Trying to decide on Berlin in Sept

Oldercumslut

I'm sitting here looking at my reservations to Berlin in September.  I"m looking at the small print on the plane reservation for the last date I can cancel and get a refund.   I can cancel room without any problem.

Anyone else looking at their going to get fucked travel plans and wondering if you should cancel? 

I'm goin to keep dieting and working out as if I'm going, but I've got a no go date marked on my calendar.    (I'm also going to keep learning both German and Dutch)

• Upvote 1

I must admit, if I were in your shoes and could cancel with a full refund, I think I probably would.  Even though Germany has been less hard hit than other countries in Europe, I think it is still highly likely that social distancing rules will still be in place in September, even if clubs/bars are allowed to re-open.  And then you also need to consider how busy it will be anyway, with perhaps lots of people avoiding large scale events.

On the other hand, I could be completely wrong, and by September Berlin might be celebrating the demise of COVID-19 with a non-stop full orgy the likes of which has never been seen before.

When do you have to decide by?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm also booked to travel to Berlin in September (I was going for Folsom). Unfortunately this event has already been cancelled which you can see on their FB page.

I have left my booking open as I don't need to pay the balance until mid July, but the key for me would be that even though Folsom is cancelled, will the clubs and bars also still be closed? If they are open I may still go, but if closed I don't see the point.

In the back of my mind I have already accepted that this year is written off for meeting guys in sex clubs etc so will probably move my booking to next year. Fortunately I have booked a package so I may look into changing it to go to another favourite destination - Gran Canaria in February or March 2021.

When do you have to decide by? Let me know your decision.

Edited by RawUK
added to post

17 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I must admit, if I were in your shoes and could cancel with a full refund, I think I probably would.  Even though Germany has been less hard hit than other countries in Europe, I think it is still highly likely that social distancing rules will still be in place in September, even if clubs/bars are allowed to re-open.  And then you also need to consider how busy it will be anyway, with perhaps lots of people avoiding large scale events.

On the other hand, I could be completely wrong, and by September Berlin might be celebrating the demise of COVID-19 with a non-stop full orgy the likes of which has never been seen before.

When do you have to decide by?

Mid July.   The activities already have been cancelled.   I've got 180 hours of annual leave I have to use or loose.  Maybe winter in Europe might be fun.

I'm not currently booked to Berlin but, if I was, going to a FickStutenMarkt horse fair is on my bucket list.  Of course at this point in my life I probably wouldn't pass entry approval but at least I can dream.  If you're not familiar with it, be sure to check on their video:

[think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/fickstutenmarkt-berlin-27662051

7 minutes ago, RawUK said:

When do you have to decide by? Let me know your decision.

I

I'm like you.  Have until the middle of July.  I probably am just going to cancel.  Reschedule my travel plans.   So Beach or enjoy winter in Europe ?   That is the question.  I can go to Port-a-Prince and if I work clinic for a week, can have my travel paid for.

• Upvote 1

Well, as RawUK pointed out, why not try Gran Canaria in the winter, IF the bars and clubs have re-opened by then?  I went in February for the first time and loved it.  It’s about the only place in Europe you can guarantee sun, and has (or at least, had) one of the best gay scenes in the world.

@RawUK- I’ll come with you next Feb 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Well, as RawUK pointed out, why not try Gran Canaria in the winter, IF the bars and clubs have re-opened by then?  I went in February for the first time and loved it.  It’s about the only place in Europe you can guarantee sun, and has (or at least, had) one of the best gay scenes in the world.

@RawUK- I’ll come with you next Feb 😉

I love GC! Lost count on how many times I've been! Always guaranteed to get attended to whilst there too! 😉 

• Like 1

Guest rawbro
2 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

I'm not currently booked to Berlin but, if I was, going to a FickStutenMarkt horse fair is on my bucket list.  Of course at this point in my life I probably wouldn't pass entry approval but at least I can dream.  If you're not familiar with it, be sure to check on their video:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/fickstutenmarkt-berlin-27662051

Try rough stock roundup in the states

1 hour ago, rawbro said:

Try rough stock roundup in the states

Thanks buddy.  Yes, have conversed with them ([think before following links] http://www.rough-stock.com/).  Unfortunately they're on the East Coast up in Vermont and I'm in L.A.  However I also found  Horse Market SF, which is much more doable for me as it's up in the San Francisco area.  Thanks again!!

Guest rawbro
5 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

Thanks buddy.  Yes, have conversed with them ([think before following links] [think before following links] http://www.rough-stock.com/).  Unfortunately they're on the East Coast up in Vermont and I'm in L.A.  However I also found  Horse Market SF, which is much more doable for me as it's up in the San Francisco area.  Thanks again!!

I'd love to check that one out

I had planned a vacation to Gran Canaria in June. The hotel informed me I'd better reschedule. So I moved flight and hotel to September. Hotel thinks they are open again by then but I'm not sure it will be easy to travel. Things won't be back to "normal" by then I think. I can always reschedule again to January or February, temperatures being what they are about year around on GC.