Just a one time thing

I’m sure he could tell I was nervous. Because I was. It took me fifteen minutes to work up the courage to walk inside, let alone the weeks of promising him I’d show up, now here I was. Walking up to the local bathhouse, the unassuming location on an unassuming side street. At the top of some steps was a set of doors and a small tellers window, the thin wiry man behind it was tall and friendly. He could see I was nervous. 

“First time?” He asked giving me a grin. Some of his teeth missing in his smile. 

“is it that obvious?” I asked trying to hide my shame.

”No worries, just have fun okay?” He said handing me a key and towel. “Mostly older regulars tonight, so hope that’s your thing. 

I nodded and smiled as he buzzed me in, grabbing my key and towel I walked inside. I was surprised at the relative cleanliness and fashionable sitting area. There were weights a steam room and spa. Something that said video room around the corner. 

“Something wrong?” He asked me from another little window. 

“No sorry just a bit surprised, it’s not really what I expected.....” 

“Yeah most say that. First floor is all pretty tame to be honest. You’re not supposed to really have any touching going on, but it’s a big space and only one of me, so I don’t really enforce that. Just know your limits and be sure to be okay with what you want. Here you go.” He handed me a small brown bottle. “On the house, if you’re nervous, take a sniff, I’m sure a lot of the guys will show you how. Rooms are upstairs, have fun.”

”Thanks.” I said looking at the small bottle, it said jungle juice on the side. Looking up the stairs I saw that the lights seemed to dim.  As I walked up I started to smell something. It was strong and musky, there were sounds I was familiar with but had never heard myself. The familiar slap of skin against skin. Grunting, mewling and moaning. This is what I expected. and as I stood at the edge of the stairs I could finally see what I truly though it should be. 

Long hallways stretched out with doors lining them. Numbers were on the doors for people to see, but otherwise it was a long stretch of hallway and doors. I went and looked for mine, number 17 on the keychain. I found the room and quickly walked in. There was a bed and a small table.  That was it. Wasting no time I changed out of my clothes and tied the towel around my waist. 

There was club music playing softly. A stable beat punctuated by the sounds of flesh slapping in the background. My breathing started to get heavy. I found a room off the back corner. The lights were dim. A couple of gloryholes to the aide and two tiers of benches. There was an older man sitting in the corner. Striking a huge heavy tool. His legs splayed open and wide. In my nervousness I sat as far away as I could. Slowly closing into myself.  

I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. He was so much older.  Clearly old enough to be my father or maybe even grandfather. A white well trimmed goatee around his mouth. His body was old but not withered. He was good looking for an old guy. However, his heavy tool was really what I couldn’t stop looking at. Heavy, and hard, a full engorged sack supporting it below. I licked my lips thinking to myself I want that. 

He shifted on the top bench and slowly closed the gap between us. His foot gently tapped my arm. It was then I realized it’s now or never. I responded by moving my arm to touch his leg. He responded in kind, opening his legs wider, giving me full acccess to what we both know I wanted. I got into position, knees on the floor, hands on the bench and I went in. Running my tongue up along his being shaft I looked up at him. He wasn’t even looking at me. He pulled out a brown bottle like the attendant had given me and proceeded to sniff in both nostrils. 

reaching for my own I copied his movements after two sniffs I was about to cap it when I heard him say. “More.” I looked up and gave myself two more sniffs. “More boy.....” he said again, his deep gravely voice sent chills down my spine. I capped the bottle and then I felt it.  Heat, a fire inside me, also emptiness. I was so empty I looked right at his heavy old man dick and I immediately took it into my mouth. I moaned my happiness as I nursed on his thick cock. Feeling the heat of it, feeling the fullness in my mouth. This is what I had wanted. And now I was getting it. 

I could hear his groaning as I worked his meat. His musk invaded my senses and I went into heat. I slurped. I sucker I did everything I could to make him feel goood. “You like to fuck?” He whispered quietly. I nodded with his cock still in my mouth unsure if I wanted to stop. 

with and audible pop I pulled myself off his thick 7 inch tool. Admiring its veiny shaft and glistening head. I knew right then I wanted it inside me. “I’ve got a room, room 17” I said looking up at him desperately as my hand slowly stroked his powerful member. I wanted this old man to fuck me and I wanted him to do it now. 

