Fell asleep with the door unlocked...

Guest Blockedover

Guest Blockedover

"The door is unlocked..."

I sent this message to a random guy I had never chatted with before this evening. I was in a daze. It was a late night, I had a lot of fun, but I fell into the typical spiral of coming home feeling lonely and horny. However, this time, my roommates were gone. His profile on Grindr didn't have a photo. Only an age, his stats, and his relative location. He was 35, he had indicated he was an otter, and the app said he was 10 kms away. 

We chatted a little bit prior to this message and he indicated he was in town on business but leaving early the next day. I wasn't sure when that next day was. Was it today, as in early in the morning, or was it the following day? I didn't care. I just wanted to get fucked, but I was also exhausted and my inhibitions were low. I sent him my address and told him I would be asleep. Before that we talked a little bit. He asked if I was a bottom, I said I was verse. He asked if I was alone, I told him I was and have a house to myself for the week. For some reason, I also told him I just got laid off and that I was essentially without plans for the foreseeable future. 

I was home alone for the week and I had just recently been laid off. The days were all blending together and I mostly woke up, showered, got stoned, went out and partied with friends, and went to bed. This day was no different, except that I had reached a new level of desperation, sending my address to a profile with very little information. However, I had experienced enough flakey chats (and have been the flakey chatter) enough times to know that the odds of something happening were pretty low. 

I didn't hear from him again. After a few minutes I thought to myself, fuck it, I am too tired to jerk off and I reached over into my bedside table, took a couple sleeping pills, rolled over and fell asleep wearing ripped old underwear and nothing else. It was 3:30 am in the dead of winter and I planned on sleeping for as long as I could. 

-----

I woke up to the sound of rustling. I opened my eyes slightly, but it was dark still and it didn't feel like I had slept long. My face was buried in my pillows and I my body was covered in my sheets and blankets. I did not think anymore of it and closed my eyes and intended to fall back asleep. 

I heard the rustling again. This time I noticed the sound was from in my room and that it was a familiar sound. It was the sound of clothing being removed. I was still half out of it, partially because of exhaustion and likely partially because of my prescription sleeping pills. As I slightly opened my eyes again I gained the energy to move my head slightly and began to look back. 

"Keep your head down and forward." 

It was a command. I had not quite recalled the situation I had created for myself, or that I even wanted it, so I started to feel a sense of fear, with also a sense of excitement. I was ready to follow commands. 

I kept my head down. 

I felt hands on the bed and my body through the covers. Whoever he was, he lifted himself up and onto the bed over the blankets and over me. He lifted up the covers and slid his hands up the bed along the inside of my legs until he reached my ass. My heart was pounding. I had very little energy or will to move, but I remembered the messages I had sent. It was still pitch black out, but as it was the middle of winter, it was entirely possible it was as late as 7 am. I had no idea and I was too afraid to move to check my phone. 

I could feel him shifting and moving the sheets and blankets, allowing him to get half under the covers, bringing his face to my ass. He was massaging my ass through my old ripped underwear I liked to sleep in. I had hoped he was going to pull them off, but instead, he must have noticed a hole in them, because he ripped them in half at the crack of my ass. Now my hole and cheeks were exposed to him. He started to eat me out and all I could do was groan. 

He kept this up for a few minutes, tonguing my hole and reaching under my body to grab my balls. Only minutes has passed but going from sleeping, to half awake, to now being tongued out by a stranger while still in bed in the pitch black of early morning was sending my body into a frantic horny overdrive. 

He stopped eating my ass and I groaned again, wanting and hoping for more. I heard more sounds. This time there was the sound of glass, loose plastic, the sounds of caps opening and closing, and more sounds and noises I couldn't quite visualize. A few seconds later I felt wet fingers on my asshole. He rubbed what I assumed to be lube around my asshole and slowly inserted a finger into my ass. He shifted forward as he did so and brought his other hand up to my face. In his hand was a cloth and he covered my mouth and face and he issued another command.

"Breathe deep. This will help you relax." 

I did as he told me and felt the euphoria rush over me. I also felt warmth and tingling in my ass. There was a lot going on but all of it felt great. 

"Don't move. I gave your address to a few other guys. They are on their way. I don't leave till tomorrow and I plan on whoring you out."

