Daddy knows best

I'd just turned 18 and my daddy saw my nipples looking stiff through my see through blouse.

"I think it's time to go to the hospital see if you're in heat" he said.

"What's in heat mean?" I asked.

"The doctor will explain, it's ok you can go on your own" he said.

I got to the hospital wearing very sexy clothing my daddy had picked out for me. "You have to look sexy for the doctor, make sure you do as he asks, he won't hurt you" he reassured me.

There was a sign for 'in heat consultations this way".  I sat down in the waiting room. There were some unusual magazines with sexy naked people inside of them. I wanted to rub my pussy right there it was dripping wet already.

I was directed to a consultation room. The doctor entered and started asking me questions. He noticed me staring at his crotch. "My treatment for in heat is in there" he told me.

He started stroking my boobies and the nipples went hard. "Oh yes I think you might be in heat. Let me get a few other people in to help you with treatment." He said. He instructed me to change into my underwear. This got me very wet and my large pussy lips got plumper.

• Like 1

A nurse came in and took some bloods.

The doctor left the room and locked the door.  After lunch he came back. There was a wand in his hand. There were also other men with big crotches in the room. They all got undressed down to their boxers. I could see precum leaking into their boxers.

They saw a wet patch on my sexy knickers the doctor asked me to take off my underwear and locked the door.

Then he gently stroked my pussy with his hand. "See students this pussy is definitely in heat and needs treating. The blood results we took earlier show excellent hormone levels as well".

I started moaning with pleasure. He then put the wand on my pussy slowly turning the speed up. "Oh that feels so good I said letting out massive orgasms".

"What a lovely wet pussy" he said as the students took off their boxers. One of them took over the wand on my pussy. I had one guy on each boob gently sucking and another kissing me passionately. Others were rubbing their cocks on my body. I could feel them going hard.

"Can we try our cocks in your pussy?" They each asked.  "Yeah please" I said. Each cock rubbed the entrance of my pussy before gently sliding in.

The oldest doctor took my virginity then each student took it in turns until they all came inside of me.

"When you are in heat you need to make love with willing cocks, kiss their owners passionately let them cum inside of you, make babies like you were born to do" the doctor instructed me.

• Like 2

I got dressed then I went home. I could feel  the cum swimming around inside of me.

"Come and sit on the bed with me tell me all about your doctor's appointment" daddy said.

I explained what had happened and how much I enjoying having cocks cum in my wet pussy.he put my hand on his crotch. "Daddy that feels hard are you looking for someone in heat?" I asked him.

He started unbuttoning his shirt. I took off my top and bra. He got up and locked the door. he turned round to see me with just my frilly knickers on. Then he got down to his boxers.

"Mummy told me before she left that I had to breed you when you turned 18, show you how to make love and enjoy yourself" he told me taking his boxers off seductively.

"Sounds like a plan daddy" I said taking off my panties.

We kissed passionately our hands running all over each other. "Let the cock that made you breed you" daddy said.

"Yes daddy I need your cum" I said to him. He went in hands free it felt so good. He was bigger than the doctors. "Ooh this is a tight fit I need your wet pussy on a regular basis and I want to keep you pregnant" he said.

I had a massive orgasm and we had amazing breeding sex all afternoon.

• Like 2

I had just given birth to my fourth baby. I was happy being a breeding cow for daddy. He asked me if I could help out with couples who couldn't have children and I obliged.

"You're going to make babies with the daddies but only blindfolded. They find it kinky when you're tied up and blindfolded. I wanna kiss you as their knocking you up. " He told me.

"That sounds very sexy daddy" I replied.

The day after someone asked if they could seed my eggs for their children. "He had a 9inch cock, you will be so tight around him' my daddy said.

"I can't wait daddy" i said. "can I have him all weekend?" I asked. "Sure honey keep at it until you are pregnant" daddy said.

I got myself ready. I got into bed and covered myself up naked except for my panties "he wants to open the package of your pussy" my daddy said.