“it’s slow today, we don’t need a room,” he said as he got me into position. I couldn’t believe it. Here I was first time at a bathhouse and I was about to let some man who was probably double my age, if not triple, fuck me for all to see.  “Give me four big hits on both nostrils,” he said while opening up a pack of lube. I felt a bony finger began to prod me as I took my first couple of hits. I felt myself relax and allowed the intrusion. As I continued to hit I felt myself get more relaxed. I realized how comfortable I felt in that moment. In a dark room about to let some stranger fuck me. In my delirium I never heard a condom wrapper, I just assumed he did. I was nearing my last few hits when he said. “Two final big hits.......really draw them out.”  I did as he ordered. As the euphoria began to hit me I felt that emptiness again. This time in my hole worst of all. 

“Ready boy?” He asked, but by the tone in his voice I didn’t have a choice. I put my head down and braces myself. I focused on my emptiness and heat. I felt the head against my hole, and then came the pressure. It started to burn and ache as my hole started to submit. I realized that he wasn’t wearing a condom. I wanted to tell him to stop. This wasn’t safe this wasn’t supposed to happen. Yet it was. I was getting rutted like an animal by this old man. Where was the emptiness. Now all I felt was pain and burning. Gritting my teeth I waited for the good feeling. However, he had other ideas as he finally pushed forward and forced me to take it all. I let out a loud yell as I felt my hole finally submit. 

“Take four more hits boy.” Hands shaking I unscrewed they cap and follows his orders. After the first few hits the pain started to slow. “That’s it, let that boyhole open up for daddy.” He grunted as he started to saw slowly inside me. After the third hit I started to feel that need again. I realized that I wasn’t empty anymore. I was complete. I had what I needed and it felt amazing. 

“So good......feels so good.....” I moaned in between his thrusts. As he pushed in I started to tense my hole, trying to pull him in deeper. 

“Oh that’s it, use your boyhole, embrace what you are. Daddy’s cumdump. Such a good boy” he said while picking up the pace. He took his right leg and raised it up on the bench. Giving himself more leverage. I felt him reaching new places inside my hole. And all I could do was moan my delight. Suddenly I felt a disturbance in the bench and to my left there was a new individual. Tall and lanky completely nude. He had a soft face that looked like someone’s father. Yet now he sat next to me watching with an evil glint as this old man pounded my boyhole. 

“I’m getting close boy, you want me to breed you?” He asked although I knew he was going to. I knew I was going to let him. And I was hoping this guy next to me with his thick nine once cock that he stroked was going to be next. 

“course he does,” the guy next to me said. “Give him what he needs and I’ll go right after.” I was so excited to hear this. Talking the bottle in hand I took two long sniffs and felt myself soaring. 

“that’s it boy, beg daddy for this load.” His thrusts started to get quicker. He was jabbing into me, hitting this spot inside my boyhole. 

“Please daddy, please give this load, please give me it. I want it inside me so bad.” 

“Ask him to breed you slut.” The guy next to me said. 

“Please daddy, breed me!!!!!!” I begged. That’s when I felt it, his cock grew thicker, and started to pulse inside me, I was being bred, like some cheap whore or barnyard animal. And I loved it. 

“Fuck yeah boy, take that load, take daddy’s load.”  He fell on top of me and I could feel him, his sweaty body sticking to me. “Hope you liked that poz load boy, come find me if you want more.” I froze, did he just say poz???? I wanted to run away. I wanted to hide. As he pulled out of me with an audible pop. He slapped my ass and looked to the guy next to me. “Next?” He asked as he shuffled off. And the guy wasted no time moving behind me. 

I should have gotten up at that moment....but I didn’t. I unscrewed the cap and took four deep hits. “I’m ready daddy.” And I was, but I didn’t realize for how much. 