The euphoria stuttered for a second. He kept his hand and the cloth over my face. I couldn't see and I couldn't respond, all I could do was keep breathing in while he fingered my ass. I felt like I should be afraid, that I shouldn't have put myself in this situation, but each second he fingered me and each second I breathed in, the more there wasn't any chance for the fear to find a place to take hold. I just felt incredibly horny. He moved his hand away from my face and moved away from my body, pulling his finger out of my ass, and I heard him going through his things. Seconds later he was back, with his finger inside of me again. He dove deep and I could feel him spreading the lube around my hole and coating my insides. All I could do was let the fever over take me as I pushed back on his finger and rubbed my cock in my ripped underwear along my bedsheets.

He pulled his finger out, I heard more noises of plastic and glass, then felt him shift again, bringing his legs up and behind my ass. I heard him take a deep breath in and out and I could tell he was using poppers. I took a couple of huffs, closed the bottle, and shifted all of his weight forward. His cock was at the entrance of my hole and as he pushed forward he dove in. His body was on top of mine and his cock was inserted completely in my ass. It didn't hurt at all. Everything about the last 5-10 minutes created the conditions where I was ready to take his dick without pause. It felt amazing and it felt like my ass and my body were on fire. I wanted more. 

He started a quick rhythm, in and out, pumping into my ass without a pause. It felt like he was clearly here to get off. I didn't care, I just didn't want it to stop. He barely said a word, he didn't ask me if I was okay, he just fucked. My ripped underwear started to get in a way a bit and cause a bit of friction between his body and mine. He stopped for a second, ripped the underwear completely off of me. I felt him move around a bit, with some familiar sounds, all the while his cock was still in my hole. He started to slowly push in and out again while leaning forward and placing something around my neck. I didn't move, but I could only assume it was my ripped underwear, now being used to restrain me further. He tightened it around my neck, not enough to choke me or really to restrict my breathing, but enough to give him extra leverage as he plowed my hole. He grunted and my ass and his body started to make a bit of noise. He reached forward with his other hand and placed the poppers under my nose. 

"Im gonna cum quick and I am gonna fuck you hard. Get ready, you better relax."

After a few huffs from me and a few huffs from him, he went to town. The noises in the room were dominated by the sound of my own submission. He plowed me hard and fast, deep and steady, with big long strokes. My ass and body felt warm, my mind was incredibly fuzzy, and overall I could only think of how elated I felt. I felt like my only purpose was to be fucked. He didn't continue for long. At this point my whole bed was rocking and creaking and I was so grateful I was home alone. I wouldn't be surprised if people walking outside could hear us. Thankfully it was ungodly early, cold, and bleak outside. The only ones who were witness to what was happening was us. He pulled tighter on the ripped underwear around my neck, lifting my head slightly and pulling me back. It became harder to breathe. 

He pushed three more times and spasmed. I could feel his cock jerking hard against the edges of my sphincter. One, two, and three short spurts. He shifted slightly deeper. More jerking. He pulled out slightly and I could feel just a few more jerks and spasms of his cock before he pulled out and rested his cock head at my hole. He slapped his cock a few times, perhaps admiring the feeling, or maybe he could see the view, I wasn't sure, but with a few slaps he was up and moving. As he got off the bed I realized I didn't want it to end. I was overcome with ravenous desire. I wanted more. I needed more. Something had shifted in me. There were contrasting and competing energies in me. Exhaustion from the lake of sleep and probably the sleeping pills, but also, an elemental driving energy radiating from hole and up towards the rest of my body. I felt calm, excited, horny, and like I could barely move. My ripped underwear was still at my neck, but without the tension of being held by a strange man who wanted to abuse my hole. 

"Your next guy is almost here. Im going, but I am coming back. Im leaving some supplies here. Don't move, don't fight it, just let the guys fuck you. I want to fuck you again in a few hours. Have fun." With that I heard him walk towards the door.

"Oh... just in case, I am taking your wallet as collateral." I heard him leave. 

The door was still unlocked. I could try and get up and lock it, I could have done a whole bunch of different things to stop what was about to happen. But I didn't. I couldn't. I wanted the cock. I looked back around at the table next to my bedroom door where I had a small plate where I kept my wallet, and sure enough, it was gone. I felt a mix of emotions, but my head felt too heavy to do much else. I guess I would just have to believe he was coming back for his stuff, including me. 

For at this point, I was his and he could do what he wanted with me. 

I put my head back down and closed my eyes and waited. 