There was a knock on the bedroom door and I put my blindfold on. "Come in I'm blindfolded I said". I laid back in bed. I could hear someone unbuckling their belt and trousers dropping to the floor. I felt the covers being pulled back and a very intense massage all over my body. It got me getting relaxed.

"I see you pussy is ready for me. Let me take those panties off for you then you can feel my cock and take my boxers off" he said.

I felt my panties come off and while he was stroking my pussy he guided my hands to his boxers. I pulled them off, once they were completely off he got my hands round his cock.

"All fertile seed for you, my partner was born without a baby home, thank you for entertaining my cock and agreeing to do this for me" he said.

"You are very welcome I get a new cock to feel inside me and you get a new baby" I replied.

"Open your legs for me let me get your pussy ready" he said. I heard a buzzing sound in the background. I felt his wand pulsating my pussy it gave me massive orgasms. "That's it let yourself go enjoy your orgasms as much as I enjoy giving them to you" he said  as he kissed my belly.

I felt his cock by my pussy lips. I was scared he was too big for me. He was gentle easing into gradually using the wand to keep me relaxed.

Then he put the wand on the highest setting. It was an electrifying made me squeeze his cock more. Then I heard someone else enter the room. "Looks like fun honey" it was my daddy. "Yeah this is so good daddy" I said. Daddy kissed me as he took over the wand and the mystery cock owner played with my boobies.

We enjoyed the baby making over the weekend. I was sorry to see him go. "It's ok honey he's coming back every two days to make sure you get more cum in your pussy" daddy said. In the meantime daddy was in my pussy.

But this baby was harder to push out. Even daddy's cock couldn't tease it out. So the mystery man came back and used his cock to help me to start labour.

• Like 2

"as you're the oldest,  I need you to train your brothers in the art of lovemaking" my daddy told me 

"Oooh sounds very naughty" I said to daddy.

"That's why you love it and why you love my cook" my daddy said teasing me with his wand.

My brothers were triplets and it was their birthday at the weekend.

"I've got something very special for your birthday's" I said to them. "Come in the bedroom with the king's sized bed after midnight and I will give it to you".

I heard the clock strike midnight and my brothers came in my room. I could see their PJs were getting wet. I had a very sexy nightie on and they could see my nipples we're hard underneath.

"Want me to get naked with you?" I asked.

"Sure sister" they said stripping off.

The best thing of having triplet brothers is I had three holes they could go in. I instructed one of them to go in my pussy and one in my ass. I wanted to suck the third one.

As the brother in my pussy was moving in and out, I got my wand on his balls. "OMG sis that feels so good I think I'm going to explore in your wet pussy" he said. As I couldn't answer daddy came in to watch "then explode in her pussy she wants your seed" he said as he put his cock into one of their asses "oh yeah daddy I want your cock in my ass, cum in my ass daddy" he said. "I knew you liked cock and ass son" he said.

Once my brother came in my pussy he swapped with the one in my mouth. I could taste that he had cum in my pussy. I treated the next brother to a wand under his balls "you feel so good sis, I want your pussy more" he said as he was about to cum, "music to my ears" I said as he kissed my boobies.

Then the last brother after washing his cock tried out my pussy. I could hear a lot of panting in the background and turned round to see daddy had been spit roasted with his cock in the last brothers ass as he was pleasuring my pussy. Then my daddy went in my pussy, it felt so good having four family loads of cum inside my pussy. 

"Happy birthday brothers" I said to them.

"Thanks sister this is the best birthday ever" they replied.

I was soon pregnant again. Daddy decided to do a paternity test as he wanted to thank the person whose seed I'd caught. Each brother took turns in trying to help me give birth with their cocks. The second brothers cock felt so good I knew it had to be him. I was right.

"one of your favourite cousins is staying round. It will be her 18th birthday tomorrow and she wants to have babies. Will you do the honour of popping her cherry and knocking her up?" My daddy said to him.

"Sure daddy, I'm going to knock on her door at midnight and walk in naked. Then on the stroke of midnight I'm going to start by kissing her, then playing with her bobbies followed by her pussy. I'm going to tease her with my cook, to kiss her pussy hello then I'm going to try and knock her up" he said.

