Fucked with no lube my mind is blown

backdoorjimmy

Guest CuriousDallas

Sometimes I can take a cock with no lube...it's situational but sometimes I need lube and sometimes I don't. It really doesn't have anything to do with whether or not I've been recently fucked or if I've been fucked a lot. My ass naturally makes a fair amount of lube anyhow (not sure about the how or why) and if I get excited with a guy my ass is usually pretty much ready. It's rare I have to ask a guy to lube up more and from playing with a lot of Latino guys I'm really used to spit-and-stick fucking. I really love getting fucked with no lube and guys get really turned on I can take it that way. Most guys do want to lube up so their dick doesn't hurt and I'm fine with that. That said, it's been rare to find a guy who can take me with no lube but i come across them sometimes.

1 minute ago, CuriousDallas said:

Sometimes I can take a cock with no lube...it's situational but sometimes I need lube and sometimes I don't. It really doesn't have anything to do with whether or not I've been recently fucked or if I've been fucked a lot. My ass naturally makes a fair amount of lube anyhow (not sure about the how or why) and if I get excited with a guy my ass is usually pretty much ready. It's rare I have to ask a guy to lube up more and from playing with a lot of Latino guys I'm really used to spit-and-stick fucking. I really love getting fucked with no lube and guys get really turned on I can take it that way. Most guys do want to lube up so their dick doesn't hurt and I'm fine with that. That said, it's been rare to find a guy who can take me with no lube but i come across them sometimes.

when i come to dallas wud u let me fuck u

16 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

It's rare I have to ask a guy to lube up more and from playing with a lot of Latino guys I'm really used to spit-and-stick fucking. 

Huh, is this a thing with Latinos? I've noticed it too but mostly guys who don't know how much spit it takes to make it work. I usually add my own to help them out.

One guy who spit fucked me got me so wet and juicy that my cunt practically sucked his cock inside me. He produced this thick spit he called fuckspit that really felt amazing as he fucked into me.

Edited by blackrobe
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I had a friend that use to do me dry, was alot of fun but hurt some. I was usually sore after. He had a thing for cross dressers so the last time we were together I put on a black garter belt, stockings, black satin panties, black mini skirt and a white tee shirt. He followed me up the stairs, rubbing and fondeling me all the way. I was really enjoying it. He bent me over, lifted the skirt yanked the panties down and started to force his cock in my ass, except for the pain, I was really enjoying it. He shot pretty quickly, loaded my ass, after I was bleeding

Met a dude last week at an apartment building being renovated, knew he was gonna fuck me but didn't have any lube, got butt naked then got on all fours, he spit on that hole 5 times, stuck his thick finger in it then his dick, ooo i opened that hole for him and he entered - he pushed and pushed in me - then he fucked me and in no time - releasing his nutt in me - i told him to stay in it as i massage that soft dick with these walls - he slipped out - i sucked him clean - then i bounced full of nutt.

DMV oral raw bottom on this end - you want in too940310922_Milkandme.thumb.jpg.043a37f0eed1255331c7f305fef3b1b7.jpgIMG-20181229-WA0002.thumb.jpg.6a1b977963f3976cf807e7a0cd4da301.jpg20180805_093403.thumb.jpg.30392f8ae88e7adf1544fce00dd96fd5.jpg83c43df9-1e24-4d84-b02f-11aab616d02b.thumb.jpg.5fb0e318bb01c25125d16e82bc3e734b.jpg - hmu

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

from the time i was fourteen till i was sixteen i got fucked daily and no lube, no spit it was all bareback fucking and my hole was so sore burning feeling after each fuck and i would go to school with a sore ass and would walk to school with a sore ass. to me it is a pussy and it stings but i love it. any one who looks at my pussy automatically say im a whore they can tell i have been used and fucked good.

On 8/10/2020 at 2:41 PM, luvdckazz said:

Met a dude last week at an apartment building being renovated, knew he was gonna fuck me but didn't have any lube, got butt naked then got on all fours, he spit on that hole 5 times, stuck his thick finger in it then his dick, ooo i opened that hole for him and he entered - he pushed and pushed in me - then he fucked me and in no time - releasing his nutt in me - i told him to stay in it as i massage that soft dick with these walls - he slipped out - i sucked him clean - then i bounced full of nutt.

DMV oral raw bottom on this end - you want in too940310922_Milkandme.thumb.jpg.043a37f0eed1255331c7f305fef3b1b7.jpgIMG-20181229-WA0002.thumb.jpg.6a1b977963f3976cf807e7a0cd4da301.jpg20180805_093403.thumb.jpg.30392f8ae88e7adf1544fce00dd96fd5.jpg83c43df9-1e24-4d84-b02f-11aab616d02b.thumb.jpg.5fb0e318bb01c25125d16e82bc3e734b.jpg - hmu

Would love to have a go at that pussy. If you’re ever in San Antonio HMU 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2020 at 6:41 AM, SFSloppyAznBottom said:

It's hot getting fucked without lube.

While don't mind the pain during the action, the pain after sometimes prevented me from taking more dick, that kinda keeps me away from dry fuck.

This is why I ALWAYS have some form of lube on my person! Don't want to have to pass on any dick!

• Like 1

On 9/1/2020 at 2:52 AM, Doccer19677 said:

Best lube is cum from multiple loads.  I prefer to fuck my bottoms naturally, cum and spit with a loose bottom guy. Heaven!

Fuck yes! This is the way to do it. I enjoy how slutty it makes me feel when I guy fucks me again with his cum inside me.

• Like 1