It won’t go away

Aaron87

On 5/12/2020 at 8:01 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i think it's all about need, There are guys who need their cocks sucked by guys and there are guys who need to suck those cocks.  It's a wonderful, symbiotic relationship.

I love being the guy who needs to suck those cocks!!

• Like 1

I've been a Cocksucker ever since, at the age of 15, I started jerking off with my best friend Larry. When we began,  I was amazed to see that his cock was SO much bigger than mine was even though Larry was more than a year younger than me!! We used to watch his father's 8mm stag films and our favorite clip showed  this pretty petite white  girl completely swallowing the HUGE cock of this black stud, easily taking his gigantic cock all the way down her throat. Larry identified with the guy, but I always visualized myself duplicating  the girl's performance and wondering how it felt to have my throat stuffed full of cock.  Larry suggested we take turns doing that and I offered to suck him first. I wasn't able to deepthroat his cock, but I did manage to get him to cum in my mouth. After he came he lost all desire to return the favor, but promised to do me first the next time we met, but when the next time came, I again offered to blow him first and the result was the same. Eventually, Larry recognized that I really liked sucking his cock and it was just taken for granted that I was to be the designated Cocksucker and he wasn't required to reciprocate.

We used to meet at his house as soon as we got back from school where I would immediately drop to my knees and open my mouth to let him fuck my mouth until he came in me. Each time he would force his cock deeper into my mouth than he did the time before, until eventually he managed to do to me what the black stud did to the blonde in the clip, and force his cock all the way down my throat. I  immediately loved the way that this felt and was quite proud of my new found ability. From that point on, this was the only way Larry wanted me to blow him, and deep throating his cock became my regular routine.

I continued serving as Larry's personal cocksucker all through high school, giving him at least one blowjob a day and often again later that day. More than once, I gave him a third blowjob after dinner in the evening in the back seat of Larry's father's car. A few time, I met with him at school and gave him a blowjob in the boy's restroom. I estimate I must have given him more than a thousand blowjobs and swallowed gallons of his delicious semen.

This delightful arrangement came to an abrupt end when we graduated from high school and Larry moved away to California to attend Stanford U. Eventually, I found other cocks to suck and I became the insatiable cocksucker I remain to this day.

Edited by sterculius
  • Like 1