Midnight came and I could hear my brother knocking on her door.

"Hi cousin I want to give you a birthday pressie" he said. "First let's loose all these nightclothes" he said.

"You're very hot cousin I can't wait to get naked with you aww what happens" she said.

I could hear them kissing and her moaning, he must be playing with her boobies and pussy.

"Cousin that kissing of my pussy is making it very wet and feels great" she said.

"My cock wants to kiss your pussy" said my brother.

"Sure cousin it's about time your cock met my pussy" she said.

""My cook loves your pussy it wants to go inside and seed you" he said.

"Please seed me all weekend cousin" she said.

I could hear them screaming 'omg' as they were lovemaking. The screams got louder when my brother put his wand on my cousin's pussy as he was seeding her.

A few weekends later we heard that he had been successful. Both of them moved in with each other in their house to start a family.

My first triplet brother wanted older men or women to fuck him. grandad asked him to stay over. He had been on his own for a few months and was feeling quite lonely. An hour after my brother left grandad messaged me "your brothers told me your pussy feels good. I want to try for myself, his cook feels great in my ass but I want to seed your pussy" it read.

"Only if daddy can watch" I replied.

A few days later me and daddy went to grandads. I could hear loud moaning coming from the bedroom as he let me in. It was a family breeding each other and it looked great. Grandad kissed me and I unbuckled his belt. He undid my mini skirt letting it fall to the floor. His trousers fell to the floor and I took off my sexy blouse. He took off his shirt. By now my brother and daddy were naked.

Grandad undid my bra and started massaging my boobies they were 36cc "beautiful body you have here granddaughter. I want to show you how beautiful you are by giving you a baby" he said.

I took off his pants and he took off my panties.

"Tell me what it's like to fuck daddy and your brothers" he said kissing my pussy.

"It brings us closer together and feel great" I say as I'm about to orgasm.

"Tell grandad how much you want his cook" my brother says.

I beg grandad for his cum. Both my brother and daddy are chanting "seed he!r breed her!"

Soon I'm on the bed with grandad inside my pussy his cook is the biggest "that feels so tight" he says. "I like a tight fit" I reply.

He cums in my pussy, "you'd better stay here the rest of the week to make sure my seed works" he says.

The four of us stay the whole week  only grandad cums in my pussy the men cum in each other apart from Grandad who saves his cum for my pussy. I'm soon expecting triplets.

"Let me help you give birth when they arrive" grandad says.

His cock feels even better when he's helping the babies come out.

"daddy can you organise a party where I don't know whose fucking me?" I asked.

"Sure honey you're due in heat next week" he replied.

There were playrooms in the basement with swings and blindfolds and more powerful wands. Daddy told me to wear clothes that didn't need to go over my head to take off. He blindfolded me and put me in the swing fully clothed. I heard the doorbell and lots of footsteps coming down.

"This is my daughter, she's cum hungry and wants lots anonymous babies. Make love to her and cum deep in her fertile pussy" said my daddy.

I heard ten pairs of trousers drop to the floor. My daddy instructed me on how to pleasure the men. "Suck him hard while you take your top off" he said. I could hardly get his cook in my mouth it was so big.

"Be gentle with my daughter you're cocks are so big" said my daddy. I could feel them taking my skirt off. Then I took off my bra and panties they could see my dripping wet pussy with massive lips.

"Each of you can taste her juices make your cock so hard it goes in hands free" daddy said.

I was moaning with loud orgasms. "Give me your cum" I said. I felt the largest cock I'd ever had entering into my pussy. I squeezed the cock in my pussy like daddy had taught me. The man moaned loudly. He was a great fuck and lots of hot sticky cum in me as well.

Then he went in my ass at the same time as another cock. But this one felt familiar. "Seed her with a DP she likes it in the ass as well" my daddy instructed.

We spent hours fucking with each cook taking turns in my pussy until it blew lots if hot sticky cum.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Daddy decided to host a party. He wanted me to be naked and blindfolded on the bed. He'd given me an aphrodisiac to help me get hornier.

