ohio - end of the Summer fireworks show down town - Big Display - near a row of bars - homeless guys there - receiving nasty and dirty blow jobs / sex - breeding and seeding - Do Not Care anymore !  

On 6/16/2020 at 2:25 AM, ronnie4u said:

Oh Damn HOT !  more - more - Please !  In Cincinnati , Ohio - end of the Summer fireworks show down town - Big Display - near a row of bars - homeless guys there - receiving nasty and dirty blow jobs / sex - breeding and seeding - Do Not Care anymore !  

Started , my buddy and I went on a drinking tour down town Cincinnati , Ohio - a row of sporty bars - we were really hitting them good !  I decided to get away from the crowed and go out side - get some fresh air - fire works display be within a hour . I seen this normal guy sitting on the edge of the walk way -  decided to chat with him - he had a Great story of his Life !

I started to like him and enjoying his stories - then I had a feeling I had to pee - hated the thought of fighting a crowed and to the bath room to piss - I mentioned to my new friend - I need to pee - hate the crowd - what about the alley way ? He told me it's ok - took me there - walked back in the dark alley - hand to hand - I can almost smelling the peeing site  .- turning me on !   He mentioned me to piss over in that spot - he knew I been really drinking !  Mentioned lean on the wall and I will help you - undid my pants - pulling them down - pissing on the spot - his hands guiding my pecker - then next I felt his lips sucking my dick - fireworks going off - his hands exploring my butt - I reached down his cock - it was huge - uncut too - stared rubbing my asshole - spitting on it - fingering me - I was really getting Horny - he layed his log into me - hard and deep - his Best friend came up to us - his log was hanging out - felt like a whore ! I was there fucking whore - taking loads - cleaned up - went back in the bar - cum loads up my asshole !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...