Who knew what was going to happen next. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blockedover

Part 2:

I was experiencing tension between the urge to fall asleep, and the electricity I felt in my body and my hole. Something had shifted and I suspected there was more to my experience than just being excited. My hole burned but also felt electric. As I thought about the possibilities I felt myself grinding slightly against the bed. 

I don't believe I was waiting long, but I couldn't tell. I didn't feel like I was thinking clearly. I reached around the bed slightly, but it felt like my arms were made of lead. I had very little energy to search, but I did find a bottle of poppers and some other things in a plastic bag near my legs. I took a giant hit of poppers and thought about where this day could take me. As the poppers took hold I became curious about my hole. I reached down and back and fingered myself. I was soaked. My hole also felt incredibly relaxed, like there was not one bit of tension or resistance as I pushed in one, then two, and then three fingers into my ass. I was in heaven.

I used my free hand to look for my phone, but my energy was incredibly low. I just wanted to check and see what Grindr was like and if I had any messages. Operating my phone felt difficult. I managed to get it open and fumbled through to the hook up app. I saw a few new faces closeby, some unread messages, and my profile, up in the corner, a picture of me in my undearwear, faceless, nameless. I went to my profile, changed my name to "bottom hosting now", and crafted a message. I wrote my address, my stats, that I was facedown and ass up, and looking for anonymous quickies. I copied this message and sent it to the profiles who had sent me messages and a handful of other profiles nearby. I couldn't handle much else. I just felt compelled to get used. My energy and focus for grindr felt spent, so I hoped for the best (or worst) and closed the app, and placed the phone under my pillow and resumed my facedown position and started to finger myself again. 

As I laid in the dark, playing with myself, I heard a car pull into the driveway outside my bedroom window. I could see rear view lights, red cutting through the blinds of my window, creating a somewhat eerie scene. Pulled my hand away from my ass, took another hit of poppers, and waited. 

From where I was laying in my bed I couldn't see anything and my head was floating and my body felt warm and euphoric. I kept grinding slightly. I heard the slam of car doors and then a pause. A few minutes later I heard the sound of my front door opening then the bedroom door opening. As the door to my bedroom opened I was grinding my bed sllightly and I was sniffing away at the poppers. I had no idea who was there, but I quickly realized it was more than one person. 

I felt hands on my ankles. "Fuck. He is ass up and wanting it. Look.... Shit, he left us some party supplies." Hearing this I began to understand what had happened. Before I could think much about it, I heard velcro and felt something being attached to my ankles. "Oh man, we are going to use this mother fucker." This was a different voice than the first. Things escalated pretty quickly. One of the individuals moved around the bed and I could feel his presence on my left hand side. I kept my head down and was just about to take another hit of poppers when he grabbed them from my hand. "Don't you worry about that, we will take care of that for you." He grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my back and restrainted them what felt like cuffs. My torso felt heavy and my head was in my pillows and I couldn't really move. Just as I was about to try and mutter some form of protest, a set of hands grabbed the underwear from around my neck and pulled me back.  I could barely breathe. 

"Open your mouth." I did as I was told. A set of hands inserted fingers into my mouth and pulled me back. "You might be thirsty, swallow." Up to my mouth was a glass and he began pouring into my mouth. It seemed like this was a two person operation, with someone opening my mouth, and someone else pouring the liquid in. Everything became blurry. I was dropped back forward onto the bed and the underwear was pulled away from me. Seconds later my mouth was forced open again and in it was placed balled up fabric. I am assuming this was my underwear. I was now face down in my pillows again, my mouth was stuffed with underwear, my ass was up for strangers to see and use, and my legs and hands were restrained. This had become a lot more than I ever would have asked for, and now I couldn't even protest. 

I heard the sounds of clothing being removed, the people in the room, it sounded like two, but I wasn't sure. Throughout this process, I was grinding slightly still, overcome with sexual urges. 

"You ready slut?"

WIth that I felt a body climb on the bed. It felt like the man was hovering above me slightly. His feet were on the outside of my thighs, but I couldn't feel much else. He grabbed my bound wrists and placed his cock at my hole, applied some lube, and dove in. He used his other free hand to push down on my torso, driving my crotch and stomach into the bed. He had a deep rhythm, coating my insides. He seemed to like it. "Holy fuck dude you are wet and loose. You must love taking raw cock eh?" I couldn't respond. I just murmered. From under my pillow, I could hear the vibrating sounds of phone and I assumed I was receiving Grindr messaegs. 

