Ugly Top, but hung. Into attactive sluts.

Guest uglytop1990

As others have said, and I agree, it's about the cock breeding our hole, not the look of the face. If you're a proper cumdump you take any load, from any man. NO LOADS REFUSED. And for me, also like others on here, I'm not that into the conventionally "hot" guys. I find myself more drawn to the underdogs....or regular, blue collar kind of guys. Make no mistake, I'll take a load from a "hot" guy, but for truly good sex, I've always found sex is better with average, normal, or "ugly" guys. 

Breed on, stud!

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Lots of people don’t consider themselves handsome or attractive (myself included), just because you think you are “butt ugly” doesn’t mean other guys would. To be honest for me the person and connection is more important than looks and if a guy is a horny fucker with either a great arse or a nice cock then it more than makes up for looks. 
From experience, some of the really handsome and fit guys make the worst fucks as they are more preoccupied with themselves and their pleasure than the guy they are fucking with. I’ve had some of the best sex with average looking guys as they seem more concerned with having great sex.

On 5/11/2020 at 9:40 PM, uglytop1990 said:

I'm a 30-year-old top. My dick is around 9" when fully hard and it's pretty thick. I'm 6 ft. and 163 lbs. The only issue is my face is butt ugly. Just being honest. I get off on attractive slutty men who are into taking hung ugly guy cock. Anyone here have a similar fetish or is into this? Surprisingly, I receive A LOT of messages on Grindr from men who are into ugly tops with big cocks.

Bottoms serve cock no matter who is attached to it. The beauty of your honesty is far more refreshing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

The OP can't be that ugly because his body and cock are very attractive and that's most of what makes a man attractive sexually, imo.

I'm an attractive bottom cocksucker, I have to admit that there is something erotic about kneeling in front of a man who you wouldn't really look at in public.

Sometimes guys think I'm going to charge them money when they see me.  It's nice to make their day and show them that even cuties are desperate for cum.

I've sucked off some pretty gross dudes: one old, overweight guy who's little dick barely poked out of fat rolls in particular comes to mind. I really just licked him cuz he smelled pretty bad even though he was dressed nice.

Wish I had a picture of me as a 20 year old babyfaced blond girly twink kneeling in front of that large, unattractive man to remind me of my place and that my pretty face doesn't mean I'm not a cum receptacle for men. In fact, it makes me even more of a sperm depository.

• 6 months later...
On 5/12/2020 at 4:40 AM, uglytop1990 said:

I'm a 30-year-old top. My dick is around 9" when fully hard and it's pretty thick. I'm 6 ft. and 163 lbs. The only issue is my face is butt ugly. Just being honest. I get off on attractive slutty men who are into taking hung ugly guy cock. Anyone here have a similar fetish or is into this? Surprisingly, I receive A LOT of messages on Grindr from men who are into ugly tops with big cocks.

Damnn if I was in your area definitely would be one of them hitting you up on grindr 

A couple of weeks ago I was at a cruising place and a guy wanted me so he waved me and brought me to a discreet spot in the woods, i stripped naked spread my legs, wow it felt so exciting a man behind me looking at my ass with his pants unzipped and his cock out ready to fuck me. i don't  care what he looks like or even the size of his cock, as long he penetrates my me and fucks my hole. the only time i would consider his looks is if he wants us to kiss, i have to admit i am not into unattractive men who want to stick their tongues in my mouth. the only time i kind of like it is if he is an attractive twink or a young attractive guy. but what i have seen these attractive guys tend to be submissive like me. then i think i could be into a love passion kissing and so on. but otherwise i don't care who and what he looks like as he is behind me with his stiff cock making me moan with a good fuck.

On 5/13/2020 at 12:20 PM, Justaholeff said:

One of my partners favorite memory is when we decided to visit Steamworks in Vancouver BC. They have a semi dark room. I went in laid across a face bench and let anyone fuck me or FF me. I had the acne kid skipping school, a bodybuilder, an beautiful African American, hot stoner, overweight guy, and the ugliest man in a black harness and chaps breed me....or as my partner tells me as I didn't see any of them...he did as he an older guy nice his duck in the corner nearby...moral of the story is it shouldn't matter how look when getting piggy!

Fucking hot. I’ve had some very slutty experiences in the Steamworks darkroom in Vancouver. 

yeah I love taking loads from ugly guys, fat guys, old guys, or a combination of those thing, specially when they are hung like a donkey. I love showing that I am willing to let absolutely ANYONE fuck me up the ass bareback and cum inside me. I had a couple boyfriends that really got off on watching unattractive guys breed me, specially one after another. one of the reasons I wear a blindfold when I take loads in the bathhouse sling or darkroom fuckbench, or in a room, ass up to the door, is to show men that even though I’m hot, I still take ALL LOADS from any male that wants to mount me or breed me. I have absolutely no standards and don’t care about your name, age, race, looks, sexuality, status, height, weight or anything else. any male with a hard cock can fuck me up the ass and blow their load in me. taking loads in public from ugly guys shows everyone else watching what I am. a fuckhole.x-slingcumdump.jpg.6f9372108dc447412c76496f9ba08a18.jpgIMG_5345.thumb.JPG.da9106d131b3923d9af947228c78df89.JPGsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg 

• Like 2