The music was comfortable and alluring. I could hear the party getting started downstairs.

"Cum and meet my daughter the entertainment for the evening" he said opening the door.

"She's so hot" they said. I could hear their trousers unbuckling. Then I heard something hard rubbing my body. It was wet at the tip.

"You're such a tease" I said in a very horny voice. 

I felt a cock slide deep inside my pussy bare, then I felt a hand rubbing my clit. "Cum deep inside my pussy" I said begging for him to shoot his load.  He let out an almighty groan as he shot deep inside me with his hot sticky cum.

"She can keep going all night for us" daddy said. "her friends could join us next time?" He suggested.

"Oh yeah my daughter is hot she wants to play with a pussy whilst being breed. She wants to feel a different cook" said one.

"Play with my pussy I'd love a girl on my pussy" I said.

Each one of them bred me that night with arrangements made for more girls to join us. We had been in the same year at school and we were all 21 and broody.

"I can't wait for my breeding party" I said as daddy kissed me blindfolds off.

Every week daddy brought me a pregnancy testing kit, Everytime it was negative another five guys would be added to the mix. Soon 30 guys where waiting to breed me. I had a different guy each day and daddy would breed me on the 31st of the month. It wasn't long before I was pregnant. But I got hornier with pregnancy which would encourage more breeding before and to start my giving birth.

• 1 month later...

I loved being pregnant and not knowing who the daddy was, it was a great turn on.

Daddy wanted me to try older men.  But i had to be blindfolded and naked on the bed playing with my pussy. "I want you to moan out breed me" as you're playing with yourself. Be as dirty as the older men who are inside you.

"Yes daddy I want to show older men how I can fuck the cum out of them" I replied.

Daddy gave me some lube to put on my pussy. Even bareback the lube was going to help. The lube got my pussy very tingly. "We need a relaxed fertile pussy for our cocks" daddy said.

Daddy was playing with a stronger vibrator which got me very relaxed and ready for the bigger cocks of older men. 

"Breed me seed me" I kept saying between orgasms. I felt a large cock going into my pussy. It felt great and I was very tight just the way men liked my pussy, tight and wet and squeezing their cocks.

A few guys wanted me to suck them first which felt great. I was sucking one and being bred by another.

There was a family party next week and daddy wanted me to be the entertainment.

"They're gonna love your pussy family and friends" daddy told me as he came inside of me again.

The party came and I was instructed to serve cocktails in a very skimpy sexy outfit. "I've got a cocktail for you" said one rubbing his hands up my skirt.

"Well i have been told to be the entertainment" i replied taking off my skirt. I was told to hold his cock in my hand as he led me into the bedroom.

It wasn't long before we were naked on the bed. We kissed and cuddled facing each other. His cock slipped into my wet waiting pussy it was so hot.

"I've missed your pussy I had you first last week" he told me. I had wondered why he was eyeing my up.

"It feels great yo have you inside me again" I replied.

Other men could hear us so came into watch playing with their cocks. "You're gonna give me ideas" I said yo them "hopefully some fucking great ideas": they said.

One by one each cock went inside me getting increasingly bigger. They were all heavy cummers the best for my hungry pussy.

• 4 weeks later...

Daddy told me i had to serve his every need and because I was rewarded well I agreed.

I could have as much cock and cum during the day as long as I was left tied, naked and blindfolded by 6pm every day.

"Let's see how much cum you can swuirt out your pussy" my dad would say with his toys on my pussy.  "That's my dirty girl, show me how much cum you can squirt out that pussy" he said on full blast of his toy.

"You know what happens when someone else gets you pregnant?" He asked still toying my pussy.

"No daddy" I said to be a tease "show me".

The toy went off the clothes dropped to the ground with a large thud.

"You turn me on and become irresistible" he said kissing me. His cock slipped in and gently massaged my pussy till he exploded all his fum inside me.

"That was just round 1" he replied, it was going to be a long weekend.