The top inside me was plowing me deep and hard. The other guy, at least I assumed there was just one other, was silent and away from me, until I felt someone approach my head. I opened my eyes slightly. "Keep your eyes closed dude. Take some poppers." He lifted the bottle to my nose and let me breathe deep. "We are gonna blindfold you to." Next thing I knew, my eyes were covered. The top inside me was still fucking away, his pace had increased as did his breathing. He shifted slightly, placing mroe of his body on top of mine, bringing his head closer to my face and pillow. My phone vibrated again. The top fucking me seemed to notice.

"Shit dude, you getting grindr messages?" Letting go of my wrists he reached under the pillow and grabbed my phone. "Put your finger on the sensor, let's open this up and see who else is going to fuck you." He placed the phone under my bound wrists and used my finger to unlock the sensor. I had lost complete control. While he was inside me, he looked through Grindr.

"Oh yeh, I see you gave ... (thrust) out your address eh. Fuck yeh. (Thrust). You dirty slut. Let's send them some pics of you being used." I heard the sound of the pictures being snapped. He continued to thrust, seemingly excited by the prospect of me being used. I could only hear and feel what was happening. The sounds of my hole being used dominated everything else. He picked up speed. I heard the other person in the room. "Yeh, give it to him." The top inside me plowed deep and grunted, filling me up with seed. 

"Fuck dude. Your hole is filled. He is gonna fuck you. Looks like you have some other guys lined up too. We are gonna leave ya tied up and spinning. Might have to come back later."

As he pulled out the other guy got on top and dove right in. He was pretty quiet throughout the experience. He didn't say much, while the other guy alternated between using my phone to find more tops, poppering me up, and shoving my head into the pillows. I was in ecstasy. The top inside me felt bigger than the guy just before. He fucked quick and fast, not lasting as long as the previous. As he picked up pace and neared climax, he pushed down on my torso, tensed up, and whispered from above me, "fuck yeh, you are such a slut." He held his dick inside me as it spasmed but stopped thrusting. I could feel the expansion of his cock in my hole as he shuddered and grunted with each spasm. He pulled out. I heard sounds of clothing being put on. I felt my phone being tossed onto the bed next to body. As they cleaned up and got ready to leave, one of them said, "You have a few guys on there way. They saw your hole being used by my cock. You are in for one hell of a ride kid. Good luck"

My phone vibrated next to me on the bed. I couldn't move because I was restrained. I could feel cum leaking down my hole and over my balls, creating a wetspot in the sheets. My wet dick was grinding against my bed. I heard the doors open and close, then the sound of cars doors and an engine starting, then they pulled away. I was no where near finished and I had no idea how much more this day was going to bring. I also wondered when the original top was coming back. He would have to give me back my wallet. I doubt he could give me back my dignity.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blockedover

PART 3:

I felt spent but I also felt like I was flying. Not being able to see while also not being able to move was intense, but drove me wild. I was rock hard and leaking and the world and my body felt like they were vibrating. I also heard my phone buzzing, possibly from the tops I and the guys who fucked me were sending over. It didn't matter, I couldn't control what was about to happen anyway. I so badly wanted to jerk off, but I couldn't as my hands were still tied. I was ass up in bed, my hands were tied behind my back, and my hole had been loaded by 3 tops at this point. I could feel the cum dripping down my crack, across my taint, and down my balls. I could almost reach my hole with my tied up hands, but not quite, still I couldn't help but try while I grinded my cock up and down on the bed. Time seemed like it had slowed down and I wasn't sure when the next top was going to arrive.

I didn't hear a car door or anything to indicate someone was at my place, but I heard my bedroom door open. I had a hard time focusing on anything at all besides the immense horniness I felt. Someone had opened my door, but I don't know who. It seemed like the silence went on and on, no noise, no indication that someone was in my room, just silence. Then, I felt someone get on my bed. Behind me someone spread my legs and grabbed my constrained wrists and placed a cock on my ass. They rubbed their dick up and down my hole a few times, slapping it against the sphincter, then they applied pressure. I was incredibly loose at this point, due to being fucked, and I was pretty sure something more, but I couldn't be sure. I was so horny that I moaned and arched my back and pushed back on the cock. I felt the head go in and I pushed further. There was no resistance, just pleasure. I pushed far enough back that we was completely inside me. I could feel a full push against my ass and his balls against my wet taint. I was in heaven. 

