Stealthed my first time

• 1 month later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 5/17/2020 at 3:53 AM, cgreg2033 said:

If anyone is upset by the girlfriend parts, I can delete the thread. I don't want to cause any limp dicks on here! Lol. Just lemme know.

Definitely not upset with the girlfriend parts - and you can always make it more explicit ...

• Moderators
On 5/26/2020 at 3:07 PM, storymix said:

positive successes are rarely reported. It's astonishing that he doesn't correctly rate his status and also fucks his girlfriend with poz. As if he wanted to infect her. You rarely read something like this here. Maybe you can think of more unusual things. I have a few ideas.

Positive Erfolge werden selten gemeldet. Es ist erstaunlich, dass er seinen Status nicht richtig bewertet und seine Freundin mit poz fickt. So etwas liest man hier selten. Vielleicht können Sie sich ungewöhnlichere Dinge vorstellen. Ich habe ein paar Ideen

5 hours ago, sevren said:

Love this story, hope you can continue it at some point, and wouldn't mind a twisted story of the girlfriend even if it cant be in here ❤️

2 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

Definitely not upset with the girlfriend parts - and you can always make it more explicit ...

Moderator’s Note: If you want to read posts about straight sex, there is a whole section for that, you should go over there. Please leave the discussion of straight sex alone in the rest of the forum. 

I don’t know what’s up with @cgreg2033, but he hasn’t been on the site for a couple of weeks. I’m not sure when we will get an update. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

First time being stealthed by others was after meetin up wit a Beautiful single fem male - went to her place - party somewhat - smoking weed - drinking - getting naked - her front door bell - guys coming in - we all having a good fucking time . Being a center of attention - I was pretty well blizzed / drinking too much ! I was sucking dicks - cum loads - soon being mounted - dicks having condoms on - nexted being being told sniffing poppers - more - more - soon the condoms were broken or to nothing but raw loads .  Since then , now craving Raw fucking - Cum loads up my ass !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...