• Like 31
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 4

• 3 months later...
On 5/14/2020 at 9:46 AM, Rochcumslut said:

I’m sure he could tell I was nervous. Because I was. It took me fifteen minutes to work up the courage to walk inside, let alone the weeks of promising him I’d show up, now here I was. Walking up to the local bathhouse, the unassuming location on an unassuming side street. At the top of some steps was a set of doors and a small tellers window, the thin wiry man behind it was tall and friendly. He could see I was nervous. 

“First time?” He asked giving me a grin. Some of his teeth missing in his smile. 

“is it that obvious?” I asked trying to hide my shame.

”No worries, just have fun okay?” He said handing me a key and towel. “Mostly older regulars tonight, so hope that’s your thing. 

I nodded and smiled as he buzzed me in, grabbing my key and towel I walked inside. I was surprised at the relative cleanliness and fashionable sitting area. There were weights a steam room and spa. Something that said video room around the corner. 

“Something wrong?” He asked me from another little window. 

“No sorry just a bit surprised, it’s not really what I expected.....” 

“Yeah most say that. First floor is all pretty tame to be honest. You’re not supposed to really have any touching going on, but it’s a big space and only one of me, so I don’t really enforce that. Just know your limits and be sure to be okay with what you want. Here you go.” He handed me a small brown bottle. “On the house, if you’re nervous, take a sniff, I’m sure a lot of the guys will show you how. Rooms are upstairs, have fun.”

”Thanks.” I said looking at the small bottle, it said jungle juice on the side. Looking up the stairs I saw that the lights seemed to dim.  As I walked up I started to smell something. It was strong and musky, there were sounds I was familiar with but had never heard myself. The familiar slap of skin against skin. Grunting, mewling and moaning. This is what I expected. and as I stood at the edge of the stairs I could finally see what I truly though it should be. 

Long hallways stretched out with doors lining them. Numbers were on the doors for people to see, but otherwise it was a long stretch of hallway and doors. I went and looked for mine, number 17 on the keychain. I found the room and quickly walked in. There was a bed and a small table.  That was it. Wasting no time I changed out of my clothes and tied the towel around my waist. 

There was club music playing softly. A stable beat punctuated by the sounds of flesh slapping in the background. My breathing started to get heavy. I found a room off the back corner. The lights were dim. A couple of gloryholes to the aide and two tiers of benches. There was an older man sitting in the corner. Striking a huge heavy tool. His legs splayed open and wide. In my nervousness I sat as far away as I could. Slowly closing into myself.  

I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. He was so much older.  Clearly old enough to be my father or maybe even grandfather. A white well trimmed goatee around his mouth. His body was old but not withered. He was good looking for an old guy. However, his heavy tool was really what I couldn’t stop looking at. Heavy, and hard, a full engorged sack supporting it below. I licked my lips thinking to myself I want that. 

He shifted on the top bench and slowly closed the gap between us. His foot gently tapped my arm. It was then I realized it’s now or never. I responded by moving my arm to touch his leg. He responded in kind, opening his legs wider, giving me full acccess to what we both know I wanted. I got into position, knees on the floor, hands on the bench and I went in. Running my tongue up along his being shaft I looked up at him. He wasn’t even looking at me. He pulled out a brown bottle like the attendant had given me and proceeded to sniff in both nostrils. 

reaching for my own I copied his movements after two sniffs I was about to cap it when I heard him say. “More.” I looked up and gave myself two more sniffs. “More boy.....” he said again, his deep gravely voice sent chills down my spine. I capped the bottle and then I felt it.  Heat, a fire inside me, also emptiness. I was so empty I looked right at his heavy old man dick and I immediately took it into my mouth. I moaned my happiness as I nursed on his thick cock. Feeling the heat of it, feeling the fullness in my mouth. This is what I had wanted. And now I was getting it. 

I could hear his groaning as I worked his meat. His musk invaded my senses and I went into heat. I slurped. I sucker I did everything I could to make him feel goood. “You like to fuck?” He whispered quietly. I nodded with his cock still in my mouth unsure if I wanted to stop. 

with and audible pop I pulled myself off his thick 7 inch tool. Admiring its veiny shaft and glistening head. I knew right then I wanted it inside me. “I’ve got a room, room 17” I said looking up at him desperately as my hand slowly stroked his powerful member. I wanted this old man to fuck me and I wanted him to do it now. 

