Fucked with no lube my mind is blown

backdoorjimmy

I love it when a top forces me to deep throat his cock till its coated with my spit. Then adds some of his own and and forces his bare cock up me. Though sometimes when a t a cruising site I've been taken with no lube at all. Then each following top uses the cum from the last one.

On 9/1/2020 at 8:52 AM, Doccer19677 said:

Best lube is cum from multiple loads.  I prefer to fuck my bottoms naturally, cum and spit with a loose bottom guy. Heaven!

• 3 months later...

I've had guys fucking me without lube mostly because both of us forgot to bring some. Straight guys usually don't bring anything because they don't realize they need some. In most cases then, we've always just use spit, either mine or his, although I prefer to use the spit of my fucker then.

I have mixed feelings about no-lube fucking. On the one hand, spit fucking, especially when the spit is from the other guy makes it extremely...raw, intense and a bit more painful but a lot more intimate I feel. I just get much hornier knowing there isn't any lube except spit and some precum

But on the flip side, my hole is usually extremely dry and it takes a lot of spit and it really hurts at times. I tolerate it because I want the other guy inside me very raw and pleasure him so much I don't care if it hurts a little as long as he gets some fun

I actually also had one encounter where they guy was so randy and so horny that we basically forgot to apply lube even though I had it in my bag. He also had very little time so we rushed he, he wanted to dump his cum in me and he just spit in his hand and slapped it onto my hole