Ugly Top, but hung. Into attactive sluts.

Guest uglytop1990

20 hours ago, uglytop1990 said:

I'm a 30-year-old top. My dick is around 9" when fully hard and it's pretty thick. I'm 6 ft. and 163 lbs. The only issue is my face is butt ugly. Just being honest. I get off on attractive slutty men who are into taking hung ugly guy cock. Anyone here have a similar fetish or is into this? Surprisingly, I receive A LOT of messages on Grindr from men who are into ugly tops with big cocks.

Don’t sell yourself short, everyone has their own taste. Their are guys who most think are ugly and I would fuck in a minute and vice versa. 

• Like 2

Some of my favorite tops and best fucks I've ever had have been from guys with butt ugly faces.  I could care less what their face looks like. Your pic is hot as hell. No matter what your face looks like, I'd be happier than hell to suck that monster and bend over for you. If you come here to Vegas, my ass is yours. 

awesome slab of cock meat! You could breed me any day. For me it's not about looks, it's about the sexual connection between males. When worked in the sex industry when I was in college it was one of the greatest things I learned: how to sexually connect with any guy regardless of whether they were "my type" or not. In fact, I discovered I had a bigger range of guys that got me horny than I realized. As I said in an interview once: If it feels great in the dark, why should it change if you can see the guy?

• Like 1

One of my partners favorite memory is when we decided to visit Steamworks in Vancouver BC. They have a semi dark room. I went in laid across a face bench and let anyone fuck me or FF me. I had the acne kid skipping school, a bodybuilder, an beautiful African American, hot stoner, overweight guy, and the ugliest man in a black harness and chaps breed me....or as my partner tells me as I didn't see any of them...he did as he an older guy nice his duck in the corner nearby...moral of the story is it shouldn't matter how look when getting piggy!

Edited by SlingRyderFF
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1