The top just stayed where he was and I worked myself back and forth as best I could while tied up, groaning and moaning, as I felt his dick in my hole. I could feel his tight belly with my fingers and I pulled as far back as I could to try to feel his cock. As I pushed back and forth I could feel his dick, raw, in my hole. He felt to be about 6 inches and really thick, with a beer can dick. We had not been fucking long, but I was pushing as best I could with as much rhythm as I could muster, when he suddenly grabbed my hit with his free hand and started diving in hard. He groaned and pushed in and out, then held himself, while I felt his dick spasm as he shot a load in me. Just as he did, I heard the door open again. Someone walked in, muttering, "Fuck yeh. Damn. You cumming in him? Hot" followed by a rush of clothing and sounds of him getting ready to do the same. 

I felt them switch and then another dick was in my hole. The previous top didn't sound like he had left or gotten dressed, but he was silent as he came in, he could be silent as he left, the only sign that he was still there was the fact that the new top was talking outloud to someone, who wasn't me. "Dude you really filled him up. You gonna fuck him again?" Followed by silence. The other top was being quite, I am assuming he was just nodding and mouthing the words while this new top was giving it to me. 

"Fuck man. I have not cum in weeks. Such a hot hole. You are a slut dude." He drove in and out of my hole, while talking somewhat to me, but mostly talking to the previous top. This went on for a few minutes before the newest top also grabbed my hips and dove in, cumming deep inside me. When he bottomed out his dick felt like heaven. I wondered if I would ever feel pain from a cock in my ass ever again. 

He pulled out, got dressed in a hurry, and left. The room went back to silence. I assumed both had left, but I soon felt someone behind me a again, aiming their cock at my ass, again in silence. I believed it was the previous top, but who knows. He slid back into me silently and without warning and picked up a steady pace. 

My mind felt fuzzy, I felt hungry for dick, and I couldn't tell what time it was or who was in me, I just new I was going to take cock and loads and there was nothing I could do to stop it, even if I wanted to. 

The top inside me fucked me and came quicker than his first time. He shot in me and held his dick inside for a few moments, then got up and left as quickly as he came. 

I wanted more, and I was going to get it. Over the next little while, I would hear and experience variations of this. One top, two tops, back to one, then alone, then repeat. I stopped knowing who or how many were in my room, if they were different, if they were repeats, or even if I knew who they were. At one point, one of the tops fucking me said my name outloud. It wasn't a particularly familiar voice, but they knew me. They said it with intention, followed with, "I always suspected you were not as innocent as you made yourself out to be" before bottoming out and giving me the fucking of a life time. 

Everytime I started to feel worn out or feel like I was ready to be finished, one of the tops would give me a hit of poppers or make me drink some water, and I would come alive again and become ravenous for the dick. 

Following the 6th or 7th top since I had fallen asleep with the door unlocked, there was true silence and I realized I was actually alone. My wrists had come undone a bit and things felt looser. I had regained a bit of energy and felt like my brain was starting to clear up. I wiggled out of the restraints and took off my blindfold. Just as I did, I heard a car park outside of my place and the opening and closing of a car door. I took a quick scan around the room to access the scene. I saw a glass of water on my night table  and a bottle of poppers with a note saying, "Give him this to drink and feed him poppers". I quickly downed the rest of the drink and grabbed the poppers and took a few huge hits and resumed the position, as down, ass up. I took a quick look at my phone, noting the time and seeing a flood of grindr messages. It was 9am. I tied the blindfold back on, but took the restraints and hid them under my pillow. 

I heard the door open and close.

Here we go again. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Blockedover

PART 4:

I heard the door to the apartment open and close, the very familiar sounds of my bedroom door opening followed by the sound of clothing being removed. A slight depression on my bed with a bit of heavy breathing. Hands on my ass, then a dick at my hole. I felt wet. I could feel cum soaking my ass and my taint and balls. I imagine I must have looked like such a whore as the top walked in. I couldn't think about it long because he applied his weight and his cock slid inside me with slick sounds and an audible sigh from him.

"Fuck dude. You really got railed today." He was back. The original top had returned. 

"My flight is in a few hours, figured I'd come back and fill you up before I left." He picked up a slow and steady rhythm. He didn't seem like he was particularly in a hurry.

"Tell me all about the boys who fucked you. I want to hear it all, or you dont get your wallet back."

My head was racing, I could barely think straight. Talking seemed impossible. He leaned in closer to me and put his arm around my neck and pulled close and hard. "Tell me slut. Tell me how you got fucked up and filled by strangers..." HIs words were coming right into my ear and on rhythm with his fucking. I knew I had to try. 

