Ugly Top, but hung. Into attactive sluts.

Guest uglytop1990

Guest uglytop1990

I'm a 30-year-old top. My dick is around 9" when fully hard and it's pretty thick. I'm 6 ft. and 163 lbs. The only issue is my face is butt ugly. Just being honest. I get off on attractive slutty men who are into taking hung ugly guy cock. Anyone here have a similar fetish or is into this? Surprisingly, I receive A LOT of messages on Grindr from men who are into ugly tops with big cocks.

Edited by uglytop1990

I've been fucked by homely guys and I don't care.  Don't act like a dick and I'll love taking it.  Been writing with a guy from A4A who's pretty homely, average bod and bigger dick.  I want his fuck when quarantine ends.

• Like 1

Guest Gonegurl

First, if you are wearing a face mask, who’s to know?
Second, put us face down, ass up, and who’s to care? 😉

A bottom’s duty isn’t lessened by the beauty or lack of the top that needs to breed us. 

Edited by Gonegurl

A lot of us are going to be okay with this. If a man with a great dick comes to us, we willingly waive the question of his appearance. Also, if we have our face buried in a pillow or bent over a fuckbench, we can imagine what makes an attractive face to us if we like while you plow away on our hole. 

Way I see it - Lord giveth and Lord taketh away. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1