Report NEW sites problems here

I found the site was painfully slow this morning. So bad in fact I had to stop jerking off before I nutted and go work in the yard. I may not recover. Everything seems to be loading normally or even faster than ever tonight. Great forum, thanks for bringing it to us and awakening the whore in me

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, CumPump said:

REFERENCE ID

d92d8ed3b44ec5a658e196fe27f932e2

Was posting a link to "XTube link collection - breeding videos" btw I browse using a VPN.

So there was a link in your response? I think that's what triggered it. When the tech gets in at 1pm I'll have him fix it. Links seem to be a common thread for triggering a block.

The fact that you're on a VPN means you'll probably be challenged when you first come to the site. But if you do what they want to prove you're human, you should be able to continue on just fine.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Squidbtm said:

BZ Session not found. (.hr9o64oepd358qvle9obfcgmce / 97.118.46.37)

can't get the chat to open for me....

That's almost expected. If you've ever gone into chat, that happens. (Try again and you'll probably get in). Chat is not part of what got changed.

5 hours ago, nekofox said:

Got the StackPath page and this ref ID 01d5a38ef44c06503f28e5df314ebf6c

Tried to post a link in the Poz Video thread in the Backroom

Problems with posts with links has been temporarily fixed. They're working on a better solution though.

I seem to get a lot less email notifictions from threads I am following. Is that possible? When go to Unread Content I see replies to threads I am actively following for whoch I did not get a notifcation.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, NLbear said:

I seem to get a lot less email notifictions from threads I am following. Is that possible? When go to Unread Content I see replies to threads I am actively following for whoch I did not get a notifcation.

That could be related to the server change, but not the DDoS protection. Email is getting sent from a different server now, and your mail service may like the new server less than the old one. That said, if some are getting through, then you're probably getting everything. Maybe look in your junk mail folder?

That said, you're on Hotmail. There were issues in the past with the Microsoft mail services (@hotmail.com, @outlook.com, etc.) No mail was getting through at one point. I was just glad to see some is getting through. If you do find things in your junk mail folder make sure to mark them "not spam" – that will help you and other BZ users on Hotmail (and possibly on Outlook.com as well).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BrazAlex said:

Can't enter chat

There was an error…

BZ Session not found. (.pmeao3r7564hrtj04orpmr38r8 / IP address

I have had the same problem since yesterday no matter which browser I use

There was an error…

BZ Session not found. (.0u0lclbnpt6ed2q67j3ck5otd9 / 71.161.123.45)

• Moderators

Starting some time late last night, the notification for threads with unread posts has gotten weird. Sometimes I read a thread and the new post indicator goes out. Others keep showing new posts no matter how many times I read the bread. 

Update: That only seems to happen on Safari on my iPad. It's not happening on Chrome on my desktop. 

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

I got a stackpath error when I was trying to edit a post. 

2488344989f2d3c8cfda4682f4834231

Did the post have links in it?

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, rawTOP said:

Did the post have links in it?

No, it was a post in a story section. I was editing a typo. I hit Back on the browser, and tried again. The edit went through the second time.