Ugly Top, but hung. Into attactive sluts.

Guest uglytop1990

• 2 months later...

I’ll split my answer up into two groups:

would I let an ugly top fuck me, yeah I don’t care about looks, ages, build, I’ve had 60yo fat ugly guys breed me senseless and 20yo cute tiny cocks do the same. For me it’s more about do u wanna fuck me or not lol

would I date an ugly top, that would depend on what the thing that makes you think your ugly, I can see past a lot if I like the guy behind it, my second bf all my mates said was ugly and I could do better, the thing is I liked him cause he was kind and affectionate, he wasn’t even that great a top but I liked him and well he had a dirty mind and pushed me into taking strangers loads and being his slut.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

People say I have “weird taste” but I just find myself more attracted to regular dudes. There is a nice, regular older  wealthier gentleman I hook up with. He’s not a model, but he’s cool, and takes that Dick no hassle. And I shoot the biggest loads in him too, and it doesn’t take me long. BTW, you do have some sexy feet. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

When i got to meet a man for sex, its usually he as either seen my face photo or my naked body photo and he wants a piece of ass because he is horny and wants to fuck me. i have been fucked by handsome men which i really liked and i have been fucked by what i would consider ugly looking men! Since i was fourteen i have been fucked and i consider myself a bitch with perhaps even strong famine feelings and desires. when i go to meet a man i know im going to get fucked regardless of his looks, when i get naked in front of him i feel totally vulnerable in front of him. im totally his, when i go down on my knees im submitting in total humiliation to him and his cock as i put my lips around his cock sucking him hard and put his balls in my mouth. im his, yes i have had men who come on to me who have said to me when  im totally nude they like me and kiss me, even had men put their tongues in my mouth. he fucks me, i feel his hands grab my body and i tremble at the feeling that im totally vulnerable and under his control and power, his hands grab  my body and im totally his. till the moment he tells me to go, i am owned by him im his total bitch regardless of his looks. He owns me and his body and hands controlling me and owning me makes me shake and tremble with pleasure of being wanted and owned by him regardless of how handsome or ugly he looks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don’t really have a certain type/ look that turns me on, maybe it’s because I was big/ fat when I was a kid and don’t feel I can judge others on looks, but to me it’s more then personality that’s a turns me on then the body.

If it’s just anonymous sexist it’s doesn’t matter at all, there my focus is only how big and thick the dick is and if the top knows how to use it and me.