I started tell him each detail I could remember. From the feelings and the numbers (that I could recall), and how they came inside me, what rhythm, what speed, with what sounds and force. I told him that everytime I felt tired or like I couldn't go on, how the tops fed me poppers and told me to drink. Some would play with my ass. This drove the top inside me wild. He grunted when I hit the dirtiest spots or talked about being force fed poppers and water. 

"Yeh? You like get fed poppers and my special cocktail?" I had suspected there was something to the water, but I was too crazy and horny to care anymore. I wasn't a stranger to partying, although I had stopped. He continued, "You didnt know my lube was extra tingly too." He kept fucking and grunting. 

"Did you like it slut? Getting used?" As he said this my phone vibrated under my pillow. "Oh fuck dude, you getting messages still? Let me check." He took my phone and opened it using my finger and the fingerprint scanner. 

"Loads of messages. I can see some of who fucked you too. Hot. Oh man, I am so close. Tell me how you want more."

I kept my head buried and told him how much of a slut I was. How I wanted to whore myself out to other guys, pushing him near the edge.

"Im gonna bring you to Vegas to whore you out there. The travelling married daddies are going to love this sweet hole... Fuck. Yeah. Oh shit. Take another load faggot!"

He pushed deep and spasmed. I felt like my day was coming to a close, which I was somewhat grateful for, but I felt so horny still. Just exhausted. Not even poppers were helping at this point. He held himself in me for a few short seconds while he caught his breath. As he pulled out he slapped my ass and rested for a second at the edge of the bed. I kept my head down not wanting to move. I could hear the sounds of him snapping photos, with a few clicks here and there as he must of used a phone to capture pics of the damage.

"Yeh. You are one hot slut. I need to head out, but I suggest you keep your door unlocked. I am sure you will have some late visitors. I brought you some booze... also, here is your wallet." I heard him place some stuff on the table on the other side of my room. "Keep your head down. Here is your phone though. I sent you the pics. I also created you an email account and sent you the details. I want you to respond to this email account whenever I ask okay? I am going to whore you out from a distance. Just like this. Ill rent you motel rooms on the weekends when I want to, and you will get used how I ask you to. If not, I will share pictures of you, your address, and your information to anyone and everyone. Got it?" As he said got it he shoved a few fingers up my ass. I started to tingle again. I sighed deeply and pushed back on his hand. I wanted it. I replied, "Yes, sir." He fingered me for a few minutes. I heard him open a bottle and he poured me a drink, placing a plastic solo cup on the bedside table. I could smell rum. 

"Good. Here's a drink. My taxi is here. Gotta get to the airport. I met the taxi driver on Grindr. He is going to fuck you first as my payment. Have fun. Ill be in touch."

I heard the door to the apartment open and then the bedroom door. They exchanged a few words while I took a drink. My head was spinning again, much heavier than before. I took a hit of poppers and everything blurred. I could barely keep my head up, but I could feel everything. I tuned out while they chatted and the taxi driver removed his clothes and came up behind me.

I heard a door close and felt a dick go inside me. I was in heaven. He fucked me quickly, and I could the darkness outside again. A day had passed and we were back into night. The glow of the car lights in the driveway filtered through the window and illuminated the backs of my eyelids. I felt and saw a warm glow as I was fucked. He came quickly and left with my original top, the person who whored me out, the one who came in while I was asleep, and turned me into the slut I was now. I stirred slightly, keeping myself ass up. I felt stiff from laying this way all day. I needed to get up and move around. I slid to the side of the bed and stood up. It was difficult, but it felt good to stretch. I checked my phone. Grindr had many messages, one from him with log-in details. I checked a few of the other messages and saw more guys on their way, a few more asking for my location. I realized it was late Saturday night almost Sunday morning. Probably lots of partying guys and soon to be hungover and shame filled horny guys. The night wasn't over. 

I logged into the email account and saw my first message. It was him. In it were the pictures he took of me. Some screen grabs of guys he had sent over, outlining dark and intense messages of how they were planning to use me. From the messages I guessed it wasn't anyone I had met yet. Then I realized, these were people in vegas, not locals. 

Another email popped in. 

"Enjoy your weekend slut. You are coming to vegas next weekend. Here are your flight details. See you next week. Make sure you come ready to let go and be mine. I own you now."

Things were about to get more interesting in my life. I heard a car pull in. Instead of getting up on the bed, I just bent over and covered my head and face. I knew what my purpose was.

