Ugly Top, but hung. Into attactive sluts.

Guest uglytop1990

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

To be honest I have always preferred playing with guys who don’t consider themselves attractive, I don’t consider myself much of a looker anyway. I’ve encountered quite a few attractive guys who unfortunately knew it and made for very lazy bottoms and tops, whereas guys who are average looking or who don’t consider themselves attractive put a lot more into the sex.

On 9/3/2021 at 1:36 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

yeah I love taking loads from ugly guys, fat guys, old guys, or a combination of those thing, specially when they are hung like a donkey. I love showing that I am willing to let absolutely ANYONE fuck me up the ass bareback and cum inside me. I had a couple boyfriends that really got off on watching unattractive guys breed me, specially one after another. one of the reasons I wear a blindfold when I take loads in the bathhouse sling or darkroom fuckbench, or in a room, ass up to the door, is to show men that even though I’m hot, I still take ALL LOADS from any male that wants to mount me or breed me. I have absolutely no standards and don’t care about your name, age, race, looks, sexuality, status, height, weight or anything else. any male with a hard cock can fuck me up the ass and blow their load in me. taking loads in public from ugly guys shows everyone else watching what I am. a fuckhole.x-slingcumdump.jpg.6f9372108dc447412c76496f9ba08a18.jpgIMG_5345.thumb.JPG.da9106d131b3923d9af947228c78df89.JPGsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg 

On 9/3/2021 at 1:36 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

yeah I love taking loads from ugly guys, fat guys, old guys, or a combination of those thing, specially when they are hung like a donkey. I love showing that I am willing to let absolutely ANYONE fuck me up the ass bareback and cum inside me. I had a couple boyfriends that really got off on watching unattractive guys breed me, specially one after another. one of the reasons I wear a blindfold when I take loads in the bathhouse sling or darkroom fuckbench, or in a room, ass up to the door, is to show men that even though I’m hot, I still take ALL LOADS from any male that wants to mount me or breed me. I have absolutely no standards and don’t care about your name, age, race, looks, sexuality, status, height, weight or anything else. any male with a hard cock can fuck me up the ass and blow their load in me. taking loads in public from ugly guys shows everyone else watching what I am. a fuckhole.x-slingcumdump.jpg.6f9372108dc447412c76496f9ba08a18.jpgIMG_5345.thumb.JPG.da9106d131b3923d9af947228c78df89.JPGsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg 

I would fuck that.

Edited by Pozzmyhole

On 5/11/2020 at 4:40 PM, uglytop1990 said:

I'm a 30-year-old top. My dick is around 9" when fully hard and it's pretty thick. I'm 6 ft. and 163 lbs. The only issue is my face is butt ugly. Just being honest. I get off on attractive slutty men who are into taking hung ugly guy cock. Anyone here have a similar fetish or is into this? Surprisingly, I receive A LOT of messages on Grindr from men who are into ugly tops with big cocks.

With men I just care about cock. I don’t care how attractive or unattractive they are. I just love cock. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/12/2021 at 2:00 AM, Faggotuser said:

I love watching cute, sexy, attractive bottoms take loads from fat, ugly, crackheads, meth heads, homeless men and wasted trolls. The kind of men that would be beneath their standards if they actually had any standards. lt really shows what a cockhungry faggot they are

That's exactly what I would be begging that to happen on me.

• 4 weeks later...

As long as a guy is hung, it doesn’t matter what he looks like, there will be a million bottoms willing to offer their manholes. If you’re taking anon loads… doesn’t really matter what you look like, we just want your cum. 

On 1/11/2021 at 10:00 AM, Faggotuser said:

I love watching cute, sexy, attractive bottoms take loads from fat, ugly, crackheads, meth heads, homeless men and wasted trolls. The kind of men that would be beneath their standards if they actually had any standards. lt really shows what a cockhungry faggot they are

I am that btm. And I love being watched when I’m getting fucked. I feel called out. 🤣

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I chatted on-line for a couple of weeks,  swapping dirty talk and pics,  but he never sent a face pic.  What I did see I liked...A lot!  Then we agreed to meet.  He lived out of state and was coming to my cabin some 300 miles away.  I had him meet me at a park close by.  His face was deeply wrinkled and weathered,  and he was bald.  However we had chatted so much on-line and by phone,  that when we finally met I didn't care what he looked like,  I wanted him for his warmth and humor.  He stayed 3 days and we saw each other when we could for several years after.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

my thoughts are far from his face, it's his dick.

Can he stay hard long enough to get it in my ass - gentle like?

If can get hard, is it long enough to penetrate more than an inch?

Has he dropped a load earlier, does he have any left for me?

Does he do atm?

• 2 months later...