Fucked with no lube my mind is blown

backdoorjimmy

9 minutes ago, bottommm said:

Yea, by now I can get fucked with no lube, just love getting my pussy eaten out well before and then you can put your cock inside and it will slide in with relative ease, daddy.

I'd eat your asspussy till I'm suffocating - I won't even get the lube out whenever you're finally backing up on my dick.  You get so much cock I probably wouldn't even get the lube out anyway :)

• Like 1

Guest bottommm
Just now, justsexnowatl said:

I'd eat your asspussy till I'm suffocating - I won't even get the lube out whenever you're finally backing up on my dick.  You get so much cock I probably wouldn't even get the lube out anyway 🙂

Fuck, I'd want to get eaten out like and get me so loose you can slip your cock in with some fingers daddy. 

IMG_2659.JPG

i've been fucked without lube a lot... not always available, so spit does just fine for me, but i'm not into dry fucking. 

my favorite is a Top who loves sloppy and eats my hole out or manipulates it till it gets that way. i've had some who will really fill my hole with lots of lube, like with a syringe, in order to get it sloppy.  It's the idea of a Top making my hole sloppy that is a huge part of the turn on for me, the psychological side of Him opening me up and having the effect of breaking down the resistance of my hole, as it were, and leaving me opened and sloppy as a result. i've had that happen with or without lube. i think it's hotter when He is done that i don't have a pristine hole anymore, that it has obviously been fucked.

• Like 3

On 5/13/2020 at 8:08 AM, justsexnowatl said:

Congrats boy - you know you're a whore when you've moved beyond needing lube.  I'm really into playing with other sluts.  I usually don't need lube myself as bottom, except for the XXL ones.  The last guy I fucked before lockdown had a giant bottle of lube on the coffee table, but the minute I was eating his hole I knew we weren't gonna use it.  His hole was opening up just from my mouth and within 1 minute of fucking he was juicy as fuck.  I'd say almost half of my fucks over the past year have been lube-free.  I agree it's definitely phychological too.....makes you (and your top) totally aware what a slut you are that your (previously) tight ass doesn't need lube anymore 🙂 

My bf and his room mates are all really big and we normally use boy butter in my ass. The youngest room mate gets fucked by the other two so he keeps it on hand. Not needing lube transformed everything I ever believed about anal sex. I admit that we used lube last night but not very much. My goal is to be fucked with no lube 100% of the time. 

• Like 1

Guest bottommm
4 hours ago, CHIredhead said:

Delicious ass! I´d love to rim that and breed you

I checked your vids on xtube... whoa huge cock.. definitely would love to get bred by you too 😛

I also don’t need lube, and although I keep a bottle near my bed in sauna, bars or during cruising I never take it. Therefore, I use lubes very rarely, only if the top wants. However, it is also very rare not to use spit. I love to suck and let the cock deep into my throat, which results the natural lube. And as I love to be rimmed, if the top wants to lick my ass I never prohibit him for this. 
It’s completely different when I am the top. I usually use only my spit and I love to make the bottom sucked me. But if he stick to use lube I can accept it. 

lol...oh hell yess!Takes a REALLY hard cock but everyone oughta try this.Take time,run hour hand down your hard shaft to squeeze out a few drops of precum will help.But feeling a bottom open up and accept you is amazing,and the friction is very intense.:)

I love and prefer to get fucked with no lube. It's hot to just suck the cock and have the top eat me out or spit on my hole. I took a BBC once and he only ate me out (I sucked him too of course) but it didn't hurt at all. He spent a long time eating me out though and relaxing me which I think helped. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

There are  occasions  when a dry or spit  fuck is  like razor  blades  tearing me  apart   but if a top knows  what he is doing  and  wants  in, the biggest cock can feel  so  right and better for the sensation of  cock it  brings.  I do   not  like  too much  lube but the  best is the  top  who knows  how  to  make his  cock take over. 

• Like 1