I knew what it was going to continue to be. 

Slut. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/13/2020 at 7:18 PM, Guest Blockedover said:

"The door is unlocked..."

I sent this message to a random guy I had never chatted with before this evening. I was in a daze. It was a late night, I had a lot of fun, but I fell into the typical spiral of coming home feeling lonely and horny. However, this time, my roommates were gone. His profile on Grindr didn't have a photo. Only an age, his stats, and his relative location. He was 35, he had indicated he was an otter, and the app said he was 10 kms away. 

We chatted a little bit prior to this message and he indicated he was in town on business but leaving early the next day. I wasn't sure when that next day was. Was it today, as in early in the morning, or was it the following day? I didn't care. I just wanted to get fucked, but I was also exhausted and my inhibitions were low. I sent him my address and told him I would be asleep. Before that we talked a little bit. He asked if I was a bottom, I said I was verse. He asked if I was alone, I told him I was and have a house to myself for the week. For some reason, I also told him I just got laid off and that I was essentially without plans for the foreseeable future. 

I was home alone for the week and I had just recently been laid off. The days were all blending together and I mostly woke up, showered, got stoned, went out and partied with friends, and went to bed. This day was no different, except that I had reached a new level of desperation, sending my address to a profile with very little information. However, I had experienced enough flakey chats (and have been the flakey chatter) enough times to know that the odds of something happening were pretty low. 

I didn't hear from him again. After a few minutes I thought to myself, fuck it, I am too tired to jerk off and I reached over into my bedside table, took a couple sleeping pills, rolled over and fell asleep wearing ripped old underwear and nothing else. It was 3:30 am in the dead of winter and I planned on sleeping for as long as I could. 

-----

I woke up to the sound of rustling. I opened my eyes slightly, but it was dark still and it didn't feel like I had slept long. My face was buried in my pillows and I my body was covered in my sheets and blankets. I did not think anymore of it and closed my eyes and intended to fall back asleep. 

I heard the rustling again. This time I noticed the sound was from in my room and that it was a familiar sound. It was the sound of clothing being removed. I was still half out of it, partially because of exhaustion and likely partially because of my prescription sleeping pills. As I slightly opened my eyes again I gained the energy to move my head slightly and began to look back. 

"Keep your head down and forward." 

It was a command. I had not quite recalled the situation I had created for myself, or that I even wanted it, so I started to feel a sense of fear, with also a sense of excitement. I was ready to follow commands. 

I kept my head down. 

I felt hands on the bed and my body through the covers. Whoever he was, he lifted himself up and onto the bed over the blankets and over me. He lifted up the covers and slid his hands up the bed along the inside of my legs until he reached my ass. My heart was pounding. I had very little energy or will to move, but I remembered the messages I had sent. It was still pitch black out, but as it was the middle of winter, it was entirely possible it was as late as 7 am. I had no idea and I was too afraid to move to check my phone. 

I could feel him shifting and moving the sheets and blankets, allowing him to get half under the covers, bringing his face to my ass. He was massaging my ass through my old ripped underwear I liked to sleep in. I had hoped he was going to pull them off, but instead, he must have noticed a hole in them, because he ripped them in half at the crack of my ass. Now my hole and cheeks were exposed to him. He started to eat me out and all I could do was groan. 

He kept this up for a few minutes, tonguing my hole and reaching under my body to grab my balls. Only minutes has passed but going from sleeping, to half awake, to now being tongued out by a stranger while still in bed in the pitch black of early morning was sending my body into a frantic horny overdrive. 

He stopped eating my ass and I groaned again, wanting and hoping for more. I heard more sounds. This time there was the sound of glass, loose plastic, the sounds of caps opening and closing, and more sounds and noises I couldn't quite visualize. A few seconds later I felt wet fingers on my asshole. He rubbed what I assumed to be lube around my asshole and slowly inserted a finger into my ass. He shifted forward as he did so and brought his other hand up to my face. In his hand was a cloth and he covered my mouth and face and he issued another command.

"Breathe deep. This will help you relax." 

I did as he told me and felt the euphoria rush over me. I also felt warmth and tingling in my ass. There was a lot going on but all of it felt great. 

"Don't move. I gave your address to a few other guys. They are on their way. I don't leave till tomorrow and I plan on whoring you out."

