Will the action move outdoors this Summer?

hungry_hole

I have been thinking about that very thing. However, I’m not sure that in a sexual situation you can avoid COVID19. I have been talking to a buddy of mine who host Sex parties (small groups) at his condo in Atlanta. We have discussed it and the safest way we can think of is finding people who quarantined themselves (of course they could lie) and do anon type, doggie style bb sex. No guarantees but if you are really wanting to get back to sex parties after a 3 month sabbatical, do what you can to protect yourself but, as I said, there are no guarantees 

It will be interesting to see how the situation develops: I think that clubs with dark rooms and bathouses/saunas will be among the very last places to re-open. The only other two outlets we have really are the apps and cruising spots. I am really hoping the latter enjoys a renaissance, as the hook up apps before the lockdown they were getting frustratingly sketchy when it came to arranging real meets. When you visit a cruising spot, you've made a commitment to the cause - unlike the apps where you can log off and have wank instead. 

Action has always migrated outdoors in the summer, but I think it will even more prevalent this year.  Cruising at the very few places you can actually go right now (grocery store, etc.) is REALLY strong.  Guys are in need, beyond belief.  

i'm at least going camping with a few buddies. secluded area anyway but will be nice to get out there and have fun out in the open

Guest Appletree

At the very least, I'll go to the river and hang out naked and enjoy being around other guys. Don't know if I'd have sex but it sure beats sitting at home all the time.

Guest CuriousDallas

Already happening. The subdivision my parents live in has some wooded spaces that are nature trials and park type settings the builder left and both straight and gay kids are already using the spaces to hook up. Bein flocked up with your parents it’s a convenient excuse to say you’re going for a walk and then text a regular to meet up to fuck. Even though the pool area is technically locked up, if you hop the fence the bathrooms are both unlocked so you can go in there to fuck and even shower afterwards too. I’m not the only one doing that as I’ve seen water in the shower floor so someone else was in there too. I’d read an article about researchers determining its spread through semen too so unless you wear a condom or the top does you’re at risk.