“it’s slow today, we don’t need a room,” he said as he got me into position. I couldn’t believe it. Here I was first time at a bathhouse and I was about to let some man who was probably double my age, if not triple, fuck me for all to see.  “Give me four big hits on both nostrils,” he said while opening up a pack of lube. I felt a bony finger began to prod me as I took my first couple of hits. I felt myself relax and allowed the intrusion. As I continued to hit I felt myself get more relaxed. I realized how comfortable I felt in that moment. In a dark room about to let some stranger fuck me. In my delirium I never heard a condom wrapper, I just assumed he did. I was nearing my last few hits when he said. “Two final big hits.......really draw them out.”  I did as he ordered. As the euphoria began to hit me I felt that emptiness again. This time in my hole worst of all. 

“Ready boy?” He asked, but by the tone in his voice I didn’t have a choice. I put my head down and braces myself. I focused on my emptiness and heat. I felt the head against my hole, and then came the pressure. It started to burn and ache as my hole started to submit. I realized that he wasn’t wearing a condom. I wanted to tell him to stop. This wasn’t safe this wasn’t supposed to happen. Yet it was. I was getting rutted like an animal by this old man. Where was the emptiness. Now all I felt was pain and burning. Gritting my teeth I waited for the good feeling. However, he had other ideas as he finally pushed forward and forced me to take it all. I let out a loud yell as I felt my hole finally submit. 

“Take four more hits boy.” Hands shaking I unscrewed they cap and follows his orders. After the first few hits the pain started to slow. “That’s it, let that boyhole open up for daddy.” He grunted as he started to saw slowly inside me. After the third hit I started to feel that need again. I realized that I wasn’t empty anymore. I was complete. I had what I needed and it felt amazing. 

“So good......feels so good.....” I moaned in between his thrusts. As he pushed in I started to tense my hole, trying to pull him in deeper. 

“Oh that’s it, use your boyhole, embrace what you are. Daddy’s cumdump. Such a good boy” he said while picking up the pace. He took his right leg and raised it up on the bench. Giving himself more leverage. I felt him reaching new places inside my hole. And all I could do was moan my delight. Suddenly I felt a disturbance in the bench and to my left there was a new individual. Tall and lanky completely nude. He had a soft face that looked like someone’s father. Yet now he sat next to me watching with an evil glint as this old man pounded my boyhole. 

“I’m getting close boy, you want me to breed you?” He asked although I knew he was going to. I knew I was going to let him. And I was hoping this guy next to me with his thick nine once cock that he stroked was going to be next. 

“course he does,” the guy next to me said. “Give him what he needs and I’ll go right after.” I was so excited to hear this. Talking the bottle in hand I took two long sniffs and felt myself soaring. 

“that’s it boy, beg daddy for this load.” His thrusts started to get quicker. He was jabbing into me, hitting this spot inside my boyhole. 

“Please daddy, please give this load, please give me it. I want it inside me so bad.” 

“Ask him to breed you slut.” The guy next to me said. 

“Please daddy, breed me!!!!!!” I begged. That’s when I felt it, his cock grew thicker, and started to pulse inside me, I was being bred, like some cheap whore or barnyard animal. And I loved it. 

“Fuck yeah boy, take that load, take daddy’s load.”  He fell on top of me and I could feel him, his sweaty body sticking to me. “Hope you liked that poz load boy, come find me if you want more.” I froze, did he just say poz???? I wanted to run away. I wanted to hide. As he pulled out of me with an audible pop. He slapped my ass and looked to the guy next to me. “Next?” He asked as he shuffled off. And the guy wasted no time moving behind me. 

I should have gotten up at that moment....but I didn’t. I unscrewed the cap and took four deep hits. “I’m ready daddy.” And I was, but I didn’t realize for how much. 

I always had a good time when visiting that bathhouse...