The euphoria stuttered for a second. He kept his hand and the cloth over my face. I couldn't see and I couldn't respond, all I could do was keep breathing in while he fingered my ass. I felt like I should be afraid, that I shouldn't have put myself in this situation, but each second he fingered me and each second I breathed in, the more there wasn't any chance for the fear to find a place to take hold. I just felt incredibly horny. He moved his hand away from my face and moved away from my body, pulling his finger out of my ass, and I heard him going through his things. Seconds later he was back, with his finger inside of me again. He dove deep and I could feel him spreading the lube around my hole and coating my insides. All I could do was let the fever over take me as I pushed back on his finger and rubbed my cock in my ripped underwear along my bedsheets.

He pulled his finger out, I heard more noises of plastic and glass, then felt him shift again, bringing his legs up and behind my ass. I heard him take a deep breath in and out and I could tell he was using poppers. I took a couple of huffs, closed the bottle, and shifted all of his weight forward. His cock was at the entrance of my hole and as he pushed forward he dove in. His body was on top of mine and his cock was inserted completely in my ass. It didn't hurt at all. Everything about the last 5-10 minutes created the conditions where I was ready to take his dick without pause. It felt amazing and it felt like my ass and my body were on fire. I wanted more. 

He started a quick rhythm, in and out, pumping into my ass without a pause. It felt like he was clearly here to get off. I didn't care, I just didn't want it to stop. He barely said a word, he didn't ask me if I was okay, he just fucked. My ripped underwear started to get in a way a bit and cause a bit of friction between his body and mine. He stopped for a second, ripped the underwear completely off of me. I felt him move around a bit, with some familiar sounds, all the while his cock was still in my hole. He started to slowly push in and out again while leaning forward and placing something around my neck. I didn't move, but I could only assume it was my ripped underwear, now being used to restrain me further. He tightened it around my neck, not enough to choke me or really to restrict my breathing, but enough to give him extra leverage as he plowed my hole. He grunted and my ass and his body started to make a bit of noise. He reached forward with his other hand and placed the poppers under my nose. 

"Im gonna cum quick and I am gonna fuck you hard. Get ready, you better relax."

After a few huffs from me and a few huffs from him, he went to town. The noises in the room were dominated by the sound of my own submission. He plowed me hard and fast, deep and steady, with big long strokes. My ass and body felt warm, my mind was incredibly fuzzy, and overall I could only think of how elated I felt. I felt like my only purpose was to be fucked. He didn't continue for long. At this point my whole bed was rocking and creaking and I was so grateful I was home alone. I wouldn't be surprised if people walking outside could hear us. Thankfully it was ungodly early, cold, and bleak outside. The only ones who were witness to what was happening was us. He pulled tighter on the ripped underwear around my neck, lifting my head slightly and pulling me back. It became harder to breathe. 

He pushed three more times and spasmed. I could feel his cock jerking hard against the edges of my sphincter. One, two, and three short spurts. He shifted slightly deeper. More jerking. He pulled out slightly and I could feel just a few more jerks and spasms of his cock before he pulled out and rested his cock head at my hole. He slapped his cock a few times, perhaps admiring the feeling, or maybe he could see the view, I wasn't sure, but with a few slaps he was up and moving. As he got off the bed I realized I didn't want it to end. I was overcome with ravenous desire. I wanted more. I needed more. Something had shifted in me. There were contrasting and competing energies in me. Exhaustion from the lake of sleep and probably the sleeping pills, but also, an elemental driving energy radiating from hole and up towards the rest of my body. I felt calm, excited, horny, and like I could barely move. My ripped underwear was still at my neck, but without the tension of being held by a strange man who wanted to abuse my hole. 

"Your next guy is almost here. Im going, but I am coming back. Im leaving some supplies here. Don't move, don't fight it, just let the guys fuck you. I want to fuck you again in a few hours. Have fun." With that I heard him walk towards the door.

"Oh... just in case, I am taking your wallet as collateral." I heard him leave. 

The door was still unlocked. I could try and get up and lock it, I could have done a whole bunch of different things to stop what was about to happen. But I didn't. I couldn't. I wanted the cock. I looked back around at the table next to my bedroom door where I had a small plate where I kept my wallet, and sure enough, it was gone. I felt a mix of emotions, but my head felt too heavy to do much else. I guess I would just have to believe he was coming back for his stuff, including me. 

For at this point, I was his and he could do what he wanted with me. 

I put my head back down and closed my eyes and waited. 

Who knew what was going to happen next. 

Real good start! 🔥

• 1 month later...