Fucked with no lube my mind is blown

backdoorjimmy

Since it was Mother's day yesterday I went home and spent the day with my mom just hanging out and making her breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'd spent Saturday night being passed around between him and his room mates and it was great. Before I took off for the day my bf put me in panties and made sure my plug was in so I was a contented pussy boy all day while I was home.

When I went back over to my bf's house last night his 18 year old room mate was on the couch and I wanted him to fuck me so bad. Bf said it was fine so I went back out to the living room and started making out with his room mate and stroked his dick. I was so horny that I just climbed onto his dick and took it in my ass. It was so intense how powerful his dick felt inside me and I felt like I couldn't ride it hard enough. While I was riding him he said it felt like I didn't lube up and I realized I hadn't. He asked if I wanted to stop and put some boy butter in my ass and I told him no and kept riding until he blew his load.

When he pulled out I sucked him clean and realized that my boy pussy was sloppy and wet even though I hadn't been fucked all day. It felt amazing to know that I was so horny that I took his dick with no lube and I wanted it back inside me again so I kept it in my mouth and rubbed my asshole until he said I could climb on again. We had another amazing fuck, then I went down the hall and told my bf what happened.

My bf's dick is way bigger so he took it slow but I had two loads in my pussy so I was able to take him with no problem. He pounded me out and we went to sleep but in the middle of the night he woke me up to see if I needed any ointment on my hole or if it hurt. I was fine though, and when his alarm went off I asked him to fuck me again with no lube. He was gentle at first but the more we got into it the harder he fucked me. My pussy lips are swollen and look totally blown out but I've never been prouder of anything in my life.

Edited by backdoorjimmy
add tags fix spelling
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Agree with NWUSHorny - I try to save my cum when I jack off so I can use it as lube -- feels amazing physically, plus psychologically hot to have no man-made substance separating your hole from the tops dick and load!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Haha yeah it’s great when this happens. Although I do also love the feeling of a guy squirting lube on my hole and knowing he’s going to pound me.

Unfortunately some tops are super sensitive and can’t manage it. Are your bf and his room mate cut? I’ve had uncut guys have trouble with the amount of friction.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Fucking with just spit, precum and the natural lube your ass makes is awesome.  I wish more guys would figure this out.

Yeah I just take it with spit not totally dry because I'm tight, but spit allows plenty of friction to rough up inside my hole and make sure the load soaks in and becomes part of me. Usually try to get multiple guys to cum in me as well so they're all working each others cum in through the abrasions. I love the sting., Especially with the stretching by a big cock or the deep pain from a long one.

19 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Fucking with just spit, precum and the natural lube your ass makes is awesome.  I wish more guys would figure this out.

I've always been scared of trying it and now it makes me wish I'd done it years ago. I can't explain how it's making me feel - not just my ass, but just everything. I feel like I've made some sort of a transformation. My ass was always my pussy, but now it feels like it's more of a pussy than it's ever been. I don't know if that even makes sense, but I can't shake the feeling.

19 hours ago, atlfukbud said:

Agree with NWUSHorny - I try to save my cum when I jack off so I can use it as lube -- feels amazing physically, plus psychologically hot to have no man-made substance separating your hole from the tops dick and load!

I'm feeling the physical and psychological change. It's like I don't have an ass anymore. I have a pussy, and that's all I should call it. I feel so feminine and complete right now. And feels like everyone can tell how feminine I feel.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

Haha yeah it’s great when this happens. Although I do also love the feeling of a guy squirting lube on my hole and knowing he’s going to pound me.

Unfortunately some tops are super sensitive and can’t manage it. Are your bf and his room mate cut? I’ve had uncut guys have trouble with the amount of friction.

All three of them are cut. Bf wants me to take it slow if I'm going to keep fucking without lube. I can tell he's worried I'll get hurt because he keeps asking me if my boy pussy is okay or if it feels sore or raw. But it doesn't feel sore or raw at all. It feels wonderful.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, James1796 said:

Yeah I just take it with spit not totally dry because I'm tight, but spit allows plenty of friction to rough up inside my hole and make sure the load soaks in and becomes part of me. Usually try to get multiple guys to cum in me as well so they're all working each others cum in through the abrasions. I love the sting., Especially with the stretching by a big cock or the deep pain from a long one.

I love the sting too. It's not a bad sting but a really sensual one. It feels like the normal friction I get from intercourse while multiplied x100. And it makes my hole juice and grip even harder than it does when I'm lubed up and riding a dick.

• Like 3

Congrats boy - you know you're a whore when you've moved beyond needing lube.  I'm really into playing with other sluts.  I usually don't need lube myself as bottom, except for the XXL ones.  The last guy I fucked before lockdown had a giant bottle of lube on the coffee table, but the minute I was eating his hole I knew we weren't gonna use it.  His hole was opening up just from my mouth and within 1 minute of fucking he was juicy as fuck.  I'd say almost half of my fucks over the past year have been lube-free.  I agree it's definitely phychological too.....makes you (and your top) totally aware what a slut you are that your (previously) tight ass doesn't need lube anymore :) 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Guest Porthos

I'd say 90% of the time I don't use lube....I love rimming and being rimmed and then immediately have the guy slide in...I may have to have him pull out intermittently so i can relube his cock with my saliva, but the naturalness and spontaneity is the best. I find the duration of the fuck dictates whether I'm lubed more than the size. I have a black buddy that fucks me for 45 minutes...He uses lube...It would be tough without it

36 minutes ago, Bottomb1ichbo1 said:

Very hot! I'd love to experience this. 

I wanna fuck you, and when I do it will be without lube.  Let's do it someplace sleazy with more guys around so you can keep going and use my cum - and the next guys' loads - as the only lube you use all night.  

• Like 1

Guest bottommm
4 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

I wanna fuck you, and when I do it will be without lube.  Let's do it someplace sleazy with more guys around so you can keep going and use my cum - and the next guys' loads - as the only lube you use all night.  

Yea, by now I can get fucked with no lube, just love getting my pussy eaten out well before and then you can put your cock inside and it will slide in with relative ease, daddy.