Ugly Top, but hung. Into attactive sluts.

Guest uglytop1990

12 minutes ago, RandyCubby said:

I'd LOVE to get fucked by Ron Jeremy. But then... I'll let anybody fuck me. [EG] I specialize in tops who can't get anybody else.

I'm curious who you see those kinds of men as being. I've found that underserved tops are often very skilled, or very enthusiastic, or both. I've found some slimmer very muscular Asian men are very horny breeders. What other types fall into the underserved breeders category?

I'm also not very attracted to pretty and very obviously groomed men. I like the rougher, less primped and self-conscious breeders. Men with... something about them that I can't define well. Calling them ugly doesn't feel right. There's a concept of being "conventionally handsome", but I like the unconventionally handsome men. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

Calling them ugly doesn't feel right. There's a concept of being "conventionally handsome", but I like the unconventionally handsome men. 

Agree I like unconventionally handsome, rough, masculine men, but I get off on being humiliated, so I like genuinely ugly men, too. Either way, the less often a guy gets laid, the hornier he is. Another example is nerds -- they're horndogs, too.

• 1 month later...

I love watching cute, sexy, attractive bottoms take loads from fat, ugly, crackheads, meth heads, homeless men and wasted trolls. The kind of men that would be beneath their standards if they actually had any standards. lt really shows what a cockhungry faggot they are

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 5/11/2020 at 4:40 PM, uglytop1990 said:

I'm a 30-year-old top. My dick is around 9" when fully hard and it's pretty thick. I'm 6 ft. and 163 lbs. The only issue is my face is butt ugly. Just being honest. I get off on attractive slutty men who are into taking hung ugly guy cock. Anyone here have a similar fetish or is into this? Surprisingly, I receive A LOT of messages on Grindr from men who are into ugly tops with big cocks.

Where are you at? I love taking dick from ugly guys who humiliate me