Ugly Top, but hung. Into attactive sluts.

Guest uglytop1990

• Moderators

In my experience on Grindr, guys are all over hung tops like flies on shit, regardless of anything else about them. Certainly I have to fend off a lot of guys who think that because I'm hung, I MUST be a top sex god (I'm vers, but I get tired of playing top all the time, ya know...)

As for your question: Faces are one of the keys to my sex drive, and a guy with the right kind of face can totally turn my crank, even if his body is not all that. That said, I'd be curious to see your face, because we are all our own worst critics, and beauty (or ugliness) is in the eye of the beholder. For years I thought I was homely (not ugly, just not particularly attractive), and now looking back on pictures of me from my 20s, I wonder how I could have been so blind to my own charms. I'm not my own type, but hell, yeah, I was good-looking. Most people under 40 in developed countries are - health care and the lack of childhood diseases and accidents have made for a population of largely beautiful people.

• Upvote 1

i'd gladly deep throat your cock while you tell me how much you'll be flooding my ass with your giant meat.... then sit on top and i'll slide my ass to devour your full length hole wrecker. Once i bottom out, you will be able to breed me in any position you want. own me and flood me full. i bet you'll be shooting several loads before you even want to take a break. if im right, i say get us a bareback wedding planner, and we can bb his ass while your sexy young assst is looking, while caressing his bulge,  for now....

....i bet the asst will whip it out and just moving it to the trash for now.... fyi no loads will ever be trashed on my watch!!!! Especially when my hole is hungry!

On 5/13/2020 at 9:17 AM, MuscledHorse said:

awesome slab of cock meat! You could breed me any day. For me it's not about looks, it's about the sexual connection between males. When worked in the sex industry when I was in college it was one of the greatest things I learned: how to sexually connect with any guy regardless of whether they were "my type" or not. In fact, I discovered I had a bigger range of guys that got me horny than I realized. As I said in an interview once: If it feels great in the dark, why should it change if you can see the guy?

What an amazing way to put it!  If it feels great in the dark, why should it change if you can see the guy? Thats how I've always felt, but didn't exactly know how to get the point across eloquently.

• Like 2

A big beautiful cock is definitely a powerful tool. 😉

Not much of a bottom, but I know if I was in a tag team session I’d love to hear the grunting noises that hot cock would provoke!  And of course hear you grunt and load him up.  So ya.

• Like 1

I’m the same way I’m a black sub bottom that’s 26  now, started sucking at 10 my olders Cousins  dick at sleepovers. I was the youngest and would alway wait late at night till there parents went to bed . And would suck then all off,  And some would fuck me. When I was 15  found squirt . Met an older man around 50 that was super ugly but had the biggest dick I ever saw. Made plans to meet up at his house . I just wanted to suck him but after having that dick in my mouth I wanted it in my ass . Ever since then  I like older dom ugly tops that get off on young boys that have daddy issues.  He really showed me my true calling.  I’d go over serve him an way he wanted , he had some type of control over me and I loved it. 

I don't care if a guy is fat, ugly, old, and never have. If they got that big thick dick they can breed me all they want >:) And half the time I never know what a guy looks like anyways since I get so many faceless profiles messaging me and I just give them my address and im already in bed naked and waiting for them when they arrive anyways lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 9:38 PM, find91 said:

Slut lol

No he is not a Slut if he remembers every cock. There are certainly ones I remember both good and bad. But its hard to know and remember when there have been thousands inside you. I am a Slut/Whore and Cumdump that loves taking Multiple Anonymous Loads and I don't need to see his face or know his name.

On 5/11/2020 at 4:50 PM, uglytop1990 said:

Here’s a pic. Semi hard

9109B76A-7B1C-40AE-921D-12DFF48728E4.jpeg

Looks are less important than Fucking Bareback and pounding away until you Explode DEEP Inside my ass. Don't be too hard on your looks.

Age, Race, Weight or body type are irrelevant to me and many on this site. I enjoy the cock and want the load in my ass. A man that knows how to use what he's got more important than anything else.

Bonus = Beauty varies with each of us but I can state as a fact: Older, Ugly and out of shape men might not get many offers so they tend to have a lot of cum to drain out of their cock. They also appreciate a talented bottom and will go for more than one load if they can.

If you are concerned about looks I have blindfold, masks and a full hood for the head with optional openings for eyes and mouth that can be snapped on or off.

There are many guys who will take your Cock and Loads.

• Upvote 1